Your Search | lease finance group
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Mar 31 2014
Lease Finance Group LLC - Global Leasing Company, LFG LLC Harassement, Threatening phone calls and voicemail, never sending ANY documentation and only demanding money, horrible customer service, rip-off for small business owners. Chicago Illinois Author: Clearwater, Florida Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Lease Finance Group LLC Chicago, Illinois

Mar 21 2014
Lease Finance Group/Payment Systems Lied about rates, never mentioned a lease, lied to Attorney General in Nebraska about all of it New York New York Author: Lincoln, Nebraska Credit Card Processing Companies: Lease Finance Group/Payment Systems New York, New York

Feb 14 2014
Lease Finance Group LLC biggest ripoff in the credit card industry, Chicago Illinois Author: Montrose, Illinois Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Lease finance Group LLC Chicago, Illinois

Jan 24 2014
Lease Finance Group Since August, 2013, I have been assured that my lease was, indeed, cancelled. Every month the $48.70 continues to be taken from my bank account. New York New York Author: Benicia, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Lease Finance Group New York, New York

Jan 23 2014
LEASE FINANCE GROUP Newcourt Financial USA Inc. Fruadulent automatic withdrawals, fraudulent contract exntension, fraudulent equipment lease New York, New York Author: Santa Ana, California Miscellaneous Office Services: LEASE FINANCE GROUP Select State/Province

Jan 20 2014
Lease Finance Group Scam, Rip-Off, Unfair practises New York New York Author: Philladelphia, Pennsylvania Sales People: Lease Finance Group NY, New York

Jan 16 2014
Lease Finance Group LLC / Payment Systems Desceptive Tactics by Lease Finance Group Rep Chicago Illinois Author: San Antonio, Texas Credit Card Processing Companies: Lease Finance Group LLC / Payment Systems Chicago, Illinois

Jan 14 2014
LEASE FINANCE GROUP SCAM ARTISTS !!!  Chicago Illinois Author: Chalmette, Louisiana Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: LEASE FINANCE GROUP Chicago, Illinois

Jan 08 2014
Lease Finance Group LLC LFG Pirates! Took $5600.00 from my account over 4 years for expired contract equipment! Chicago Illinois Author: Cold Spring, Kentucky Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Lease Finance Group LLC Chicago, Illinois

Jan 08 2014
Lease Finance Group & Payment Systems Payment System & Lease Finance Group - combined scam artists New York New York Author: Ann Arbor, Michigan Credit Card Processing Companies: Lease Finance Group & Payment Systems New York, New York

Dec 30 2013
Lease Finance Group/ Payment Systems LFG scam Illinois Author: Twin Falls, Idaho Liars: Lease Finance Group/ Payment Systems Select State/Province

Dec 25 2013
Lease Finance Group Many alias Decietful lease over valued equipment Chicago Illinois Author: Franklin, Kentucky Computer Software: Lease Finance Group Chicago, Illinois

Dec 09 2013
Lease Finance Group LLC This company lied to me and told me there was no equipment lease and that I could opt out of my contract at any time with a payment of $299.00. They produced a contract that I never sa with a signature that is not mine after I requested they do so. Now I am getting threatning letters and phone calls because I requested from my bank that this company no longer be able to take money from my account. They also are telling fme I will have to appear in cort in New York. Chicago Illinois Author: chattanooga, Tennessee Credit Card Processing Companies: Lease Finance Group LLC Chicago, Illinois

Nov 11 2013
LFG, Lease Finance Group, Lease Finance Group is a ripoff and needs to be stopped! Like everyone else, I was scammed into a credit card machine with a lease agreement where my name was forged! I never even knew about the lease! LFG sued me in New York and I now have a judgment against me in the state. I filed a police report when it happened and talked to a lawyer.I still get letters from them wanting $2000+ and this was over 5 years ago! New York New York Author: graford, Texas Credit Card Processing Companies: LFG, Lease Finance Group, New York, New York

