Your Search | m=m auto repair
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Jul 20 2016
M&M Auto Repair and Performance Ripoff Report Taylorville Illinois
Author: Taylorville, Illinois Auto Repair Service: M&M Auto Repair and Performance Taylorville, Illinois

Dec 18 2013
M&M automotive, Mike Reese Mike Reese and Missy (alleged owner) Out to take your money with no concern for your car or your safety Taylorville Illinois My bad experience with M&M Auto Repair Author: Taylorville, Illinois Auto Repair Service: M&M automotive, Mike Reese Taylorville, Illinois

Jun 28 2013
m=m auto repair AKA mitch maybin he was to fix my daughters truck and got the money and didnt fix her truck then we went to check on it it was gone he said he does not no where it is BEWARE OF THIS GUY HES A CROOK STIL HAVENT FOUND THE TRUCKhe has done this to a lot of women garland Texas Author: carrollton, Texas Auto Repair Service: m=m auto repair garland, Texas

Mar 14 2009
M & M Auto Repair I wanted a long block installed on my truck. He did so but would complete it after the truck was painted. Engine has not been installed, 6 months later. San Antonio Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Auto Repair Service: M & M Auto Repair San Antonio, Texas