Your Search | ild teleservices inc.
Approximately 46 Reports Found
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Jan 13 2009
Enhance Long Distance Company sent a fee under Billing Resources and also ILD Teleservices Inc. to my mother-in-laws address, billed to her phone bill account under my husbands name. Husband was overseas with military at the time the services were charged. Had all my husband information but birthyear was 72 which was wrong, and mothers maiden name was claimed to be xx, which was also incorrect. Nationwide Internet Author: Duson, Louisiana Telephone Companies: Enhance Long Distance Internet

Dec 10 2008
Personal Contact Solutions ILD Teleservices Inc. ILD TELESERVICES INC. Fraud charges on ATT phone bill San Jose Internet Author: San Jose, California Telemarketers: ILD TELESERVICES INC. - Personal Contact Solutions Internet

Oct 17 2008
Ild Teleservices Inc withdrew funds from my account; i don't know this company; will not answer their phone keep me on hold for 30 minutes then hang up San Antonio Texas Author: Birmingham, Alabama Financial Services: Ild Teleservices Inc San Antonio, Texas

Sep 29 2008
ILD Teleservices, Inc. charges on my AT&T bill, Internet Author: Fortson, Georgia Financial Services: ILD Teleservices,Inc. Internet

Sep 25 2008
Your Product Bill, Inc, ILD Teleservices, Inc Voice Mail Service Charge with out Voice Mail Ponte Vedra Beach Florida Author: Henning, Tennessee Telephones: Your Product Bill, Inc, ILD Teleservices, Inc Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida

Sep 12 2008
The Billing Resource, ILD Teleservices, Inc., Gofaxer.com, Foneright, Inc. FRAUD, SCAM, Charged for services I know nothing about!! Detroit Internet Author: New Boston, Michigan Telephone Companies: The Billing Resource, ILD Teleservices, Inc., Gofaxer.com, Foneright, Inc. Internet

Aug 25 2008
ILDTELESERVICES.COM,ILDTELECOM.COM ILD TELESERVICES INC. REFUSES TO TAKE $21.18 OFF MY PHONE BILL FOR SOMETHING I DID NOT ORDER !! Internet Author: gouldsboro, Pennsylvania Telemarketers: ILD TELESERVICES INC. Internet

Aug 11 2008
US CREDIT FIND,INC. And ILD Teleservices Inc. US CREDIT FIND,INc.charged me $9.99 for credit repair services that I never requested -this is a ripoff ! Internet Author: Modoc, South Carolina Miscellaneous Companies: US CREDIT FIND,INC. - ILD Teleservices Inc. Nationwide

Jul 31 2008
NetWatchISP.com - MYBILLINGGUYS, LLC. - FamilyContact911.com Stold my ISP, Never heard of this ISP, They signed me up for thier service without my knowledge Internet Author: Decatur, Illinois Internet Services: NetWatchISP.com - MYBILLINGGUYS, LLC. - FamilyContact911.com Internet

Jul 25 2008
ILD Teleservices, Inc. And Member's Edge, LLD Billed without my approval directly on to my AT&T bill. Hackensac New Jersey Author: Ocean Springs, Mississippi Telephone Answering Services: ILD Teleservices, Inc. And Member's Edge, LLD Hackensac, New Jersey

Jul 23 2008
ILD Teleservices Inc. Cramming Charges on AT&T phone bill Ponte Vedra Beach Florida Author: Oxford, Michigan Computer Fraud: ILD Teleservices Inc. Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida

37, Report #352060

Jul 16 2008
ILD Teleservices, Inc And Enhanced Services Billing Inc Charged for services I never even heard of. BIG TIME RIP OFF ARTIST!!! Internet Author: Iuka, Mississippi Telemarketers: ILD Teleservices,Inc And Enhanced Services Billing Inc Internet

Jul 03 2008
AMERICAN EVOICE, LTD. Total ILD Teleservices, Inc. How could this even happen? Ponte Vedra Beach Florida Author: maple heights, Ohio BBB Better Business Bureau: AMERICAN EVOICE, LTD. - Total ILD Teleservices, Inc. Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida

Jun 24 2008
ILD TELESERVICES INC., YOUR PRODUCT BILL VMAIL unauthorized charges Nationwide Author: Loysburg, Pennsylvania Telephone Companies: ILD TELESERVICES INC. Nationwide

Jun 19 2008
ILD Teleservices, Inc. - Familycontact911.com, Possibly Linked To Dealer Services They charged my AT&T bill without my consent! Clearwater Florida Author: Collinsville, Illinois Miscellaneous Companies: ILD Teleservices, Inc. - Familycontact911.com Internet

May 30 2008
ILD Teleservices Inc. I was charged on my phone bill without ordering, RIPPED OFF Internet Author: Anderson, South Carolina Voicemail Services: ILD Teleservices Inc. Internet

May 22 2008
American E-Voice, LTD/ILD Teleservices, Inc I had charges on my phone bill but can not contact anyone at the phone # yet Unknown unknown Author: Crandall, Georgia Attorneys General: American E-Voice, LTD/ILD Teleservices, Inc Nationwide

May 03 2008
ILD Teleservices Inc. - Qwest Telephone Co. They charged with for a call I didn't make Omaha Nebraska Author: Vancouver, Washington Telephone Companies: ILD Teleservices Inc. - Qwest Telephone Co. Nationwide

Mar 31 2008
ILD Teleservices Inc Ripping people off Internet Author: Cape Coral, Florida Sales People: ILD Teleservices Inc Internet

Mar 09 2008
ILD Teleservices ILD Teleservices INC. RIP OFF (Called CRAMMING) Ponte Vedra Beach Florida Author: Nanticoke, Pennsylvania Bait-and-Switch: ILD Teleservices Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida

Dec 11 2007
ILD Teleservices, Inc. This company began charging me $13.86 on my Verizon bill in October, 2007. I didn't catch it until December so, luckily, only got charged twice. I am notifying verizon of this problem and telling them I will not be Paying that charge again. They cannot shut off phone servoce while this dispute is going on. I am also notifying the Florida Attorney General's Office to file a complaint. Ponte Verde Florida Author: Richmond, Rhode Island Corrupt Companies: ILD Teleservices Ponte Verde, Florida