Your Search | ild teleservices
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Oct 20 2014
ILD Teleservices They added tme to my phone calls Nationwide Author: San Antonio, Texas Telephone Companies: ILD Teleservices Nationwide

Dec 26 2013
ILD Teleservices Oakland Park,FL. Ripped Off $5.00 for a collect call I never recieved Oakland Park Florida Author: Colton, California Telephone Companies: ILD Teleservices Oakland Park,FL. Oakland Park, Florida

Mar 01 2013
ILD Teleservices Inc Intellicall OPS SVCS Excessive Fees, gouging Internet, California Author: Riverside, California ORGANIZED CRIME: ILD Teleservices Inc Internet, California

Feb 05 2013
ILD Teleservices FRAUD, LIES, STALLING,RUNAROUNDS and UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES ON MY PHONE BILL! Ponte Vedra Beach Florida Contact Information Needed Author: Marietta, Georgia Telephone Companies: ILD Teleservices Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida

Jan 08 2013
IOS Telecom San Antonio, TX I was charged by ILD Teleservices $5.00 (willingly) for two collect calls from my son, who had been mugged, injured and robbed on his bicycle. A second company, IOS Telecom, charged my debit card $42. Internet *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account that someone wrongfully takes it from you! Money refunded from IOS Telecom Author: Providence, Rhode Island Telephone Companies: IOS Telecom San Antonio, TX Internet

Sep 20 2012
IOS Telecommunications IOS Tel, ILD Teleservices Exceptionally High phone charges on credit card, Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Telephone Companies: IOS Telecommunications Internet

Sep 03 2012
IOS Telcom ILD Teleservices I was charged over $70 for making a 5 minute phone call from the hospital. I was never told about extra fees and cgarges, only that it would be .36 for the first min. and .18 for one minute each after San Antonio, Texas
Author: Sublimity, Oregon Telephones: IOS Telcom San Antonio, Texas

Aug 23 2012
ILD teleservices ILD teleservices has charged me with $454.87 worth of collect calls which I NEVER received Internet ILD Teleservices Author: Santa Rosa, California Questionable Activities: ILD teleservices Internet

Mar 16 2012
ILD Teleservices INC Telephone Rape Internet, Internet Author: Cohasset, Massachusetts Telephone Companies: ILD Teleservices INC Internet

Mar 06 2012
IOS Teleservices ILD Teleservices Pay phone rip offs in Disneyland. Needed help, cell not working & alone in Disneyland, Magical time chasing missing phone. Internet Author: West Linn, Oregon Miscellaneous Companies: IOS Teleservices Internet

Jan 24 2012
ILD Teleservices Inc. Intellicall Op Svcs. Exorbitant charge for a 1 minute collect call placed from a pay phone, Internet Author: New York, New York Telephone Companies: ILD Teleservices Inc. Internet

Dec 17 2011

Dec 14 2011
ILD Teleservices INC locations: collect pay phone company Internet, Internet Author: phoenix, Arizona Cellular Phone Companies: ILD Teleservices INC Internet

Nov 13 2011
ILD Teleservices INC. San Antonio, Tx. ILD Teleservices Oakland Park, Fl. $47.42 they charged me for a 4 min. 48 sec. call from son in emergency, No price charge was quoted prior. Internet Did you bother to ask for a rate before you gave your card number? Author: Laytonville, California Telephone Companies: ILD Teleservices INC. San Antonio, Tx. Internet

Nov 04 2011
ILD Teleservices - Squan Communications Billing service for telemarketers? do not have, Internet Author: Lancaster, Pennsylvania Telemarketing Companies: ILD Teleservices, Inc. Internet

Oct 20 2011
ILD TELESERVICES INC , ILD TELESERVICES INC SAN ANTONIO TX IS A RIPOFF!!!! San Antonio, Texas Author: Summerville, South Carolina Telephone Companies: ILD TELESERVICES INC SAN ANTONIO TX San Antonio, Texas

Oct 01 2011
09:23 PM ILD Teleservices This is a 3rd party unauthorized billing on my Verizon account and is nothing I use. I sent them and email and the said they would have my business phone number blocked if I didnt contin Internet bill block Author: Lancaster, Pennsylvania Internet Fraud: Internet

Sep 26 2011
Ameribizzweb ILD Teleservices This is a 3rd party unauthorized billing on my Verizon account and Ameribissweb is nothing I use. When I tried to call them they put me on hold several times and now the phone number I call from are b West Palm Beach, Florida Author: Lancaster, Pennsylvania Internet: Ameribizzweb West Palm Beach, Florida

Sep 24 2011
ILD Teleservices, Inc Cramming, unauthorized charges in phone bill through AT&T. East Rutherford, New Jersey Author: Morrisville, North Carolina Miscellaneous Companies: ILD Teleservices, Inc East Rutherford, New Jersey

Sep 23 2011
ild teleservices inc. Falsley billed me with charged call not available, Nevada Author: rio rico, Arizona Telephone Companies: ild teleservices inc. not available, Nevada

Sep 03 2011
ILD Teleservices San Antonio TX my son called me from vancouver washington it was an emergency!! When he called i had to use my social security disability debit card, now they have my disability card number and i am scared san antonio, Texas Author: grand rapids, Michigan Telephone Companies: ILD Teleservices san antonio, Texas

Aug 07 2011
ILD Teleservices, Inc. Bills for Unauthorized Services Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida Similar Company Names/Charges Finally Reversed Author: Bishop, California Telephone Companies: ILD Teleservices, Inc. Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida

Jul 14 2011
Broadview Media Concepts, LLC ILD Teleservices, Inc. Phone, Address Confirmation, Yellow Pages Listing, Search Engine Optimization, Cramming, Scam Great Neck, New York Author: Nashville, Tennessee Telephone Companies: Broadview Media Concepts, LLC Great Neck, New York

Jun 13 2011
Members Edge Ild Teleservices Inc 1-800-433-4518 I was billed for a service never ordered complained and got another bill with a late charge Ild Teleservices Members Edge Internet Investigation Author: cleve, Ohio Voicemail Services: Members Edge Ild Teleservices Inc 1-800-433-4518 Internet

Jun 02 2011
YCP Network ILD Teleservices; fax service Fax service added to my phone bill without my knowledge Internet Author: Maple Grove, Internet Fraud: YCP Network Internet