Your Search | illinois tollway
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Oct 27 2016
Illinois Tollway Fraudulent claim, punishment for my dispute Illinois Author: Crystal Lake, Illinois Motor Vehicle Division: Illinois Tollway Illinois

Sep 21 2016
Illinois tollway state of Illinois tollway ripoff chicago Illinois Author: fenton, Missouri Toll Booth Cashiers: Illinois tollway chicago, Illinois

Sep 01 2016
illinois tollway never want to drive chicago again chicago Illinois Author: dallas, Texas Local Transportation: illinois tollway chicago, Illinois

Aug 26 2016
Illinois Tollway Toll Violation Fines for Paid Tolls Downers Grove Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Toll Booth Cashiers: Illinois Tollway Downers Grove, Illinois

Apr 04 2016
Illinois Tollway Illinois Toll Broke- Target Out of state tourist chicago Illinois Author: Arnold, Missouri Toll Booth Cashiers: Illinois Tollway chicago, Illinois

Feb 12 2016
Illinois Tollway Illinois Author: Berwyn, Illinois ORGANIZED CRIME: Illinois Tollway Illinois
7, Report #1202652

Jan 19 2015
illinois tollway I am accused of not paying tolls. Illinois Author: Newburg, Pennsylvania Toll-Booth Cashiers: illinois tollway Illinois
8, Report #1201808

Jan 15 2015
Illinois tollway the Illinois tollway are scamming people the claim I ran through 5 different tolls anf the picture they sent me looks like my car was parked somewhere. I've been traveling to Chicago for over 20 year's now, never had a i-pass or e-pass whatever it's called in my life, I paid for every toll and most of the tolls you can't get a receipt so I can't prove that I did pay, this happened on December 5,6,7 they say I owe 107.00 I have never ran a toll and I'm on a fixed income so I really don't do dumb s*** like that but like I said I can't prove it and I'm wondering way didn't they send me a picture of my car going through all the tolls they claim I went through, i got this one picture which looks like my car is parked somewhere not going through a toll, they need to be stopped this is so wrong now I will have to do without somethings next month due to I to pay them for something I know and God know I didn't do, no good things will come to them for doing people like that.......smh. .. Illinois Illinois tollway is a crooked operation Author: Toledo , Ohio Toll Booth Cashiers: Illinois tollway Internet
9, Report #1196527

Dec 19 2014
10, Report #1195438

Dec 15 2014
Illinois Tollway Customer service I guess they will tell you Whatever on a Call Downers Grove Internet You probably misunderstood Author: Illinois, Illinois Customer: Illinois Tollway Customer service Internet

Oct 14 2014
Illinois Tollway Travel advisory Chicago Illinois Author: Nashotah, Wisconsin Toll Booth Cashiers: Illinois Tollway Chicago, Illinois

Jul 20 2014
Illinois Tollway AuthorityIL IPASS Did Not Refund Charges From Stolen License Plate With Legal Proof Downers Grove Illinois Author: Cherry Valley, Illinois Toll Booth Cashiers: Illinois Tollway Downers Grove, Illinois

Jun 28 2014
Illinois Tollway I PAID EVERY TOLL REQUIRED & SENT VIOLATION SAYING DIDN'T PAY ALL 5!!!!!!! Chicago Illinois SSDD Author: Bowling Green, Kentucky Travel Services: Illinois Tollway Chicago, Illinois

Jun 16 2014
Illinois Tollway Authority IPASS Illinois IPASS Flawed System = Consumer Driver's $$$'s!! Downers Grove Illinois Author: Mundelein, Illinois Toll Booth Cashiers: Illinois Tollway Authority IPASS Downers Grove, Illinois

May 14 2014
Illinois Tollway Tolls are expensive and totally out of control! Chicago Illinois Author: Lockport, Illinois Toll Booth Cashiers: Illinois Tollway Illinois

Apr 21 2014
Illinois Tollway Illinois toll authority Gouging, grossly punitive, questionable unverifiable facts, confusing to deal with, inflexible Naperville Illinois Ok... Author: Lisle, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: Illinois Tollway Naperville, Illinois

Mar 10 2014
Illinois Tollway Dollar Rent A car Illinois Tollway accusing that i went through some tolls and not paid, however, according to the timing and date i can prove my car was parked in the parking garage. Chicago Illinois Author: Lawrenceville, New Jersey Toll Booth Cashiers: Illinois Tollway Chicago, Illinois

Oct 31 2013
illinois tollway ita scam over unpaid tolls downers grove Illinois Advise.. Author: lockport, Illinois Collection Agencies: illinois tollway downers grove , Illinois

Oct 03 2013
Illinois Tollway Illinois Tollway Scam - I paid my tolls but get letter month later that I ran the tolls!!! Illinois Author: muncie, Indiana Toll Booth Cashiers: Illinois Tollway Illinois

Aug 17 2013
PlatePass of Scottsdale, AZ Charged my credit card when I have my own Illinois tollway pass Scottsdale Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Local Transportation: PlatePass of Scottsdale, AZ Scottsdale, Arizona

Aug 06 2013
Illinois Tollway Fined for their error on my plate type Illinois Author: Indiana State Government: Illinois Tollway Illinois

Jul 22 2013
Illinois Tollway Chicago - Secretary of States office Received a fine equal to 5,440% of original Toll amount. Moved addresses and did not receive any type of notification Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois State Government: Illinois Tollway Chicago, Illinois

May 10 2013
Illinois IPASS IPASS Illinois tollway SHADY! downersgrove Illinois Author: carpentersville, Illinois Toll Booth Cashiers: IL IPASS downersgrove, Illinois

Apr 27 2013
Illinois Tollway 2700 Ogden Ave. Downers Grove Illinois 60515 United States of America Phone: 1-800-824-7277 Web: Category: State Government scam artists and illegal illinois gov Downers Grove, Illinois GPT's Author: Mount Vernon, Iowa Toll-Booth Cashiers: Illinois Tollway Downers Grove, Illinois

Mar 05 2013
Illinois Tollway $300 in tolls jumps to attorneys trying to get me for $27K !!!!! Complete Fraud!!! Downers Grove, Illinois status Author: Streamwood, Illinois State Government: Illinois Tollway Downers Grove, Illinois