MATHIS TIRE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: mathis tire
There may be more reports for "mathis tire"
For more results perform a general search for "mathis tire"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Dec 06 2016
Mathis Auto & Tire /Good year Mathis Tire Corporate Office & Headquarters 5 weeks after getting my oil changed my motor started knocking and I called Mathis corporate number and I got the run around  Memphis Tennessee not due to oil change Author: Memphis, Tennessee Oil Companies: Mathis Auto & Tire /Good year Memphis,

May 05 2013
Mathis Tire, curtis clifton, walter mathis, chris barnes I was a employee of mathis tire, and I guarentee you that you do not want to take your car there. they lie, cheat and steal. memphis Tennessee Author: memphis, Tennessee Auto Repair Service: Mathis Tire memphis, Tennessee

Sep 26 2012
Mathis Tire Southaven Store Service with a frown. Southaven, Mississippi Author: Southaven, Mississippi Auto Mechanics: Mathis Tire Southaven, Mississippi

Jul 27 2012
Mathis Tire and Auto Memphis Tennessee Lied and Did Not Honor or Back up There Work Memphis, Tennessee Author: Memphis, Tennessee Auto Repair Service: Mathis Tire and Auto Memphis Tennessee Memphis, Tennessee