foam

You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Oct 05 2013
Lexacom Network Charged for Services Not Ordered Los Angeles California Author: Peoria, Arizona Cellular Phone Companies: Lexacom Network Los Angeles, California

Sep 03 2013
lexacom network non-authorized monthly premium service charge Irvine California Author: Bartlett, Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: lexacom network Irvine, California

Aug 22 2013
LEXACOM Network Charges on my mobile phone for services which was not autherized Calofornia Author: Glendale, Arizona Telephone Companies: LEXACOM Network Select State/Province

Aug 16 2013
Lexacom Network They sent me a notice that they were going to provide me with a service that I did not soliciate. I sent them back a notice that I did not ask for or require the service. I was advised that I was unsubscibed. When I received my current billing they had billed me for $14.99 for their service. My service provider was very kind and a credit was issued to my account. I was then advised that they receive many, many calls for this scam.. Internet Author: Oakland, Missouri Internet Services: Lexacom Network Internet

Aug 12 2013
Lexacom Network T-mobile charging me for Lexacom Network Usages for not downloading any ringtones Los Angeles California Author: San Gabriel, California Cellular Phone Companies: Lexacom Network Select State/Province

Jul 29 2013
Lexacom Network Lexacom Network used unauthorized billing T mobile cellphone.  Internet Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Cellular Phone Companies: Lexacom Network Internet

Jun 22 2013
Lexacom Network Unauthorized billing on T mobile cell $ 14.99 per month Internet Author: Spring Hill, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Lexacom Network Internet

Jun 08 2013
Lexacom Network They have been charging my T-Mobile bill various amounts totalling $34.97 that Ive seen so far Internet Los Angeles California Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Cellular Phone Companies: Lexacom Network Internet Los Angeles, California

Mar 21 2013
Lexacom Network Lexacom Network Billed my T Mobile account for ringtone services never ordered or authorized. Los Angeles, , California Author: Pinconning, Michigan Cellular Phone Companies: Lexacom Network Los Angeles,, California

Jan 30 2013
Send Me, Inc SoLow /Lexacom Network Simple husband with a simple cell phone still been victimized by Solow and Lexacom Network charging $24.98 monthly and my Tmobile account been approving it! How may more victims to come! Internet Author: San Francisco, California Questionable Activities: Send Me, Inc SoLow /Lexacom Network Internet

Jan 30 2013
Lexacom Network Mobile Messenger Billed T Mobile for ringtone services never ordered Los Angeles, California Author: Portland, Oregon Internet Fraud: Lexacom Network Los Angeles, California