Nov 07 2013
Lease Finance Group Eliot Management Group, Rene Herrera,Julian Driver of Lease Finance Group Deceptive practices from beginning, Never told of non-cancel lease. Refuse to accept returned equipment after lease fulfillment. New York New York
Author: Tucson, Arizona Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Lease Finance Group New York, New York

Nov 04 2013
Paymentsystems Greg Deel - phone 619-961-7981 came to my store on 8/12/13. He promise me to do Merchant services for my store. He promise to give me FREE Machine with a $99.00 a month processing Fee pay through his co. (paymentsystems) 2 weeks came by there is a Third Party lease equipment $113 a month for 4 years contract - noncancellation (Lease Finance Group LLC). I called the rep and He ignore the conversation we made. He said that is the way they made money because their processing is very cheap. I am stucked with the equipment lease every month, $113 a month. I put stop into it and now they charged me $150.00 a months. If I don't pay they will send it to collection agency. Any attorney want to help contact me. Los Angeles California Author: Newport, Minnesota Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Paymentsystems Los Angeles, California

Nov 01 2013
LEASE FINANCE GROUP LLC CHICAGO THIS COMPANY TOLD THAT THE CONTRACT WAS FOR ONLY 24 MONTHS ONLY THEY ARE TAKING MORE MONEY FROM MY BANK ACCT THEY ARE SAYING THE I DID SIGNED TWO CONTRACT FOR 5 YEARS CONTRACTS BUT I NEVER WAS TOLD ABOUT THE 5 YEARS CONTRACT. WHEN I CALLED TO CANCEL THE SERVICES THEY ARE SAYING THAT I CANNNOT CANCEL THE CONTRACT BEACAUSE WILL AFFECT MY CREDIT REPORT I NEED HELP TO CANCEL THIS CONTRACT THAT I NEVER AGRRED TO THIS COMPANY IS NOT PROVIDING MY BUSINESS WITH ANY SERVICES OTHER THAN STEAL MONEY. CHICAGO IL Author: concord , North Carolina Credit Services: LEASE FINANCE GROUP LLC CHICAGO Select State/Province

Oct 17 2013
Lease Finance Group , Northern Leasing Preditory Company Chicago IL Author: Tendoy, Idaho Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: lease finance group Select State/Province

Sep 29 2013
payment systems corp , lease finance group A salesman from payment systems walked in and sold me an unbreakable contact for processing my credit cards at a lower rate! I trusted and signed and they did the bait and switch!  chicago, ILL Author: san anselmo, California Bait-and-Switch: payment systems corp Select State/Province

Sep 24 2013
Lease Finance Group A BIG SCAM, DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM SIOUX FALLS South Dakota Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Credit Card Processing Companies: Lease Finance Group SIOUX FALLS , South Dakota

Sep 13 2013
Lease Finance Group, LLC LFG Fraudulently took money every month for a lease that ended in 2006. Sioux Falls SD Author: HINESVILLE, Georgia Credit Card Processing Companies: Lease Finance Group, LLC Select State/Province

Aug 21 2013
Lease Finance Group LLC Victimized by Scam Chicago Illinois Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Credit Card Processing Companies: Lease Finance Group LLC Chicago, Illinois

Aug 06 2013
Lease Finance Group Fraudulent withdrawals...would not give me an address to send equipment back. 60 lease SCAM Chicago Illinois Author: Buford, Georgia Credit Card Processing Companies: Lease Finance Group Chicago, Illinois

Aug 03 2013
Lease Finance Group Scammed into 48 month contract and illegally taking money out of account. Chicago Illinois Author: Tuscaloosa, Alabama Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Lease Finance Group Select State/Province

Jul 30 2013
Lease Finance Group LLC Payment Systems, Northern Leasing liars, scammers, frauds that prey on small business owners Denver, Colorado Illinois Author: Denver, Colorado Credit Card Processing Companies: Lease Finance Group LLC Chicago, Illinois