Your Search | keiser university
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

May 15 2015
Keiser University Online Scam, Money Hungry, Life Destroyers Ft. Lauderdale Nationwide Author: San Angelo, Texas Colleges and Universities: Keiser University Online Nationwide

2, Report #1206401

Feb 03 2015
keiser university in lakeland Withholding Transcripts should be illegal. Needs to Be sued. lakeland Florida Author: Lakeland, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: keiser university in lakeland lakeland, Florida

Sep 11 2014
Keiser University Address: 1500 NW 49th St, Fort Lauderdale, FL 333092400 Interstate Dr, Lakeland, FL(863) 682-6020 In 2010,I attended to Keiser University. I applied for financial aid so I wasn't qualified. They told me : don't worry they will give me a loan so I can continue my education. I said great! They called me they denied it because of my credit scores. Then I quit school because I couldn't continue. Do you believe the put me on hold since that time where they refused to relapse my transcript. Can someone help me because I don't have any money to pay anything and even if I have I wouldn't pay because I wasn't qualified for the loan that they wanted me to pay. I don't recommend anyone to to a school like that because they are making you signing papers in front of inexperienced financial advisors.. Be careful with keiser! US Federal government would need to take a look at their actions Lakeland,Florida Nationwide Author: Clermont, Florida Colleges and Universities: Keiser University Nationwide

Aug 23 2014
Keiser University Keiser placed a very large balance on my account that cannot be proved Lakeland Florida Author: Lakeland, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: Keiser University Lakeland, Florida

Jul 25 2014
Keiser University Director of Admissions Mike Morley Verbal abuse and mistreatment Fort Lauderdale Florida You... Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Colleges and Universities: Keiser University Fort Lauderdale , Florida

Jul 10 2014
Keiser University SCAM Ft Myers Florida Author: Chattanooga, Tennessee Colleges and Universities: Keiser University Fort Myers, Florida

Apr 30 2014
Keiser University Keiser Career College, Keiser College Save your investment and go elsewhere! Lack of quality, accreditation issues, etc. Melbourne, Florida ONLY OUT FOR MONEY Author: satellite beach, Florida Colleges and Universities: Keiser University Melbourne, Florida

Jan 07 2014
Keiser University Daytona Beach, FL DO NOT ATTEND!!! Daytona Beach Florida Author: Jacksonville, North Carolina Colleges and Universities: Keiser University Daytona Beach, FL Daytona Beach, Florida

Oct 29 2013
Everglades University keiser university/everglades university of boca raton, fl Would not let me finish my degree program, and only gave me alternative loans as a possibility of ways to pay, since my federal loans were exhausted, and tried to goad me into doing so as I believe they receive a kick-back from these predatory lendors. The loans doubled the moment yous signed the dotted line. And the amt. I owed, doubled in six weeks, completely money-motivated and I believe their practices are illegal. Boca Raton Florida Author: Sullivan, Missouri Colleges and Universities: Everglades University Boca Raton, Florida

Sep 12 2013
Keiser University will lie to get your money!! Ft. Lauderdale Florida Author: Deerfield Beach, Florida Colleges and Universities: Keiser University Fort Lauderdale Campus Ft. Lauderdale, Florida

Aug 23 2013
Keiser University-Lakeland Campus DONT GO TO KEISER UNIVERSITY THEY RIP YOU OFF AND LIE! lakeland Florida Keiser giving misleading/ inaccurate information Author: lakeland, Florida Colleges and Universities: Keiser University-Lakeland Campus lakeland, Florida

Aug 13 2013
Keiser University lied about mostly everything ft. lauderdale Florida Author: Gainesville, Florida Colleges and Universities: Keiser University ft. lauderdale, Florida

Jul 05 2013
Keiser university Took my military scholarships that I was supposed to receive in a stipend and applied it to the principle balance . They cut me checks that I'm stuck paying interest on. Instead of giving me my tax free scholarships for serving my country Daytona beach Florida
Good Lord Author: Brooksville , Florida Financial Services: Keiser university Daytona beach, Florida

Jun 28 2013
Keiser University Fort Laudardale Latin Division admissions methods and lies Internet
Author: Miami, Florida Adult Career & Continuing Education: Keiser University Fort Laudardale Latin Division Internet

May 07 2013
Keiser University Charged $35,000. for IT course that I had to learn on my own. Only one in Core Class. Lakeland Branch. 15 total Campus Florida Unfamilier to options. Author: Lakeland, Florida Colleges and Universities: Keiser University LakelandInternet, Florida

Mar 23 2013
BoostMyGrades SCAM SAMANTHA KLIENMAN KEISER UNIVERSITY ACADEMIC AID FRAUD Internet Author: queens, New York Tutoring: BoostMyGrades Internet

Sep 13 2012
Keiser University Daytona Keiser college Total rip off for college, DO NOT ATTEND KEISER Daytona Beach Florida Author: Daytona Beach, Florida Colleges and Universities: Keiser University Daytona Daytona Beach, Florida

Aug 28 2012
Keiser University Keiser College Would not release my transcripts melbourne, Florida Keiser Lakeland did the same thing to me Author: Satellite Beach, Florida Colleges and Universities: Keiser University melbourne, Florida

Aug 17 2012
Keiser University STUDENT LOAN FRAUD DECEPTIVE PRACTICES. Fort. Lauderdale Florida Author: Lakeland, Florida Colleges and Universities: Keiser University Fort. Lauderdale, Florida

Aug 06 2012
Keiser University $14,000 for ONE CLASS!? No withdrawal allowed! Is it legal? Sarasota Florida the contract Author: Bradenton, Florida Colleges and Universities: Keiser University Sarasota, Florida

21, Report #921920

Aug 03 2012
Keiser College Keiser University,Keiser career college Ripped me off after gradutating high school, Now 20,000 in debt Jacksonville, Florida Author: Jacksonville, Florida Adult Career & Continuing Education: Keiser College Jacksonville, Florida

Jun 20 2012
Keiser University DO NOT GO UNLESS YOUR WILLING TO LOSE YOUR MONEY Daytona Beach, Florida FYI Author: Daytona Beach, Florida Colleges and Universities: Keiser University Daytona Beach, Florida

Jun 04 2012
KEISER UNIVERSITY FORT MYERS FL THEY JUST WANT MONEY! SUCH A RIP OFF! THEY LIE! FORT MYERS, Florida Author: , Private Schools: KEISER UNIVERSITY FORT MYERS, Florida

Apr 29 2012
KEISER UNIVERSITY Need to be Sued!! lakeland, Florida Needs to be sued Author: lakeland, Florida Colleges and Universities: KEISER UNIVERSITY lakeland, Florida

Apr 20 2012
Keiser University-Miami Discrimination Internet Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Colleges and Universities: Keiser University-Miami Internet