Your Search | jd byrider,cnac finance
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Oct 15 2014
Jd byrider Cnac finance I purchased car last dec 2013 was in need of car badly I put down 1700$ in down payments in I've had several problems with car since then. They charged me 21% interest which made the car loan amount over 10,000 for a Pontiac G6 which had over 100,000 miles on it. At the time I needed a car bad and then later found out that I paid more than the car was worth in I was ripped off. . This has been very stressful for me and I really am thinkin of givin car bck and goin to purchase me a better car at a lower payment rate!! Help help help !! Ripoff Joliet Illinois JD Byrider Ripoff Author: Joliet , Illinois Auto Dealers: Jd byrider Joliet , Illinois

Jun 19 2013
Jd byrider/cnac finance they expect speedy payment but cant even sen a statement Internet smdh......moron Author: Goodlettsville, Tennessee Auto Dealers: Jd byrider/cnac finance Internet

Dec 04 2012
JD BYRIDER,CNAC finance CNAC Finance over charge for vehicle cnac rep. christie verbally rude to me tried to down grade me,called my a liar indianapolis, Indiana Ripoff??? Author: indianapolis, Indiana Car Financing: JD BYRIDER,CNAC finance indianapolis, Indiana

Aug 29 2011
JD Byrider CNAC Finance A/C out and the manager said it would be 2 weeks before they could get to it. We live in 100+ degree temp. Houston, Texas You Do Make A Good Point... Author: Spring, Texas Auto Dealers: JD Byrider Houston, Texas

Mar 22 2011
JD Byrider CNAC Finance Think Twice before you buy JD Byrider Madison, Tennessee TRUE Author: Nashville, Tennessee Auto Dealers: JD Byrider Madison, Tennessee

Sep 06 2009
CNAC - JD Byrider CNAC Finance Blown Head Gasket and they still tryed to secretly repo my car! Glendale, Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Car Insurance: Auto Dealers: Car Financing: CNAC - JD Byrider Glendale, Arizona
7, Report #207368

Aug 26 2006
JD Byrider, CNAC Finance, MVP Finance ripoff dishonest financing Madison Tennessee CNAC is owned by JD Byrider That is how they sucker you Author: Mount Juliet, Tennessee Car Financing: JD Byrider, CNAC Finance, MVP Finance Madison, Tennessee
8, Report #120053

Nov 27 2004
JD Byrider - CNAC Finance ripoff Parkersburg West Virginia Author: parkersburg, West Virginia Auto Dealers: JD Byrider - CNAC Finance Parkersburg, West Virginia

Nov 16 2004
JD Byrider cnac Finance they take adavantage of desperate people Evansville Indiana CNAC evansville Author: oakland city, Indiana Auto Dealers: JD Byrider/cnac Finance Evansville, Indiana

Nov 11 2004
JD BYRIDER, CNAC FINANCE within the 3 weeks I have owned this vehicle it has broken down twice. Rick Santiago was the salesman. Delray Beach Florida Ex General Mng of Jd Byrider Orlando Author: lake worth, Florida Auto Dealers: JD BYRIDER Delray Beach, Florida

Nov 04 2004
JD BYRIDER - CNAC FINANCE - HAROLD ZEIGLER AUTO GROUP LIE, DISRESPECT, KALAMAZOO Michigan OBVIOUSLY does not know anything about the Harold Zeigler Auto Group up here. We have had more than our fair share of TROUBLE with them also. Author: Kalamazoo, Michigan Auto Dealers: JD BYRIDER - CNAC FINANCE - HAROLD ZEIGLER AUTO GROUP KALAMAZOO, Michigan