LEXINGTON LAW Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: lexington law
There may be more reports for "lexington law"
For more results perform a general search for "lexington law"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 24 2017
rent2ownhouse.com They have you signed up with Lexington law to work with you on your credit where Lexington takes your money but then rent2ownhouse never gets back to you they record your phone number then avoid it if you call with that number they never answer it you hav scam Internet Author: berlin, New Hampshire Adoption Agencies: rent2ownhouse.com Internet

May 18 2017
lexington law firm julia.roberts@lexingtonlaw-firm.com This Legal Proceeding issued on your Docket Number EVR-7858721 with one of Cash Advance Inc. The company in order to notify you that after making calls to you we were not able to get hold of you so the accounts department of Cash Advance has decided to mark this case as a flat refusal and press legal charges against you. Internet This is from a Scammer! Author: tamiment, Pennsylvania Cash Services: lexington law firm Internet

May 09 2017
Lexington Law Beware Lexington Law Hard to Cancel !!!! Internet Author: Mishawaka , Indiana Credit Services: Lexington Law Internet

Mar 07 2017
Lexington law Didn't keep promises at all. Utah Author: Edmond, Oklahoma Credit Services: Lexington law Utah

Jan 27 2017
Lexington Law Lexington Law Firm Stole my money with un authorized charges Salt lake city Utah Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Credit Services: Lexington Law Salt lake city, Utah

Jan 11 2017
Lexington Law Firm Scam Utah Internet
Author: Concord, New Hampshire Credit Reporting Agencies: Lexington Law Firm Internet

Jan 07 2017
Lexington Law Uses the term law firm to sound like they know what they are doing...just do-nothing theives! Salt Lake City utah Internet Author: Lakewood, Colorado Credit & Debt Services: Lexington Law Internet

Nov 01 2016
I DIAL U, 365 Resources, Rental History Pros, and Lexington Law Super scam Unknown USA Internet Author: Anonymous, Other Telemarketers: I DIAL U Internet

Jun 20 2016
Lexington Law Firm RIP OFF salt lake Colorado
Author: Greenbrae, California Credit Services: Lexington Law Firm salt lake, Colorado

May 15 2016
Lexington Law Firm My husband canceled his account with them and with me STILL having an active account I WAS NOT aware that they took $90 off my husband's card we are using the same card because I don't have a job so we thought our accounts were just one big one since we were married but NOOOO they charged my husband $90 $90!!! They finally canceled my account but STILL refuse to refund us the money they took from us, a supervisor was suppose to call my husband and NEVER DID!!! NEVER GOING THROUGH THEM AGAIN!! THEY ARE A RIP-OFF!!!! They have done this to not just us but others as well. North Salt Lake City Utah Author: New Hampton, Missouri Credit & Debt Services: Lexington Law Firm North Salt Lake City, Utah

Apr 14 2016
Lexington Law Compared to real credit reports, the removals are lies, new one appeared, upgraded service, scores false North Salt Lake Utah Author: Phoenix, Arizona Credit Services: lexingtonlaw North Salt Lake, Utah

Apr 08 2016
Lexington Law Total Scam-Save Your Hard Earned Money! Lexington Kentucky Nationwide Author: Glen Ellen, California Credit Services: Lexington Law Nationwide

Mar 26 2016
Lexington Law Firm I was having them help me clear up my credit but was not seeing any change so I told them one month ago to close my account and not to Bill me anymore but this morning they hit my account for $83 and now they are refusing to talk to me or refund my name. Don't ever use this company they are a major RIPOFF. North Salt Lake City Utah Author: Springfield, Missouri Credit & Debt Services: Lexington Law Firm North Salt Lake City, Utah

Mar 01 2016
lexington law firm wasted my time and money Nationwide Author: atlanta, Georgia Credit Reporting Agencies: lexington law firm Nationwide

Feb 22 2016
Lexington Law Did not provide the results they described when they talked me into using their services. North Salt Lake City Utah Author: Edgewood, New Mexico Credit Services: Lexington Law North Salt Lake City, Utah

Feb 19 2016
LEXINGTON LAW FIRM THEY DO NOTHING, AFTER MONTHS OF BEING SIGNED UP, NOTHING..... Nationwide Author: TEMPE, Arizona Credit & Debt Services: LEXINGTON LAW FIRM Nationwide

Oct 31 2015
Lexington Law Refuse to cancel without additional payment even though payments made as required North Salt Lake, Utah It Doesn't Work Author: Casselberry, Florida Attorneys & Legal Services: Lexington Law Internet

Aug 21 2015
Lexington law firm Lexington Law Firm360 North Cutler DriveNorth Salt Lake, UT 84054(800) 341-8441 cost me a lot of money for nothing north salt lake Utah Author: central Islip, New York Credit & Debt Services: Lexington law firm north salt lake , Utah

Aug 07 2015
Lexington Law Rip Off Internet Internet Author: Sanborn, New York Credit & Debt Services: Lexington Law Internet

Aug 04 2015
Lexington Law Firm Takes too long and don't help you on how to rebuild credit. North Salt Lake Utah Author: Missouri City, Texas Credit Services: Lexington Law Firm North Salt Lake, Utah

Jun 25 2015
Lexington Law Firm Fraud Fix Credit Service / Holds reports so they can continue to bill monthly $99ea mo. Salt Lake City Utah Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Credit & Debt Services: Lexington Law Salt Lake City, Utah

Jun 04 2015
Lexington Law® Firm - Fix Credit Score - LexingtonLaw.com This Lexington Law Firm that claims to fix your credit report is a total waste of your money. The para legals that were assigned to our case were neither helpful or well informed about legal matters. When we first signed for the Credit repair. We were inf The service they provided was a total waste of money and time. North Salt Lake Utah Author: Antioch, California Attorneys & Legal Services: Lexington Law® Firm - Fix Credit Score - LexingtonLaw.com North Salt Lake , Utah

May 27 2015
Lexington Law Made Credit Worst Lexington Internet Author: Newport News, Virginia Credit Services: Lexington Law Internet

24, Report #1205535

Jan 30 2015
lexington law I paid Lexington Law and they made my score go down. I am worse now than I was before they worked for me. internet internet Author: woodbridge, Virginia Credit Services: lexington law Internet

25, Report #1198816

Jan 01 2015
Lexington Law Lied about credit repair charged credit card after closing account Internet Author: PINON HILLS, California Unusual Rip-Off: Lexington Law Internet