Your Search | kami shade
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

May 20 2016
Kami Shade I placed a order on April 30 and necer received it, but mut money was taking out of my account on May2 . I have sent 2 emails and never received a response back. Internet Author: Chalmette, Louisiana Adult Web Site: Kami Shade Internet

Jan 11 2016
Kami shade Canceled my order Dec 6th have not received my refund and it is January 11th, 2016. could not get my dress shipped to me in time so I tried to see if I could get expreds shipping the express shipping cost almost as much as the dress, so I canceled my order the next day. Internet Author: Sacramento, California Clothing Stores: Kami shade Internet

Sep 29 2015
kami shade , kamishade.com Los Angeles Internet Author: Illinois, Illinois Clothing Stores: kami shade Internet

Sep 15 2015
Kami Shade aka kamishade.com Dress was never sent and refund never happened Sherman Oaks California Author: Washington DC, Dist of Columbia ORGANIZED CRIME: Kami Shade Online Thieves! Sherman Oaks, California

Sep 02 2015
Kami Shade Worst Company Ever Sherman Oaks California Author: Newburgh, New York BBB Better Business Bureau: Kami Shade Sherman Oaks, California

Jul 28 2015
kami shade never got my dress Sherman Oaks Internet Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Clothing Stores: kami shade Internet

Jun 24 2015
Kami Shade Deceitful Business Practices - Never Received Product & Misleading Return Policy Los Angeles Internet Kami Shade's Deceitful Business! Author: La Mesa, California Clothing Stores: Kami Shade Internet

Jun 04 2015
Girls Love Fierce Swimsuits Kami Shade I Paid $72.50 for a Swimsuit I Never Received! Sherman Oaks California/Net Author: Pensacola, Florida Clothing Stores: Girls Love Fierce Swimsuits

May 05 2015
Kami shade AKA Girls love fierce swimsuits Takes Your Money & Runs!! Los Angeles ca Internet Author: Glendale, California Clothing Stores: Kami shade Internet

10, Report #1204503

Jan 26 2015
Kami' Shade- I ordered a jumpsuit from Kami Shade on 01/09/2015 for a wedding. They barely emailed me Friday, January 23, 2015 letting me know my order was updated. According to their email options I figured I would get the merchandise on time for the day of the wedding. It's been 15 days, I finally received an email letting me know the shipment has been updated and it will be shipped as of Friday 23rd. I tried to get a hold of a Kami Shade representative to track down the shipment the first week I ordered the merchandise and that was impossible! I knew right away something was wrong with this business. The email option they provide is ridiculous! After reading the other complaints, I regret not researching this store's reputation beforehand. Los Angeles California Author: Twin Falls, ID, Idaho Clothing Stores: Kami' Shade Internet

11, Report #1193642

Dec 07 2014
Kami Shade They send the wrong dress TWICE and now refuse to send me the one I ordered. Sherman Oaks and West Hollywood California Author: Manteca, California Clothing Stores: Kami Shade Sherman Oaks, California

12, Report #1181954

Oct 09 2014
Kami Shade Rip off Sherman Oaks, CA Internet Author: Trenton, South Carolina Consumer Services: Kami Shade Internet

Jul 30 2014
Kami Shade Michelle, Taleen, Kami lied about delivery Los Angeles, California Author: Dallas, Texas Bait-and-Switch: Kami Shade Internet

Apr 02 2014
Kami shade No refund Los Angeles California  Internet Author: Middlemount , Other Clothing Stores: Kami shade Internet

Mar 03 2014
Kami Shade fraud. changed the shipping address for my product.I never received it....but I paid for it internet  Author: Newark, New Jersey Liars: Kami Shade Internet

Feb 06 2014
Kamishade.com Kami ShadeThe Kami Shade Showroomshopmelroseave@yahoo.com SCAM - NO PRODUCT AND NO REFUND Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia Clothing Stores: Kamishade.com Internet, Select State/Province

Jan 13 2014
Kami Shade losangeles California Horrible Customer Service, Tacky Nasty Attitudes, They Lie To Customers los angeles California
Author: chicago, Illinois Clothing Stores: Kami Shade losangeles California los angeles, California

Dec 28 2012
Kami Shade does not honor their customers Internet Author: Minneapolis, Clothing Stores: Kami Shade Internet

Nov 24 2012
Kami-shade HORRIBLE QUALITY AND SERVICE!!! Ordered sequin dress and was of poor quality with missing patches on dress. Was offered store credit only but didn't have the same dress anymore. Knock off cheap clothi Los Angeles , California
Author: Oak forest, Illinois Clothing Stores: Kami-shade Los Angeles, California

Jan 30 2012
Kami Shade Deceptive Shipping Practices, tacky customer service, DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY Los Angeles, California Author: Mercer Island, Washington Clothing Stores: Kami Shade Los Angeles, California

Dec 21 2011
Kami Shade Won't respond to emails for a return, unclaimed returned packaged so was sent back to me, misleading, the WORST customer service I've ever experienced. Los Angeles, California Kami Shade - Deceitful Practices! Refund not given! Author: Chicago, Illinois Clothing Stores: Kami Shade Los Angeles, California