Your Search | mcdonalds restaurant
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

1, Report #320490

Mar 02 2013
McDonalds On Decker Blvd. In Columbia, SC McDonalds Restaurant McDonalds incited the rage of other customers against myself and my family rather than sell me my food Columbia South Carolina Author: Columbia, South Carolina Fast Food Restaurants: McDonalds Restaurant Columbia, South Carolina

Jan 31 2013
McDonalds Restaurant Unwilling to sign statement which would allow former employees to work at another McDonalds Buffalo, New York Author: Buffalo, New York Fast Food Restaurants: McDonalds Restaurant Buffalo, New York

Jul 29 2011
Mcdonalds corporation McDonalds , McDonalds Restaurant I had to reorder 4 times in VERY slow english and then ended up with with missing food and the wrong food Portland, Oregon
Author: Los Angeles, California Fast Food Restaurants: Mcdonalds corporation Portland, Oregon

Apr 14 2003
McDonalds Restaurant is a ripoff scam that bombards consumers with ads about specials that are never mentioned at stores. Pensacola, Florida Author: pensacola, fl Fast Food Restaurants: mcdonalds restaurants pensacola, Florida