Your Search | ild teleservices, inc.
Approximately 106 Reports Found
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Mar 01 2013
ILD Teleservices Inc Intellicall OPS SVCS Excessive Fees, gouging Internet, California Author: Riverside, California ORGANIZED CRIME: ILD Teleservices Inc Internet, California

Mar 16 2012
ILD Teleservices INC Telephone Rape Internet, Internet Author: Cohasset, Massachusetts Telephone Companies: ILD Teleservices INC Internet

Jan 24 2012
ILD Teleservices Inc. Intellicall Op Svcs. Exorbitant charge for a 1 minute collect call placed from a pay phone, Internet Author: New York, New York Telephone Companies: ILD Teleservices Inc. Internet

Dec 14 2011
ILD Teleservices INC locations: collect pay phone company Internet, Internet Author: phoenix, Arizona Cellular Phone Companies: ILD Teleservices INC Internet

Nov 13 2011
ILD Teleservices INC. San Antonio, Tx. ILD Teleservices Oakland Park, Fl. $47.42 they charged me for a 4 min. 48 sec. call from son in emergency, No price charge was quoted prior. Internet Author: Laytonville, California Telephone Companies: ILD Teleservices INC. San Antonio, Tx. Internet

Nov 04 2011
ILD Teleservices - Squan Communications Billing service for telemarketers? do not have, Internet Author: Lancaster, Pennsylvania Telemarketing Companies: ILD Teleservices, Inc. Internet

Oct 20 2011
ILD TELESERVICES INC , ILD TELESERVICES INC SAN ANTONIO TX IS A RIPOFF!!!! San Antonio, Texas Author: Summerville, South Carolina Telephone Companies: ILD TELESERVICES INC SAN ANTONIO TX San Antonio, Texas

Sep 24 2011
ILD Teleservices, Inc Cramming, unauthorized charges in phone bill through AT&T. East Rutherford, New Jersey Author: Morrisville, North Carolina Miscellaneous Companies: ILD Teleservices, Inc East Rutherford, New Jersey

Sep 23 2011
ild teleservices inc. Falsley billed me with charged call not available, Nevada Author: rio rico, Arizona Telephone Companies: ild teleservices inc. not available, Nevada

Aug 07 2011
ILD Teleservices, Inc. Bills for Unauthorized Services Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida Author: Bishop, California Telephone Companies: ILD Teleservices, Inc. Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida

Jul 14 2011
Broadview Media Concepts, LLC ILD Teleservices, Inc. Phone, Address Confirmation, Yellow Pages Listing, Search Engine Optimization, Cramming, Scam Great Neck, New York Author: Nashville, Tennessee Telephone Companies: Broadview Media Concepts, LLC Great Neck, New York

Jun 13 2011
Members Edge Ild Teleservices Inc 1-800-433-4518 I was billed for a service never ordered complained and got another bill with a late charge Ild Teleservices Members Edge Internet Author: cleve, Ohio Voicemail Services: Members Edge Ild Teleservices Inc 1-800-433-4518 Internet

May 17 2011
ILD Teleservices, Inc Members Edge Added fraudulent billing to my Verizon phone bill Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida Author: Melbourne, Florida Telephone Companies: ILD Teleservices, Inc Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida

Jan 22 2011
ILD Teleservices, Inc. 3rd party crammer Ponte Verdra Beach, Florida Author: Birmingham, Alabama Utility Companies: ILD Teleservices, Inc. Ponte Verdra Beach, Florida

Nov 11 2010
ILD Teleservices, Inc. US Music Find, Inc. This company commits unauthorized cramming billing services for other comapnies onto your landline phone bill Internet Author: San Jose, California BBB Better Business Bureau: ILD Teleservices, Inc. Internet

Sep 23 2010
Sbo-online.org Rocketvoicemail.com Gofaxer.com Uscreditfind.comenhanced Services Billing Inc., The Billing Resource, Ild Teleservices, Inc. these companies added these charges to our home phone bill Clearwater Florida Author: Louisville, Kentucky Computer Fraud: Enhanced Services Billing Inc., The Billing Resource, Ild Teleservices, Inc. Clearwater, Florida

Sep 14 2010
ILD Teleservices, Inc. Rip Off Company located blocks from State Attorney General New York, New York Author: Chattanooga, Tennessee Liars: ILD Teleservices, Inc. New York, New York

18, Report #620703

Jul 06 2010
ILD Teleservices Inc. Unsolicited 3rd party billing on my Frontier Communications phone bill Internet Author: Jacksonville, Oregon Advertising / Deceptive: ILD Teleservices Inc. Internet

Jun 23 2010
ILD Teleservices, Inc $12.73 added to my ATT phone bill without ever hearing of this company! Internet Author: Gary, Indiana Telemarketers: ILD Teleservices, Inc Internet

Mar 03 2010
Contact Message Systems, LLC, Contact Message SYS., ILD Teleservices, Inc. They have tricked our front desk employee to say yes and added a $49.95 to our AT&T phone bill, Internet
Author: Sacramento, California Contact Message Systems, LLC Internet

Feb 19 2010
ILD TELESERVICES INC SAN ANTONIO TXUS ILD TELESERVICES OAKLAND PARK FLUS I was traveling from Pilladelphia to NJ,had to use the pay phone,it wouldn't accept my change so I decided to pay for my call with my debit card.I was only on the phon for 2 mins tops. I got billed t Internet Author: Newark, New Jersey ILD TELESERVICES INC SAN ANTONIO TXUS Internet

Jan 28 2010
ProtectIdToday - ILD Teleservices, Inc I received an e-mail thanking me for for my order which I never placed and told me I would be charged $14.95 a month to my phone bill. Internet Author: Schaumburg, Illinois ProtectIdToday - ILD Teleservices, Inc Internet

Jan 07 2010
US CREDIT FIND, INC. / ILD Teleservices, Inc. Uses ILD Teleservices and ATT companies to bill unwanted services Internet Author: San Francisco, California Credit Services: US CREDIT FIND, INC. / ILD Teleservices, Inc. Internet

Sep 08 2009
ILD Teleservices, Inc They exploded the idea that autonomous American corporations or companies, such as ILD Teleservices, are not stooping to the level of pickpockets. Internet Author: Belgrade, Montana Advertising Agencies: ILD Teleservices, Inc Internet

Sep 08 2009
ILD - Teleservices Inc ILD Teleservices has been charging our phone bill and I just now started questioning what this service was. I don't know how they came about charging our account. I had never heard of them and I calle unknown, Nationwide Author: live oak, Florida Questionable Activities: ILD - Teleservices Inc Nationwide