Your Search | longhorn towing
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Jun 20 2014
longhorn towing on cooper in arlington texas second time they towed my car i know my ex has something to do with it. it was not parked in resident parking and towed 45 mins later. i think i was in bathroom ex was mad i was leaving and so happened a tow truck comes i heard a knock like maybe they told him and he said kool tow it. they gave me the run around on proof where pictures was said i needed a lawyer this is the second time. so i knew where to park this time it still got towed. Arlington Texas Author: desoto, Texas Ex-Boyfriends: longhorn towing mansfield, Texas

Nov 19 2013
longhorn towing n bristol square fraud wrong doing illegal tow lost everyth Dallas Texas Author: dallas, Texas Tenants: longhorn towing n bristol square Dallas, Texas

Jun 09 2013
Longhorn Towing Towing my car and caused $1000 worth of body damage! Dallas Texas Author: Texas Auto Towing: Longhorn Towing Dallas, Texas

Nov 08 2012
Longhorn Towing illegal Towing from Bristol Square apartments dallas, Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Auto Towing: Longhorn Towing dallas, Texas

Feb 20 2012
Longhorn Wrecker Longhorn Towing illegally towed my car. Dallas, Texas Author: Flower Mound, Texas Auto Towing: Longhorn Wrecker Dallas, Texas

Jan 24 2012
Longhorn Towing Damaged my vehicle paint Dallas, Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Auto Towing: Longhorn Towing Dallas, Texas

May 04 2010
Longhorn Towing/The Ivy Apartments My car was towed with a resident sticker on my car;Sister's car towed one mont later Dallas, Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Auto Towing: Longhorn Towing/The Ivy Apartments Dallas, Texas

Apr 04 2010
Longhorn Wrecker Service Longhorn Towing Service Towed my vehicle from a parking lot that was not marked with any signs stating parking was illegal. Dallas, Texas Author: Carrollton, Texas Auto Towing: Longhorn Wrecker Service Dallas, Texas