Your Search | invent-tech
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Jun 17 2011
Invent-Tech Denise McMorris I was ripped off by false promises and lost over 10,000,and never heard from then again Coral gables, Florida Author: Newark, New Jersey Advertising / Deceptive: Invent-Tech Coral gables, Florida

Jun 17 2011
28, Report #206807

Jan 02 2011
Invention Technologies, Inventech, Invent-Tech ripoff Coral Gables Florida Ideals ripped of by juan blanco Author: Palmetto, Florida Corrupt Companies: Invention Technologies - Inventech - Invent-Tech Coral Gables, Florida

Apr 24 2010
Invent - Tech Invent-Tech stole my Idea and now they are not returning my plone calls or e-mails. Coral Gables, Florida Author: Converse, Texas Liars: Invent - Tech Coral Gables, Florida

Mar 03 2010
Invent-tech $125,000 lawsuit won by invent-tech Coral Gables Florida
Cry Baby Author: ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico Miscellaneous Electronics: Invent-tech Coral Gables, Florida

Jan 20 2010
Invent-Tech, Ricky Mendez, Ricky Ricardo Mendez I AM THE FROG WHO LEAPED MY INVENTION TO RICKY MENDEZ WHO WORKED FOR INVENT-TECH AT THE TIME. Coral Gables, Florida Author: AURORA, Colorado Invent-Tech, Ricky Mendez Coral Gables, Florida

Jan 19 2010
Invention Technologies - Inventech - Invent-Tech Invention Technologies Incorporated Thieves who cleverly took my idea, let it rot and fed me sunshine until I let it go. Coral Gables, Florida Author: Denver, Colorado Miscellaneous Electronics: Invention Technologies - Inventech - Invent-Tech Coral Gables, Florida

Jan 05 2010
Invention Technologies, Inc. - Invent-Tech Invention Technologies Inc. Fraudulent, Disceptive, Con Artists Internet Author: Thornton, Colorado Patent & Trademark Services: Invention Technologies, Inc. - Invent-Tech Internet

Sep 16 2009
Invent Tech They Stole the (original) Spiderman web shooter Glove Idea from me! Internet web shooter Author: Astoria, New York Patent & Trademark Services: Invent Tech Internet

Sep 08 2009
Invent-Tech At first I thought God had finally answered my prayers but now I believe it was the Devil in disguise Coral Gables Florida They gave you everything they promised Author: Teaticket, Massachusetts Financial Services: Invent-Tech Coral Gables, Florida

Aug 06 2009
Invent-Tech - BJBOX Coral Gablles Florida Author: Decatur, Georgia Manufacturers: Invent-Tech Coral Gablles, Florida

Aug 01 2009
Invention Technologies, Inc. - Invent-Tech - Took over $8000.00 from me the only thing i got was a profolio and A bunch of lies. Coral Gables, Florida Author: Jacksonville, Florida TV Advertisements: Invention Technologies, Inc. - Invent-Tech Coral Gables,, Florida

Jun 19 2009
Invent Techc Taken For A Ride and Left in The Cold!! and Boy Is It Cold! Coral Gables Florida Author: Whiteville, North Carolina Fishing: Invent Tech Coral Gables, Florida

May 07 2009
INVENT-TECH They recieved $645.oo from me on 06/16/04 for a portfolio of a invention and i never recieved it . CORAL GABLES Florida Author: Hampton, Virginia Sports Teams & Clubs: INVENT-TECH CORAL GABLES, Florida

Mar 30 2009
INVENT-TECH They took my $4.000 to$11.000 . Did not do a thing they said they would do for me. Coral Gables Florida SMALL BUSINESS ADMINISTATION Author: Manitowoc, Wisconsin Attorneys General: INVENT-TECH Coral Gables, Florida

Feb 18 2009
Invent Tech BETRADED DECEIVED HOAXED HOODWINKED BAITED AND PLAYED CORAL GABLES Florida Author: CHICAGO, Illinois Miscellaneous Companies: Invent Tech CORAL GABLES, Florida

Feb 18 2009
Invent Tech How stupid was I? Did I really think that these people would make me rich? Coral Gables Florida Author: Moultonboro, New Hampshire BBB Better Business Bureau: Invent Tech Coral Gables, Florida

Dec 16 2008
Invent-Tech over 6,000.00 paid for nothing Coral Gables Florida Author: south bend, Indiana Building Products: Invent-Tech Coral Gables, Florida

Dec 09 2008
Invent-Tech - The Launchpad For New Ideas, Invent-Tech and a Disabled War Vet. Coral Gables Florida Havent Busted My bubble. Author: Clinton, Tennessee Patent & Trademark Services: Invent-Tech, The Launchpad For New Ideas Coral Gables, Florida

Nov 30 2008
Invent-Tech Stole and sold idea to someone else. Coral Gables Florida Built-in kneepads? Whatever for? Author: Raytown, Missouri Business Consulting: Invent-Tech Coral Gables, Florida

Nov 10 2008
Invent-Tech Rip off my GPT-2000 idea Coral Gables Florida Author: West Orange, New Jersey Miscellaneous Office Services: Invent-Tech Coral Gables, Florida

Nov 07 2008
Invent-Tech They stole $7,000 Dollars from me,and without Nothin to show for it!!! Coral Gables Florida You should have researched them first Author: Great Falls, Montana BBB Better Business Bureau: Invent-Tech Coral Gables, Florida

Sep 18 2008
Invent Tech Tried to charge me money and I had not seen any results Kannapolis North Carolina Author: kannapolis, North Carolina Auto Parts: Invent Tech Kannapolis, North Carolina

Sep 07 2008
INVENT-TECH Eric Austin - Ed Rodriguez I was taken advantage of, called the number on tv. they told me after I sent in my idea that they had a staff meeting and my idea was a hit. I had to send in the money so they could get started. ripoff Coral Gables Florida update Author: Port Carbon, Pennsylvania Corrupt Companies: INVENT-TECH Coral Gables, Florida

Aug 27 2008
Invent-tech ,Invent-tech Im dissabled,they knew that yet they had no problem taking my 10,000 and my idea Coral Gables Florida Author: tucson, Arizona Bait-and-Switch: Invent-tech Coral Gables, Florida