Your Search | international award advisors
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Dec 15 2009
International Award Advisors I.A.A Says I won 3,175,536.00 but must send $20 to claim it... Huntington Station, New York Author: santa cruz, California United States Post Office: International Award Advisors I.A.A Huntington Station, New York

Dec 11 2009
INTERNATIONAL AWARD ADVISORS Registered Data Analytics, Data Distribution Bureau Award Processing Center N.P.R.C Snail Mail Sweepstakes scam. You have been identified, confirmed and guarenteed to recieve prize money, must respond by deadline, by sending a fee of some sort. paris, Texas Author: paris, Texas United States Post Office: INTERNATIONAL AWARD ADVISORS Las Vegas, Bethpage, Kansas City, Hunnington Station, New York

Dec 09 2009
INTERNATIONAL AWARD ADVISORS HUNTINGTON STATION ,signature Carol Walker requested a fee of $20 for processing prize of $2,500,000.00 Huntington Station, New York Author: Twain Harte, California Attorneys General: Miscellaneous Companies: INTERNATIONAL AWARD ADVISORS HUNTINGTON STATION Huntington Station, New York

Nov 29 2009
CA International Award Advisors Trying to say I won money and to send $20.00 dollars to get it..Its a scam! Signed by Carol Walker. Huntinton Station, New York Author: woodstock, Georgia Door to Door Sales: CA International Award Advisors Huntinton Station, New York

Nov 27 2009
INTERNATIONAL AWARD ADVISORS I.I.A. This company sent me a false statement of Award. They state I have won 2,500,000 dollars and all I have to do is send them a $20.00 check or money order to recieve my award. This is a scam. Huntington Station, New York Author: Lacey, Washington Financial Services: INTERNATIONAL AWARD ADVISORS Huntington Station, New York

Nov 21 2009
Award Notification Bureau, International Award Advisors, Prize Information Buearu Sweepstake Scams- I paid 20 dollars and they keep sending the same paper work Las Vegas, Nevada Author: Carson, California Door to Door Sales: Award Notification Bureau, International Award Advisors, Prize Information Buearu Las Vegas, Nevada

Nov 16 2009
IAA International Award Advisors I.A.A. thiefs should'nt tempt honest people , SCAM!!!! Huntington station, New York Author: Clyde, Texas Liars: IAA International Award Advisors Huntington station, New York

Nov 07 2009
IAA International Award Advisors I.A.A PRIVATE COMMUNICATIONS AND RESEARCH COMPANY. FRAUDULENT SCAMS - FAKE LOTTERIES,TAXES OR OTHER FEES TO CLAIM PRIZE WINNING HUNTINTON STATION, New York Author: Fayetteville, Georgia Internet Fraud: IAA International Award Advisors HUNTINTON STATION, New York

34, Report #519886

Nov 05 2009
International Award Advisors They are saying i won $3,175,536 cashprivate payment-wants me to sign Trasmital Authorization. Huntington Station, New York Author: Westwego, Louisiana Questionable Activities: International Award Advisors Huntington Station, New York

Nov 02 2009
Award Notification Bureau, International Award Advisors, Prize Information Buearu Prize Information Bureau want a check for payment and uses checking account for withdrawls Las Vegas, Nevada Author: Thorton, Colorado Questionable Activities: Award Notification Bureau, International Award Advisors, Prize Information Buearu Las Vegas, Nevada

Oct 16 2009
INTERNATIONAL AWARD ADVISORS HUNTINGTON STATION It was signed by a Carol Walker For $20 I receive full access to over 2million in cash and prizes! Huntington Station , New York Author: Chandler, Arizona Better Business Bureau: Miscellaneous Companies: INTERNATIONAL AWARD ADVISORS HUNTINGTON STATION Huntington Station, New York

Oct 14 2009
INTERNATIONAL AWARD ADVISORS i received this letter saying i won $2,500,00.00 and to send them #20.00 for processing fee and i got on the internet to check them out and no phone number anything so i found this place to file a com Huntingtron Station, New York Author: Lubbock, Texas Questionable Activities: INTERNATIONAL AWARD ADVISORS Huntingtron Station, New York

