Your Search | ios telcom
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Feb 17 2013
IOS TELCOM SAN ANTONIO TX CHARGED ME $43.78 FOR 34 SECOND CALL SAN ANTONIO, Texas Author: lexington, Kentucky Telephone Companies: IOS TELCOM SAN ANTONIO, Texas

Feb 04 2013
ios telcom san antonio tx they stole my money on a phone call to brazil that lasted only 5 minutes they charge me $67.93+5.00 sure charge san antonio, Texas Author: newport news, Virginia Telephone Companies: ios telcom san antonio tx san antonio, Texas

Dec 02 2012
IOS TELCOM SAN ANTONIO TX CHARGED $21.77 WHEN NO COLLECT CALLS WERE ACCEPTED OR MADE FOR OVER A MONTHS TIME. SAN ANTONIO, Texas Author: sioux city, Iowa Telephone Companies: IOS TELCOM SAN ANTONIO TX SAN ANTONIO, Texas

Nov 20 2012
IOS TELCOM, SAN ANTONIO,TX, telephone, telcom, ios, phone, phone cal, ripoff, Internet Author: Gillette, New Jersey Telephone Companies: IOS TELCOM,SAN ANTONIO,TX, Internet

Sep 08 2012
IOS Telcom Pay phone rip off charged 15.43 for a one minute phone call San Antonio, Texas Author: Jenison, Michigan Telephone Companies: IOS Telcom San Antonio, Texas

Sep 03 2012
IOS Telcom ILD Teleservices I was charged over $70 for making a 5 minute phone call from the hospital. I was never told about extra fees and cgarges, only that it would be .36 for the first min. and .18 for one minute each after San Antonio, Texas
Author: Sublimity, Oregon Telephones: IOS Telcom San Antonio, Texas

Aug 29 2012
IOS TELCOM SAN ANTONIO TX They charge my boyfriend's bank card for something we never purchased, he was in school and had the card with him San antonio , Texas *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account that someone wrongfully takes it from you! Author: OCOEE, Florida Telephone Companies: IOS TELCOM SAN ANTONIO TX San antonio, Texas

Jun 13 2012
IOS Telcom was charged 31.23 for a collect call from my husband and he never called me collect. We have cell phones. I was scared to death when i got the call that i had a collect call from him to enter my cred Internet, Internet Author: Kirksey, Kentucky Credit Card Fraud: IOS Telcom Internet

Feb 23 2010
IOS Telcom - San Antonio PayPhone Ripoff!!! San Antonio, Texas Author: , IOS Telcom - San Antonio San Antonio, Texas