MEDICOR, L.L.C. "KWIC CLAIM" Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: medicor, l.l.c. "kwic claim"
There may be more reports for "medicor, l.l.c. "kwic claim""
For more results perform a general search for "medicor, l.l.c. "kwic claim""
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

1, Report #1020058

Aug 22 2017

Aug 22 2017
Jewelry Unlimited Selling AFTER MARKET GARBAGE ROLEX WATCHES. PURCHASED THREE. DIAMONS FALLING OFF. FOGGY BAZEL. LIARS. TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE. MISLEADING. WORSE JEWELRY IN AMERICA. SHOULD BE BANNED FROM REPRESENTING ROLEX. THEY CLAIM YOU HAVE A ONE YEAR WARRANTY - UPON TRYING TO GET THESE WATCHES FIXED THEY TRIED TO CHARGE ME. Atlanta Georgia Author: Roswell, Georgia Jewelers: Jewelry Unlimited Atlanta , Georgia

Aug 21 2017
Comcast Infinity CSR Rep states NO Charge for service if Comcast's fault. Problem is they replaced a faulty wire but billed us anyway. They claim there is no such policy and refuse to credit my acct. Somebody's LYING Nationwide Author: Lombard, Illinois Internet: Comcast Nationwide

Aug 21 2017
your hydrostore I had been ordering fans for 3 years from this company. I ordered 2 fans one day & 2 fans the next day. The first order came in, no problem the following order never arrived, Anthony claimed they were stolen, Amazon declined my claim. My $259.00 was stolen from me. Amazon & your Hydrostore will never see another dollar from STMFAB. Whitmore Lake Michigan Author: cartersville, Georgia Appliances: your hydrostore Whitmore Lake, Michigan

Aug 20 2017
Student7online Student7online powered by Shopify They are affect company who scam me out of $47.99 for a TV that they claim to sell I've been waiting over 3 weeks now and still no delivery and they will not respond to any of my emails and they refused requests to refund my money California or Canada not sure which one Internet Author: Tucson, Arizona TVs & VCRs: Student7online Internet

Aug 20 2017
Toofyatv Black Lavish Modeling agency,2Fiyatv, Queen Ace. This Bonnie and Clyde team of scam artist have stolen from countless individuals. From nonprofit youth organizations in Houston Texas to the poor youth of Louisiana. They claim they are a music label. Sometimes they go as a modeling agency. They will say they do promotions. They will say they are doing movies and looking for actors.Do not call or work with these individuals. The last people who did got left in Compton. Lafayette La, Houston Texas Houston Texas
Author: Lafayette,Houston, Louisiana Modeling & Talent Agencies: Toofyatv Nationwide

Aug 20 2017
Advanced Car Shipping Andres Vivas Damaged my car - acted like a*hole about it... wouldn't pay claim... fought me every step of the way. Miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Auto Transporters: Advanced Car Shipping Nationwide

Aug 19 2017

Aug 18 2017
REFINERY HEALTH REFINERY CLINICS Fort lauderdale Florida

Aug 18 2017
WOODFOREST BANK VIOLATE PRIVACY - MANY ERRORS - TREAT YOU LIKE YOU ARE A CRIMINAL TRYING TO ROB THEM Nationwide Woodforest Customer Care Author: Texas Banks: WOODFOREST BANK Nationwide

Aug 17 2017
Wells Fargo Wells Fargo ATM check deposit The ATM swallowed my 1030.00 payroll check and only showed 30.00 Ft. lauderdale Florida Wells fargo has me so angry they claim they don't get involved with domestic things well they got involved in closing my checking account when ashley hawthorne falsely accused me again of harassment Author: boca Raton, Florida Banks: Wells Fargo Nationwide

Aug 17 2017
Leslie Canada @medivaper Stole My Money United states Internet Honesty Author: houston, Texas Clubs & Organizations: Leslie Canada @medivaper Internet

Aug 17 2017
Sears Home Warranty Did not cover anything I submitted a claim for. Was told I would be refunded and received an email that after review no refund would bee issued. Nationwide Author: Crosby, Texas Warranty Companies: Sears Home Warranty Nationwide

Aug 16 2017
Choice Home Warranty Refused claim Edison New Jersey Author: Lewistown, Illinois Home Warranty Companies: Choice Home Warranty Edison, New Jersey

Aug 16 2017
US Bank Matt - Manager US Bank steals money with overdraft fees Loomis California Since Author: Loomis, California Banks: US Bank Loomis, California

Aug 15 2017
DARwaterfront and associates They sent a bill to collection that I do not owe. I have never used the product they claim I bought. The bill was for $70.04./ Sherman Oaks California Author: Bakersfield, California Unusual Rip-Off: DARwaterfront and associates Sherman Oaks, California

Yecup Defective product refuse to repair exchange or refund Internet
Re:Yecup Defect Author: marion, Ohio Miscellaneous Electronics: Yecup Nationwide

Aug 15 2017
Range Rover of Paramus / Brock Sanders - GM of Sales Bad Customer Service Paramus NJ
Misleading statement Author: New York, New York Auto Dealers: Range Rover of Paramus Paramus,

Aug 14 2017
Aleko Products Aleko Awning Aleko Company Refusing Missing Part Warranty Claim - in violation of consumer protection laws Kent Washington
Author: Foxborough, Massachusetts Questionable Activities: Aleko Products Kent, Washington

Halvor Lines Fraudulent claim Superior Wisconsin
Author: Salem, Ohio Questionable Activities: Halvor Lines

Aug 14 2017
ic freeshipping.com every month they take $12.97 out of my credit card. i don't know them. their phone number is discontinued CT Connecticut RE: IC FreeShipping.com Author: niagara falls, New York Credit Card Fraud: ic freeshipping.com Connecticut

22, Report #1392093

Aug 11 2017
Republic Services Allied Waste, Cascade Investments After an investigation by the City of Hollywood, and through photographs, it was discovered that Republic Services garbage truck ran over and destroyed part of our property. They would not file a claim because they say we have to have a photograph of the truck. We were not home during those five minutes when the truck ran over our property. However we do have clear photographs of fresh tire tracks coming from the Republic Services bin. Phoenix Arizona
Author: Hollywood, Florida Neighborhood Services: Republic Services Phoenix, Arizona

23, Report #1392079

Aug 11 2017
Enterprise Car Rental Enterprise False Damages Claim, Has to be an ongoing SCAM!!!! PHARR Texas
Author: McAllen, Texas Auto & Truck Rental: Enterprise Car Rental PHARR, Texas

24, Report #1392022

Aug 11 2017
Sweepstakes Audit Bureau Rich Brady They sent me a letter and tell me that I want $12 million, that all I have to do is fill out the form and send five dollars for a money order or a check and sign it and send it back to them it's a claim form. Dallas, Texas Author: Glennville, Georgia Questionable Activities: Sweepstakes Audit Bureau TX

Aug 10 2017
Assure Products Charged my account for trial products and claimed a reply had to be made in 14 days, but there wasn't any claim saying it had to be cancelled in 14 days. Customer Service said there wasn't any way to reinemburse the charge but offered to give a discount on their products. I told the lady, Emily, to cancell my order, I cannot afford these prices. I was charged $87.00 and $89.73 for each product. I explained I now have an overdrawn account. Author: Trevose, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Assure Products Internet