Your Search | med2shop
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Apr 15 2015
Med2shop These thieves told me they were in California. They told me evertything I was doing was legal/ I spent $1800 sent to Western Union. They never sent the meds. I think I will contact the FBI Rip-off thieves Internet Author: Wilbraham, Massachusetts Drugstores: Med2shop Internet

2, Report #1192281

Dec 01 2014
Med2Shop Ripped Off, Stole My Money, Had to use Western Union to transfer money to Pakistan, No transaction or tracking number given even after the money was picked up the next day. Internet Author: Lake Park, Florida Drugstores: Med2Shop Internet

Jul 25 2014
MED2SHOP.COM MED2SHOP SCAM STOLE MONEY FAKE!!!! NEVER GOT PRODUCT!!! Internet Author: manhasset, Alabama Pharmacies: MED2SHOP.COM Internet

Jul 23 2014
med2shop Made fraudulent purchases with my credit card information Internet Author: Winter Park, Florida Drugstores: med2shop Internet

5, Report #1152047

Jun 04 2014
Med2shop David Flint Ripped off! Promised I'd get a confirmaiton number within 2 days, didn't get it till last week. it's been a month and nothing. Pakistan Internet Author: Private, Washington Unusual Rip-Off: Med2shop Internet

May 15 2014
MED2SHOP lunatelecom@hotmail.com MUHAMMAD AZAM SCAM SCAM SCAM UK Internet Author: Silverthorne, Colorado Pharmacies: MED2SHOP Internet

Apr 10 2014
med2shop David Flint support@med2shop.com dave@med2shop.com Mike C. MUHAMMAD ASIF\KHAN PAKISTAN Ordered medicine online, made Western Union Payment to a MUHAMMAD ASIF\KHAN in PAKISTAN per MEDSHOP instuctions, NEVER RECIEVED TRACKING # or ORDER, THEY LIED AND STOLE MY MONEY THIS IS A FRAUD ONLINE PHARMACY PAKISTAN Internet Author: Fremont, California Pharmacies: med2shop Internet