Oct 13 2009
INTERNATIONAL AWARD ADVISORS Sent a letter saying i have won $2.5 million. Need to send them $20.00. Yeah right! Huntington Station, New York Author: port hueneme, California Cash Services: INTERNATIONAL AWARD ADVISORS Huntington Station, New York

Oct 12 2009
International Award Advisors I.A.A. This scam is alive and well in Phoenix, Arizona Huntington Station, New York Author: Mesa, Arizona Lottery: International Award Advisors Huntington Station, New York

Sep 15 2009
International Award Advisors I.A.A. Received letter stating my award $2,500,000.00 is confirmed. Must send them $20 to get award. Huntington Station, New York Author: Kennebunkport, Maine Cross-Border Scams: International Award Advisors Huntington Station, New York

Sep 13 2009
INTERNATIONAL AWARD ADVISORS HUNTINGTON STATION don't know - could be a lot more They want $20 from me to give me $ 3.175.536,00! Huntington Station, New York Author: Mesquite, Texas Financial Services: INTERNATIONAL AWARD ADVISORS HUNTINGTON STATION Huntington Station, New York

Aug 06 2009
International Award Advisors Attempted to collect money by luring via multi-million dollar winnings. Huntington Station New York Author: MESA, Arizona Miscellaneous Companies: International Award Advisors Huntington Station, New York

Jul 12 2009
INTERNATIONAL AWARD ADVISORS PROMISED TO SEND ME $2.500,000.00 BUT FIRST I HAVE TO SEND THEM $20 HUNTINGTON STATION New York Author: Fort Pierce, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: INTERNATIONAL AWARD ADVISORS HUNTINGTON STATION, New York

Jul 01 2009
International Award Advisors Scam and Fraud Huntington Station New York Author: Hilliard, Ohio Miscellaneous Companies: International Award Advisors Huntington Station, New York

Jun 25 2009
International Award Advisors They said that I won alot of money and told me I needed to send in $20 to get the money for a fee to process the money to me and they did that to me over $100 in money that I sent to them that I would like to see me get it back for the scam they have done Huntington Station New York Author: Vinton, Louisiana Miscellaneous Companies: International Award Advisors Huntington Station, New York

Jun 08 2009
I.A.A. Publications; International Award Advisors Official Document, Money & Prize Eligibility Notification for $2,500,000.00;ID# for me and signed by Carol Walker, Corparate Compliance Officer. Finally the $20 fee. They provide an Official Record DOC#.Bottom-line, I don't think I need to pay for something that I have won. Huntington Station New York Author: College Station, Texas Cross-Border Scams: I.A.A. Publications; International Award Advisors Huntington Station, New York

Jun 06 2009
INTERNATIONAL AWARD ADVISORS NOTIFICATION & DISBURSMENTS DEPARTMENT Pay $20 After Winning 2.5 Million??? Huntinton Station New York Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Miscellaneous Companies: INTERNATIONAL AWARD ADVISORS Huntinton Station, New York

48, Report #451932

May 14 2009
INTERNATIONAL AWARD ADVISORS WAS TOLD TO SEND $20 PROCESSING FEE FOR $2.5 MILLION IN CASH AWARDS HUNTINGTON STATION New York Author: amherst, Massachusetts Attorneys General: INTERNATIONAL AWARD ADVISORS HUNTINGTON STATION, New York

May 12 2009
International Award Advisors Award Account Notification, Cash Disbursements Now Pending $2,500,000.00 Huntington Station New York Author: Roswell, Georgia Miscellaneous Companies: International Award Advisors Huntington Station, New York

May 12 2009
International Award Advisors I really thought i won something and i was fooled, this company to go to jail. Huntington Station New York Author: Brooklyn, New York Computer Fraud: International Award Advisors Huntington Station, New York