Your Search | impact cash loans
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Jun 20 2013
Impact cash loans The company convinces you to wire money to them as an insurance deposit and ensures you that you will get your deposit back when they wire your loan amount. They then transfer you to another representative who tells you, you have to wire an even bigger amount of money to secure your deposit. Encino California Author: hampton, Virginia Loans: Impact cash loans Encino, California

Jun 19 2013
Impact cash loans I recieved a phone call stating that I was approved for a loan up to $5000.00. But it was a ripeoff Internet Seriously? Author: lexington, Kentucky Questionable Activities: Impact cash loans Internet

Jun 12 2013
Impact Cash Loans Attempted to talk me into a 3000 loans. BY force Internet California Author: east providnce, Rhode Island Loans: Impact Cash Loans Internet

Jun 03 2013
Impact cash loans Nationwide scam artist. Not lenders for loans Nationwide Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Loans: Impact cash loans Nationwide

May 28 2013
impact cash loans Contacted me to offer me money Internet Author: bradenton, Florida ORGANIZED CRIME: impact cash loans Internet

May 23 2013
Impact Cash Loans thieves Internet Nationwide Author: Akron, Ohio Loans: Impact Cash Loans Internet

May 17 2013
impact cash loans, Encino, California EXTORTION!! Encino California you got scammed Author: north augusta, South Carolina Loans: impact cash loans, Encino, California Internet

May 10 2013
Imact Cash Loans I applied for a $2,000 loan at Impact Cash Loans and lost $885 in fees. I didn't get the loan. Internet Author: Mattydale, New York Loans: Imact Cash Loans Internet

May 04 2013
Impact Cash Loans Loans require application fees, transfer fee, process fee then they dont say you must have a credit score of 650 or you must pay to have it certified at 650. Jacksonville Florida Internet Your money Author: Melbourne, Florida Loans: Impact Cash Loans Internet

Apr 25 2013
impact cash loans Scam Encino, California Author: dallas, Texas Loans: impact cash loans Encino, California

Apr 20 2013
Impact cash loans I was told I was approved for a three thousand dollar loan, given a Approval number, and then told I needed to show a good faith payment of 360 by loading a vanilla reload able voucher. I did and stil Internet Author: Lake City, Florida Sales People: Impact cash loans Internet

Apr 19 2013
impact cash loans constantly bringing up ways for me to send money because something wrong and not right. ins, activation, not full middle name, ect. Internet, Florida Author: cleveland, Ohio Loans: impact cash loans Internet, Florida
13, Report #1019006

Feb 23 2013
IMPACT CASH LOANS , Impact Cash Loans stated they would loan me 1000 to 10000 dollars. I really needed the cash. Then they sprund on me. I had to pay 210 to show good faith for the loan and 410 to activate the transactio Encino, California Author: Detroit, Michigan Loans: IMPACT CASH LOANS Encino, California

Sep 16 2010
impact cash claims i have a deliquent loan with them from 08 Internet Author: Marquette, Nebraska Loans: impact cash Internet

Jan 28 2009
IMPACT CASH unjustly and unlawful withdrawls out of my bank account. wrong loan. Logan utah Author: WEST PALM BEACH, Florida Loans: IMPACT CASH Nationwide