Your Search | jd byrider cnac
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Jul 08 2015
JD Byrider CNAC Dan Keitley Was Supposed To Give Me $1500 For My Vehicle,But Said I Still Had To Pay The Deferred Dowwn Payments Bi Weekly. When I Lost Days An Hours At Work,Dan Wouldn't Re Do The Paperwork And Work With Me. I Had Thought The Payments Would Be $170 A Month,Not Bi Weekly And Not Till August.They Re Poed The Van Last Night. I Had Already Paid Them A Total Of $180.00 Dover Ohio
Really? Author: New Philadelphia, Ohio Auto Dealers: JD Byrider Nationwide

Mar 06 2015
JD BYRIDER CNAC they are not processing my tag title for my vehicle on time, Im driving a vehicle with an expired tag Georgia Author: Savannah, Georgia Auto Dealers: JD BYRIDER CNAC Georgia

3, Report #1199488

Jan 05 2015
CNAC JD Byrider Demand Repo Shut Off Bills Personal Information Marietta Ohio Question for ryan77wv Author: New Martinsville, West Virginia Auto Dealers: CNAC Marietta, Ohio

4, Report #1195055

Dec 12 2014
jd byrider/cnac i have paid on my car for 2 years never late and i started new job and dont get a check for 2 weeks i asked if they could change the car payment to monthly and i would pay it in 2 weeks they refused and told me to go borrow the money there is no late payments they will not wait. cause i am on bi weekly payments columbia Missouri Ripped off by JD Byrider Author: mexico, Missouri Loans: jd byrider/cnac columbia, Missouri

Oct 15 2014
Jd byrider Cnac finance I purchased car last dec 2013 was in need of car badly I put down 1700$ in down payments in I've had several problems with car since then. They charged me 21% interest which made the car loan amount over 10,000 for a Pontiac G6 which had over 100,000 miles on it. At the time I needed a car bad and then later found out that I paid more than the car was worth in I was ripped off. . This has been very stressful for me and I really am thinkin of givin car bck and goin to purchase me a better car at a lower payment rate!! Help help help !! Ripoff Joliet Illinois JD Byrider Ripoff Author: Joliet , Illinois Auto Dealers: Jd byrider Joliet , Illinois

Sep 13 2014
JD ByRider CNAC JD Byrider is selling substandared vehicles at inflated prices Muskegon Michigan It's called loan default Author: Muskegon, Michigan Car Financing: JD ByRider Muskegon, Michigan

Aug 11 2014
JD Byrider/CNAC CNAC Rude, disrespectful customer service rep Kernersville North Carolina How Dare He? Author: Winston Salem, North Carolina Car Financing: JD Byrider/CNAC Kernersville, North Carolina

Jul 31 2014
JD Byrider CNAC, Grace Finance Inc, Robert J. Hirst, Archie H Wright, Jeffrey M Schneck Unethical, borderline scam. Chandler Arizona Sorry to hear about your wife. Author: Florence, Arizona Auto Dealers: JD Byrider Nationwide

Jan 15 2014
JD Byrider CNAC & JDByrider I am missing several payment that I made prior to the first listed pmt on my acct that was supposedly made in Tampa Florida Ignore Robert Author: STUART, Florida Auto Dealers: JD Byrider Tampa, Florida

Oct 28 2013
CNAC JD BYRIDER/CNAC UNAUTHORIZED CREDIT CARD CHARGE RALEIGH North Carolina Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Financial Services: CNAC RALEIGH, North Carolina

Oct 06 2013
jd byrider cnac san antonio jd byrider a scam and thief san antonio Texas DIP Payment Trial Period Author: san antonio, Texas Auto Dealers: jd byrider cnac san antonio san antonio, Texas

Sep 26 2013
JD Byrider CNAC crooks Glendale Arizona What Did They Steal? Author: amarillo, Texas Car Financing: JD Byrider Glendale, Arizona

Jun 22 2013
JD Byrider/CNAC sheared axle, frame damage, unfinished repairs, accident would've been fatal South Attleboro Massachusetts Author: Easthampton, Massachusetts Auto Dealers: JD Byrider South Attleboro, Massachusetts

Jun 19 2013
Jd byrider/cnac finance they expect speedy payment but cant even sen a statement Internet smdh......moron Author: Goodlettsville, Tennessee Auto Dealers: Jd byrider/cnac finance Internet

May 08 2013
JD Byrider / CNAC Thieves / Ripoff Indianapolis Indiana Missunderstood.... Author: INDIANAPOLIS, Indiana Financial Services: JD Byrider / CNAC Indianapolis, Indiana

Apr 02 2013
Jd byrider/cnac False sense of care and understanding Marietta, Georgia For the record? Author: Austell, Georgia Car Financing: Jd byrider/cnac Marietta, Georgia

Mar 11 2013
JD Byrider CNAC Bad cars worse service Indianapolis, Indiana Author: Tipton, Indiana Auto Dealer Repairs: JD Byrider Indianapolis, Indiana

Jan 29 2013
JD Byrider CNAC Ex Collection Mgr for CNAC willing to offer advise ripoff Columbus Ohio Cnac repossession Author: columbus, Ohio Corrupt Companies: JD Byrider CNAC Columbus, Ohio

Jan 11 2013
JD Byrider CNAC Harassment,Rude, Atlanta, Georgia Golly, They Just Call For No Reason, Right? Author: Atlanta, Internet Financial Services: JD Byrider CNAC Atlanta, Georgia

Dec 26 2012
JD Byrider CNAC Fraud, Deceptive, Scam, Liars, Illegal, Unethical, Unprofessional N Charleston, South Carolina
Fraudulent amounts placed on credit report Author: Cumming, Georgia Auto Dealers: JD Byrider N Charleston, South Carolina

Dec 04 2012
JD BYRIDER,CNAC finance CNAC Finance over charge for vehicle cnac rep. christie verbally rude to me tried to down grade me,called my a liar indianapolis, Indiana Ripoff??? Author: indianapolis, Indiana Car Financing: JD BYRIDER,CNAC finance indianapolis, Indiana

Oct 24 2012
CNAC JD BYRIDER CNAC backed me out of the contract as if it never happened fairfield , Ohio S.O.L Author: Sardinia, Ohio Auto Dealers: CNAC fairfield, Ohio

Sep 26 2012
JD BYRIDER CNAC RIPOFF AUGUSTA, Georgia Lawyer Author: LEESVILLE, South Carolina Car Financing: JD BYRIDER AUGUSTA, Georgia

Sep 24 2012
JD BYRIDER CNAC WITHDREW MONEY FROM MY ACCOUNT WITHOUT MY PERMISSION! CUYAHOGA FALLS, Ohio What happens. Author: Curtice, Ohio Auto Dealers: JD BYRIDER CUYAHOGA FALLS, Ohio

Aug 07 2012
JD Byrider/CNAC Repossessed our car for not getting the license plates renewed!!! Highland, Indiana Author: Hobart, Indiana Auto Dealers: JD Byrider/CNAC Highland, Indiana