Your Search | infinity funding group
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

1, Report #1199724

Jan 06 2015
Paul Bako/ Infinity Funding Group, Inc RIP OFF DOES NOT PAY HIS REPS Farmingville New York Author: Andover, Ohio Loan Brokers: Paul Bako Farmingville, New York

Jul 22 2009
Infinity Funding Group scammed me out of $2000.00 Bohemia, New York Author: pass chirstian, Mississippi Loan Modification: Infinity Funding Group Bohemia,, New York

May 01 2009
INFINITY FUNDING GROUP tHEY PROMISED ME A LOAN MODIFICATION WITH MY MORGAGE COMPANY AND REQUIRED PAYMENT FOR THEIR SERVICES AND I PAID THEM. IT IS 4 MONTHS LATER AND I CAN NOT EVEN GET A PHONE CONVERSATION WITH ANYONE IN THE OFFICE BOHEMIA New York Author: Pass Christian, Mississippi Loan Modification: INFINITY FUNDING GROUP BOHEMIA, New York

Apr 09 2009
Infinity Funding Group Was supposed to work on mortgage modification its been 6 months with no results also I have been trying to get my money back for a month being given the run around from the VP Bohemia New York Infinity Funding Group Author: LONDONDERRY, New Hampshire Loan Modification: Infinity Funding Group Bohemia, New York