Your Search | luxury spas inc
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Jul 15 2014
Luxury Spas Inc. Left me with only 1/3 of my shower! Luxury Spa Warranty is all wet!! Loraine Ohio Author: Nekoosa, Wisconsin BBB Better Business Bureau: Luxury Spas Inc. Loraine , Ohio

Jul 14 2014
luxury spas inc Total Scam! Lorain Ohio Author: TAMPA, Florida Bed & Bath: luxury spas inc Nationwide

Apr 24 2014
Luxury Spas Inc Luxury Spas Inc is a scam company that sells mediocre products they know very little about with no means or intention to service or replace them when they malfunction. Lorain Ohio Author: Springfield, Illinois Miscellaneous Electronics: Luxury Spas Inc Internet

Oct 29 2013
Luxury Spas Inc. Far From Luxury Lorain Ohio
Author: Denver, Colorado Bed & Bath: Luxury Spas Inc. Lorain, Ohio

Aug 20 2013
Luxury Spas Inc. Luxury Spas Lorain, Ohio 44053 I bought a jetted tub on July 28, 2012 for over $1600 and to-date I have not been able to use it at all. They sent a defective product which leaked water onto the electrical pump. I have struggled in obtaining customer service. I decided to hire a contractor to fix it but needed parts from them. It's been months and parts came in missing other parts. I would sincerely and seriously caution anyone from buying anything from them. Very poor product and very very poor customer service. Please read their Refund/Return policy carefully. They do NOT stand behind their product. When I noted that they sent a defective product, they quoted me their Return policy which makes you pay for their shipping cost to you (which they claim is FREE) and your shipping cost to them and a 30% restocking fee. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM.  It's is now August 20, 2013 and I am still struggling to get parts and I have a contractor who can back up my situation. Lorrain Ohio Author: richardson, Texas Bed & Bath: Luxury Spas Inc. Lorrain, Ohio

May 21 2013
Luxury Spas Inc Now you see it, Now You DON'T Lorain Ohio Author: Boston, Massachusetts Bed & Bath: Luxury Spas Inc Lorain, Ohio