Your Search | lsl raspberryketone
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Jul 09 2013
LSL Raspberryketone They advertised a free bottle with $4.95 shipping and handling. When I gave them the credit card number they shipped it. When I received the credit card statement it had a charge of $87.63 for the free bottle of raspberry ketone. San diego California Author: Ocala, Florida Supplemental Health Programs: LSL Raspberryketone San diego, California

May 16 2013
LSL Raspberryketone Advertised free trial bottle - all that had to be paid was 4.95 for shipping/handling San Diego California Author: Hummelstown, Pennsylvania Weightloss Programs: LSL Raspberryketone San Diego, California

Mar 21 2013
LSL Raspberryketone Flawless Raspberry Ketone Charged $87.63 for a Free trial Bottle SAn Diego, California Author: Arkadelphia, Arkansas Weightloss Programs: LSL Raspberryketone SAn Diego, California

Dec 31 2012
LSL* RaspberryKetone Stole my money Internet Author: Appleton, Wisconsin Supplemental Health Programs: LSL* RaspberryKetone Internet

Sep 06 2012
LSL*Raspberryketone I order there free 14 day trial, and didn't cancell before the 14 day were up and I was charged$87.63 plus shipping of 4.95, 92.58, for 1 bottle of 60 . I called and they said to bad you didn't cancell , Internet Author: Mesquite, Nevada Supplemental Health Programs: LSL*Raspberryketone Internet