Your Search | liberty tax
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Jul 13 2015
Hrant Manuelian, CPA @ Liberty Tax Service I am single & was unemployed in 2014. He charged me $460! OVER 7+ TIMES my previous filing fees! I called him back & he said he would return ALL of my money in full when my refund arrived in 3 weeks. I contacted his office 8 times & he still has NOT returned my money. His office is now vacant & no one answers the phone anymore. Westminster California Author: huntington beach, California Income tax: Hrant Manuelian, CPA Westminster, California

May 12 2015
Liberty Tax tax Saratoga Springs New York Why? Author: Saratoga Springs, New York Income Tax Service: Liberty Tax Saratoga Springs, New York

May 06 2015
Jesus Riveres owner of Liberty Tax Service JR Did not pay for the returns i done Allentown Pensylvania Author: Allentown, Pennsylvania Income Tax Service: Income tax: Jesus Riveres owner of Liberty Tax Service Allentown , Pennsylvania

Mar 18 2015
Andrea Jerome Of Liberty Tax Services Poor, disrespectful service Franklin Square New York Author: Hempsted, New York Income Tax Service: Andrea Jerome Of Liberty Tax Services Franklin Square,

Mar 16 2015
Andrea Jerome Of Liberty Tax Services Tax Misconduct, Tax Fraud, Franklin Square NY, Elmont, IRS, Police Department Franklin Square New York
Oh Really? Author: Elmont, New York Tax Services: Andrea Jerome Of Liberty Tax Services Franklin Square, New York

Feb 19 2015
Liberty Tax Service Liars, Thieves, and RIP-OFFs Chicago Illinois Author: Orland Park, Illinois Income Tax Service: Liberty Tax Service Chicago, Illinois
7, Report #1209460

Feb 16 2015
liberty tax lansdowne md satisfaction guarantee false lansdowne Maryland Author: Elkridge, Maryland Advertising / Deceptive: liberty tax lansdowne md lansdowne , Maryland
8, Report #1200352

Jan 08 2015
Liberty Tax 5495 Sepulveda Blvd Ste FCulver City, CA 90230Tax preparer BLAKE P01734875Office number 13519 OVER CHARGED and DID NOT INPUT CORRECT ADDRESS TO IRS for TAX REFUND CLAIM Culver City California Author: California Income Tax Service: Liberty Tax Culver City, California
9, Report #1192970

Dec 03 2014
Manuel Franco Liberty Tax Sunrise Marketplace, 480 N Nellis BlvdLas Vegas, NV(702) 965-3031Also DBA - Freedom Bookkeeping 480 N Nellis Blvd C1ALas Vegas, Nevada(702) 751-6474 Does Not Pay For Work Done/Unreasonable Individual Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Accounting: Manuel Franco Las Vegas, Nevada
10, Report #1192082

Nov 30 2014
liberty tax service canada make it right hamilton Ontario Canada Author: hamilton, Ontario Income Tax Service: liberty tax service canada hamilton, Ontario

May 28 2014
Liberty Tax Screws up taxes totally and costs the earth. Unavailable when things are wrong. Lexington South Carolina You run a business..... Author: Alabama Tax Services: Liberty Tax Lexington, South Carolina

May 20 2014
Liberty Tax LocationLiberty Tax3597 Washington Blvd Ste 102Lansdowne, MD 21227Phone: (443) 355-4037 Liberty Tax NOT following through on guarenteed services Lansdowne Maryland owner contact information??? Author: Baltimore, Maryland Consumer Services: Liberty Tax Lansdowne, Maryland

May 07 2014
Liberty Tax Service CH insurance DBA United one Insurance Their hiring process who is handling YOU personal information??? Seffner, Florida Liberty Tax Service hires embezzlers Author: TAmpa, Florida Small Business Services: Liberty Tax Service Seffner, Florida

Apr 30 2014
Liberty Tax/ Debbie Hyple Theft, not standing behind their guarentee, Somerset Pennsylvania Author: Meyersdale, Pennsylvania Franchises: Liberty Tax/ Debbie Hyple Somerset , Pennsylvania

Apr 16 2014
Liberty Tax Horrible service, Bad work Phoenix Arizona Author: 85032, Arizona Tax Services: Liberty Tax Select State/Province

Apr 02 2014
Liberty Tax Service Completely messed up our taxes, been dealing with one screw up after another since Feb.3 2014 Lafayette Georgia Author: Lafayette, Georgia Income Tax Service: Liberty Tax Service Lafayette, Georgia

Feb 24 2014
Liberty Tax Service Netspend card a ripoff! tampa Florida Author: tampa, Florida Income Tax Service: Liberty Tax Service tampa, Florida

Feb 22 2014
Liberty Tax and Student Loan Defense 10 Argon Ave. Calling me up out of the blue, and saying that I was in default of my student loans. That the dept of education gave them my information and they hated to have to call me up. Coral Gables Florida Author: Ramona, California Credit & Debt Services: Liberty Tax and Student Loan Defense Coral Gables, Florida

Feb 19 2014
liberty tax liberty tax service charged me $350 to file my normal return refund amount 1900 and according to the treasury department an average return is only $180 bakersfield California Author: bakersfield , California Income Tax Service: liberty tax bakersfield, California

Feb 11 2014
LIBERTY TAX SERVICE THEY NEED TO BE INVESTEGATED Brandon Florida Author: Seffner, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: LIBERTY TAX SERVICE Brandon, Florida

Feb 10 2014
Liberty Tax Services False information on return, authorized practices, extremely high fees that they take from you Baltimore Maryland Author: Essex, Maryland Employees: Liberty Tax Services Baltimore, Maryland

Feb 09 2014
Liberty Tax; Tax preparer Nicolas Sebastian Send a Friend to Liberty and get $50 That's their slogan$50 on the spot Lexington Kentucky
Nick Sebastian Author: Lexington , Kentucky Bait-and-Switch: Liberty Tax; Tax preparer Nicolas Sebastian Lexington , Kentucky
23, Report #1120985

Feb 05 2014
Liberty Tax Service Liars, Cheats and Cowards Bronx New York Author: Des Moines, Iowa Employers: Liberty Tax Service Bronx, New York
24, Report #1120580

Feb 03 2014
Liberty Tax Services The worst tax professionals you could possibly choose to prepare your tax return is Liberty Tax Services´╗┐. They charged me a ridiculous amount of money to do my taxes and never told me my fees before they sent my forms to the IRS. The management continued to avoid my calls, they've hung up on me when all I had was a couple of questions for them ,why they charged me $500 for a few simple forms, they are rude and flat out called me a liar when I politely asked them why the fees were never discussed with me. I have never had such a horrible experience with any company in my entire life. Do yourself a huge favor and keep driving past the goofy statue's of liberty! DO NOT USE THEM!! And don't fall for their gimmicks ,$50 on the spot when you file with us!This company uses legal ways to steal from their customers and its not right. Chickamauga Georgia Officially satisfied Author: Chickamauga, Georgia Income Tax Service: Liberty Tax Services Chickamauga, Georgia
25, Report #1120364