LIBERTY TAX Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: liberty tax
There may be more reports for "liberty tax"
For more results perform a general search for "liberty tax"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

26, Report #1120580

Feb 03 2014
Liberty Tax Services The worst tax professionals you could possibly choose to prepare your tax return is Liberty Tax Services. They charged me a ridiculous amount of money to do my taxes and never told me my fees before they sent my forms to the IRS. The management continued to avoid my calls, they've hung up on me when all I had was a couple of questions for them ,why they charged me $500 for a few simple forms, they are rude and flat out called me a liar when I politely asked them why the fees were never discussed with me. I have never had such a horrible experience with any company in my entire life. Do yourself a huge favor and keep driving past the goofy statue's of liberty! DO NOT USE THEM!! And don't fall for their gimmicks ,$50 on the spot when you file with us!This company uses legal ways to steal from their customers and its not right. Chickamauga Georgia Officially satisfied Author: Chickamauga, Georgia Income Tax Service: Liberty Tax Services Chickamauga, Georgia

27, Report #1120364

Feb 03 2014
Brooke Thompson Liberty Tax Service FRAUD Houston Texas
Author: Houston, Texas Mortgage Companies: Brooke Thompson Houston, Texas

Nov 21 2013
Liberty Tax Poor conduct against an innocent by stander! Jonesboro Georgia Author: Jonesboro, Georgia Income tax: Liberty Tax Jonesboro, Georgia

Aug 31 2013
Liberty Tax Service Misrepresentation of Filing Bakersfield California Author: Bakersfield, California Questionable Activities: Liberty Tax Service Bakersfield, California

Aug 03 2013
liberty tax lied about what they did mt vernon Indiana Author: mount vernon, Indiana Income Tax Service: liberty tax mt vernon, Indiana

Jul 10 2013
Liberty Tax Services, Norwalk, Ca;lifornia Charged me $150 cash and charged me electronically Norwalk California Author: Artesia, California Small Business Services: Liberty Tax Services, Norwalk, CA Norwalk, California

Apr 13 2013
Liberty Tax ripoff ridgewood, New York How could you be ripped off Author: Jersey City, New Jersey Income Tax Service: Liberty Tax ridgewood, New York

Apr 12 2013
liberty tax franchise owner mario quinto They dont know how to file the 743 form, Internet
Author: Roseville, Michigan Income Tax Service: liberty tax franchise owner mario quinto Internet

Apr 06 2013
Vincent Scotto of Liberty Tax Service IKE Enterprises - Liberty Tax Service VINCENT SCOTTO : THIEF WHO STEALS FROM HIS EMPLOYEES. New Windsor, New York Dispute Mediated Author: New Windsor, New York Income Tax Service: Vincent Scotto of Liberty Tax Service New Windsor, New York

Mar 29 2013
Liberty Tax Service Poor service poor customer service Bradenton, Florida Author: Bradenton, Florida Income Tax Service: Liberty Tax Service Bradenton, Florida

Mar 25 2013
Liberty Tax Service Arapahoe Shopping Center Liberty Tax Service gouges their customers and do not provide an itemized bill Centennial, Colorado Author: Centennial, Colorado Income Tax Service: Liberty Tax Service Centennial, Colorado

Mar 19 2013
Liberty Tax Liberty Tax Services False advertisement, inflated prices, untruthful promises, deception, lies, poor customer service Santa Ana, California Author: Anaheim, California Internal Revenue Service: Liberty Tax Santa Ana, California

Mar 15 2013
liberty tax Screwed up my tax return and admitted it. I was told by manager they would refund my prep fees after March 1st. They dodged my calls for a couple weeks then when I got ahold of person in charge they t lumberton, Texas Author: lumberton, Texas Income Tax Service: liberty tax lumberton, Texas

Mar 11 2013
Liberty Tax Services 2514 E Walnut Ave Suite 4 unprofessional, lazy, unskilled, sleeping while preparing, rude, uninformed, unqualified, ghetto, treats me like i'm stupid!, refuses to honor 100% back guarantee! Dalton, Georgia Please contact Author: Dalton, Georgia Income Tax Service: Liberty Tax Services Dalton, Georgia

Mar 06 2013
Liberty Tax service refused to honor written guarantees awarded on court judgment prescott valley, Arizona Nice try Author: prescott valley, Arizona Income Tax Service: Liberty Tax service prescott valley, Arizona

Mar 05 2013
Anne Fuller Former Liberty Tax Franchisee Anne Oakley FRAUD, EMBEZZLEMENT, AND YOUR TAX RETURN Huntington, West Virginia Investigating claims Author: Crown City, Ohio Income tax: Anne Fuller Former Liberty Tax Franchisee Huntington, West Virginia

Mar 05 2013
Steve Doletsky, Liberty Tax Service Liar, Steals money from employees, poor example of Liberty, Requires managers to work 80 plus hours a week with no extra pay. Saint Petersburg, Florida GREAT BOSS, GREAT OPPORTUNITES Author: Port Richey, Florida Income Tax Service: Steve Doletsky, Liberty Tax Service Saint Petersburg, Florida

43, Report #1020443

Feb 26 2013
Liberty tax knoxville tn They lied about refunding money Knoxville, Tennessee Liberty tax Author: Luttrell, Tennessee Customer: Liberty tax knoxville tn Knoxville, Tennessee

Feb 23 2013
Liberty Tax Service Picked up my w2s and took 30miles from the nearest office to new store-brought me nothing but $50 dollars, no papers! Virginia Beach, Virginia Author: Louisville, Kentucky Income Tax Service: Liberty Tax Service Virginia Beach, Virginia

Feb 22 2013
Liberty Tax Service Does not inform you of all Hidden Fee's For netspend card! Internet ManyfFranchisees hate Netspend also Author: Kelso, Washington Income tax: Liberty Tax Service Internet

Feb 21 2013
LIBERTY TAX SERVICE i was enrolled in a tax training class with Liberty Tax Service, the insturctor name is Christine, she was hired by Liberty tax to train the students, i completed the class training, took the tests ne EAST ORANGE, New Jersey I don't see you were ripped off Author: EAST ORANGE, New Jersey Liars: LIBERTY TAX SERVICE EAST ORANGE, New Jersey

Feb 20 2013
Liberty Tax Service This fly by night tax company charged me $798.00 to prepare my taxes:however with my 239.00 promotion discount and my 30% off it cost me a wopping 559.00 for them to prepare my taxes. Then they are g vineland, New Jersey Terrible Company in Vineland Author: vineland, New Jersey Income Tax Service: Liberty Tax Service vineland, New Jersey

Feb 20 2013
Liberty Tax Karen Vecchio was told one price too do taxes and was charges a few hundred dollars more and got scammed fairmont, West Virginia Author: fairmont, West Virginia Income Tax Service: Liberty Tax fairmont, West Virginia

Feb 12 2013
liberty tax did taxes with this tax office and come to find out they are putting in wrong info on people tax return tried to talk to the owner and matter was not resolved lewisville, Texas Author: lewisville, Texas Liars: liberty tax lewisville, Texas

50, Report #1012039

Feb 11 2013
Liberty Tax Preparers Liberty Tax Preparers in Grand Rapids, Michigan Lied, misrepresented and overcharged for services provided including a supposed tax loan Grand Rapids, Michigan Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Income Tax Service: Liberty Tax Preparers Grand Rapids, Michigan