MAACO Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: maaco
There may be more reports for "maaco"
For more results perform a general search for "maaco"
Showing 26-50 of 206 Found Reports For more results perform a general search for "maaco"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Mar 26 2015
Maaco Pearland Liars! Horrible Work! Pearland Texas Author: Houston, Texas Body Work & Repair: Maaco Pearland Pearland, Texas

27, Report #1212016

Feb 26 2015
Maaco Shady business Fridley Minnesota Author: Brooklyn Center, Minnesota Body Work & Repair: Maaco Fridley, Minnesota

28, Report #1204578

Jan 26 2015
Maaco Auto Painting John Patrick / Tom Failed to properly paint vehicle, damaged molding, cause extensive rust damage to the windshield Charlotte North Carolina Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Body Work & Repair: Maaco Auto Painting Charlotte, North Carolina

Jan 08 2015
Maaco Hazelwood, St. Louis, MO Location Maaco busted our transmission, reported incorrect mileage, they took our car on a joy ride Hazelwood Missouri TO BE CLEAR Author: Ofallon, Missouri Body Work & Repair: Maaco Hazelwood, St. Louis, MO Location Hazelwood , Missouri

30, Report #1171975

Aug 24 2014
maaco horrible service mechanicsbug Pennsylvania Author: mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania Auto Repair Service: maaco mechanicsbug, Pennsylvania

Aug 10 2014
Maaco Collision and Paint Colm (owner) Complete Fiasco Ripoff Merrifield Virginia Author: McLean, Virginia Auto Repair Service: Maaco Collision and Paint Merrifield, Virginia

Aug 07 2014
Maaco They don't keep their word. Mechanicsburg Pennsylvania Author: New Cumberland, Pennsylvania Body Work & Repair: Maaco Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania

Aug 06 2014
Maaco of Indianapolis after having rust removed had to go back 3 times and all the worked was not done. Indianapolis Indiana Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Body Work & Repair: Maaco of Indianapolis Indianapolis, Indiana

Aug 05 2014
Maaco Ali Khan Maaco employee damaged a rental car returned by customer Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Auto Repair Service: Maaco Houston, Texas

Jul 21 2014
Maaco Collision Repair and Auto Painting Center Fraud, Poor Work, Unwillingness to Correct Mistakes St. Petersburg Florida Work Completed Author: Pinellas Park, Florida Body Work & Repair: Maaco Collision Repair and Auto Painting Center St. Petersburg, Florida

Jun 19 2014
Maaco On 5/30/14 I submitted my vehicle to be repaired as a result of a hit and run accident which occurred on 5/20/14. At that point the Maaco representative advised me they would get an estimate and have my insurance company adjuster come and inspect the vehicle. I okayed the repairs to begin and in turn picked up my car on Saturday 6/14/14. Upon retrieving my vehicle I performed a check of the basic visual noticeable repairs at which point I realized the repairs where incomplete. Having to deal with a hit and run is traumatic enough; then to top it off deal with a repair shop who's less than bothered that their clients are given a disservice is very disheartening!!!! At this point I asking for a refund so my vehicle can be fixed correctly and completely. Queens Village New York Author: Jamaica, New York Auto Repair Service: Maaco Queens Village, New York

Jun 16 2014
Maaco Collision Repair and Auto Painting maaco rip me off, cheated me, lied, mislead, disrepected, abusive, corporate back the shop up Hialeah Florida Author: HIALEAH, Florida Body Work & Repair: Maaco Collision Repair and Auto Painting Hialeah, Florida

Jun 12 2014
Maaco Collision Center They took advantage of my trust and ripped me off. Only did 20% of the work and refused to return my car unless I paid the full amount. Modesto California Author: Manteca, California Body Work & Repair: Maaco Collision Center Modesto, California

May 22 2014
MAACO Paint & Body Shop Awful paint job and big liars Killeen Texas Author: Harker Heights , Texas Body Work & Repair: MAACO Paint & Body Shop Killeen, Texas

May 19 2014
maaco don't give maaco your money wilmington Delaware Author: philadelphia, Pennsylvania Auto Repair Service: maaco woilmington, Delaware

Apr 25 2014
MAACO SAN BERNARDINO MAACO destroyed my vehicle - over $40,000 to repair! San Bernardino California Author: INLAND EMPIRE, California Body Work & Repair: MAACO SAN BERNARDINO San Bernardino, California

Apr 19 2014
Maaco took advantage of me in broke my car atlanta Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Body Work & Repair: Maaco atlanta, Georgia

Apr 17 2014
Corvette Connection Took car to have a paint/body repair estimate done for my insurance company's need of supplemental estimate. Car sat outside with windows down, exposed to excessive rain and snow, as are several other expensive customer cars, for several weeks. I have pictures for proof. Had to call and email shop owner daily, and he either dodged my calls, or lied stating I'm just about to get to it. Finally I had to drive across town just to see my car, and get some answers. Still had not done anything aside from pushing the car in the shop to make it appear like there had been progress. Owner could not offer me any information (other than that clearly obvious) as to what he allegedly discovered to be wrong, and he seemed surprised at a few things here and there, especially my inquiries for him.   Denver Colorado CC's Lack of Accountability isNo Surprise..... Author: Lochbuie, Colorado Auto Repair Service: Corvette Connection Denver, Colorado

Mar 17 2014
MAACO WORST PAINT JOB EVER! MONROEVILLE Pennsylvania
Kory S. is a Phony Author: North Versailles, Pennsylvania Auto Mechanics: MAACO MONROEVILLE, Pennsylvania

Feb 26 2014
Maaco auto body repair Terrible paint job Puyallup Washington
Author: Puyallup, Washington Body Work & Repair: Maaco auto body repair Puyallup, Washington

Jan 24 2014
Maaco, Carol Stream Illinois Justin Patel, Manager Buyer Beware, you seem to get a paint job that flakes off after 8 Months they do not guarantee work or correct a bad paint job. Carol Stream Illinois Take them to small claims court with photos of the bumper, and... Author: BARTLETT, Illinois Body Work & Repair: Maaco, Carol Stream Illinois Carol Stream, Illinois

Dec 02 2013
lakewood maaco rip off and no customer services. dont go there they screwed the body while sanding, paint is shiny cracks, and imperfection. very poor job lakewood New Jersey Author: bayonne, New Jersey Body Work & Repair: lakewood maaco lakewood, New Jersey

Dec 02 2013
Gen-X Motors Jeff-unknown titleRaul Cleveland-Owner Deceptive, improper job, no dent repair, didn't paint parts. damaged vehicle Merritt Island Florida
No response? Author: Merritt Island, Florida Auto Repair Service: Gen-X Motors , Select State/Province

Nov 27 2013
Maaco Paint &Body shop Horrible results after paint work done, like 20 things wrong for the 1 nice job done is crazy !! Orlando Florida Author: Saint Cloud, Florida Body Work & Repair: Maaco auto painting Orlando, Florida

Nov 20 2013
Macao painting and Body shop Maaco supposed to Fix my front finder and bumper, and scratch and daint, to my surprise, I feel like the only sanded down part they think I could see,mand the part they think I could not see was left un sanded and just paint over. Orlando Florida
Author: Orlando, Florida Body Work & Repair: Macao painting and Body shop Orlando, Florida