Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: medicor, l.l.c. "kwic-claim"
There may be more reports for "medicor, l.l.c. "kwic-claim""
For more results perform a general search for "medicor, l.l.c. "kwic-claim""
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 24 2017
OOIDA Ooida'so insurance is a rip off, cancelled my policy for a 13,000 claim .Was paying 740.00 a month on time now I can't get a new policy because they wrote it up like I hit someone when I hit a fence! Don't deal with these guys they will rip you off!!! Nationwide Author: Fort mill, South Carolina Trucking Companies: OOIDA Nationwide

Feb 24 2017
Texas fair plan insurance They won't pay the claim on my roof that had hail damage Austin Texas Author: Garland, Texas Home Improvements: Texas fair plan insurance Austin, Texas

Feb 23 2017
FALSELY REPRESENTING VICTIM SERVICES Fifteenth Judicial Circuit State Attorney Bad Check Restitution Program SOMEBODY USING THE NAME FOR THE ACTUAL ENTITY Victim Services, IncProgram Administrator of theFifteenth Judicial Circuit State AttorneyBad Check Restitution ProgramPO Box 350160Miami FL 33135-0160 Received 2 letter saying I wrote a bad check in March 2016 to Dr G upon verifying with my bank and DR G office there was no such check presented or rejected by my bank. Several people called me and I spoke with Pam on two occasions and they couldn't provide a proof. COPIED AND PASTED FROM THE LETTER THAT THEY SENT. FIRST CLAIM FOR $130 AND THEN INCREASED TO $240. MIAMI Florida Author: Delray Beach, Florida Court Judges: VICTIM SERVICES Fifteenth Judicial Circuit State Attorney Bad Check Restitution Program MIAMI, Florida

Feb 22 2017
Very Drone Reviews - Chargeback Fraud by Owners Josh Barth & Benjamin Bardy Very Drone Reviews - Josh Barth & Benjamin Bardy committed chargeback fraud of $1,900.00. Pompano Beach Florida Response to Another Claim by Joshua Barth Author: Pompano Beach, Florida Cameras & Video: Very Drone Pompano Beach, Florida

Feb 22 2017
PM Milestone YOSIF LIMITED, Hassan Eliwa This company has fabricated at least ten persons, who either claim to work for non-existent companies or companies that don't employ them on Linkedin which repetitive post ads for his project templates. Massey, Auckland Rebuttal is b******* Author: Bexley, Alabama Legal Process Services: PM Milestone Massey, Auckland,

Feb 22 2017
Richners Auto Parts sent the wrong part, would not claim the returned part, have my money & would not return it! Milesburg Pennsylvania Author: Yucca Valley, California Auto Parts: Richners Auto Parts Milesburg, Pennsylvania

Feb 21 2017
American Airlines Ms. Veronica Muse who works for American Airlines contacted me on Monday, February 20, 2017, to tell me that American Airlines would be denying my claim for destroying my laptop. After asking Ms. Muse to put this in writing she declined. Once, I received Damaged claims not being honored just conversation circle jerking. Phoneix Arizona Author: FAYETTEVILLE, North Carolina Travel Companies: American Airlines Arizona

Feb 18 2017
3020 Designer Resale / Gina Buccola ( owner) The company intentionally stole items that we're for consignment and lied that they got donated, producing no donations company and receipt to prove her claim. Brentwood California Author: Los Angeles, California Consignment Stores: 3020 Designer Resale Brentwood , California

Feb 18 2017
Verizon Wireless overcharging and terrible customer service Wallingford Connecticut, New Jersey You have failed to substantiate your claim Author: Boca Raton, Florida Telephones: Verizon Wireless Wallingford, Connecticut

Feb 17 2017
IHEART/NAPSTER TOTAL BOGUS AND FARCE OF A COMPANY TOTAL RIPOFF, NOT WORTH THE EFFORT CLAIM THEY DON'T HAVE ONE Internet Author: Harlem, New York Media: IHEART/NAPSTER Internet

Feb 16 2017
Wells Fargo Teneasha Leak at local branch on Hwy 64 Arlington, Tenn. Also main office/ head quarters/ Claims/ Loss Department. Wells Fargo Delays Endorsement of Our Insurance Claim Check Due to Extreme Water Damage / Due to Burst Pipes in Attic Des Moines , IA & Hwy 64 in Arlington, Tennessee Nationwide Author: Cordova, Tennessee Attorney Generals: Wells Fargo Nationwide

Feb 16 2017
Wells Fargo Insurance Claim Check Wells Fargo withholding insurance funds due to ineptitude! Nationwide Author: Atlanta, Georgia Banks: Wells Fargo Insurance Claim Check Internet

Feb 14 2017
Assurant insurance T-Mobile Denied a claim over wording Nationwide Author: Conroe, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Assurant insurance Nationwide

Feb 13 2017
Gold`s Gym Golds Gym Christine Swain Dishonest Manager Provided Stalker Member with Female Fitness Model Private Information Mount Dora, Florida
Here is the real story! Author: Mount Dora, Florida Health Clubs & Gyms: Gold`s Gym Golds Gym Mount Dora, Florida

Feb 09 2017
Volks Anwalt of New York On November, 28th 2016 a company by the name of Volks Anwalt of New York Law Firm they claim to be lawyers to help you stop forecloses on your home New York, New York New York Author: Baltimore, Maryland Infomercial Rip-offs: Volks Anwalt of New York Nationwide

Feb 09 2017
East Liberty Presbyterian Church east liberty presbyterian church believes in discopline/chastisement they punished alot of people who turned away or gave little or no respect to them now they have started forcing me to punnish a person who they claim deserves discipline pittsburgh Pennsylvania Religion Author: Pennsylvania Religion: East Liberty Presbyterian Church pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Feb 08 2017
RACEWAY FORD Fraudulant court claim RIVERSIDE California Here is what you can try Author: Menifee, California Auto Dealers: RACEWAY FORD RIVERSIDE, California

Feb 07 2017
All-New Tub & Tile Refinishing & Repair, LLC Russell’s company (ALL-NEW TUB & TILE REFINISHING & REPAIR, LLC) resurfaced and re-glazed three bathroom vanity sinks at our house on early January 2017. Afterwards, we changed the faucets in all three bathrooms and one of the sinks needed a touch up. We contacted Russell about the touch up and he agreed to send Ken on Feb 4, 2017 to do the touch up. Ken came to our house and agreed to do the touch up for $25 dollars. After the touch up, we noticed that the color on the touch up area has a different color than rest of the sink. Ken said the color will get darker as it dries. The color never got darker and the area is wet after 4 days which it should take 24 hours to dry. Later we found out from another resurfacing company that Ken botched up the touch up with different color and put on a clear coating before the paint was dry. We contacted Russell about the color difference for him to come back to retouch up the area. He said he will charge us additional money to do the touch up. The touch up was their error and we should not be charged any additional fees. The claim is to cover the cost for another reputable resurfacing company to fix the touch up area. Toms River New Jersey
Author: medford, New Jersey Home Improvements: All-New Tub & Tile Refinishing & Repair, LLC Toms River, New Jersey

Feb 07 2017
Shaw Industries, Inc. Irresponsible warranty claim policy Dalton Georgia Author: Falls Church, Virginia Building Products: Shaw Industries, Inc. Dalton, Georgia

Feb 06 2017
Screambox Will not answer phone and keeps charging my debit card refuses to cancel subscription California they claim Internet Author: Haslett, Michigan Questionable Activities: Screambox Internet

Feb 03 2017
Assurant Solutions Not accepted claim Atlanta Georgia
Author: Irvine, California Miscellaneous Electronics: Assurant Solutions Atlanta, Georgia

Feb 03 2017
Capital GMC San Jose Ca Steve Powell and Gill Portillo My wife had the worst experience. She has AUL Warranty so once a Warranty claim is granted this left a $100.00 deductable no matter what.  San Jose California Author: Sparks, Nevada Auto Dealer Repairs: Capital GMC San Jose Ca San Jose, California

Feb 02 2017
Aceonline Claim I took out a loan over internet. The account they said I took it from has been closed for years. Orlando Internet Author: Jacksonville, Florida Brokerage Companies On-line: Aceonline Internet

Feb 02 2017
Garcinia Cambogia Optimal Mango Cleanse My report is the same as others I have read on this site. I answered an internet ad for weightloss; natural product; free trial- then was sent additional supplies and credit card was charged 79.00 and 75.00! I have since cancelled and notified credit card company of fraud and unauthorized purchases, but they did it without my knowledge and claim automatic renewals (I did not read the fine print) and they refused to accept when I sent additional supplies back to them. I never received a credit to my credit card. Glen Ellen California
Author: Sonoma, California Weightloss Programs: Garcinia Cambogia Santa Ana,

Feb 01 2017
Jumpers Travel This company is a total scam. They claim to be a US company but when you call them your call is routed to Belize. They can do nothing close to what they claim and their services can be duplicated at no cost. Orlando Florida Author: Rexburg, Idaho Travel Services: Jumpers Travel Orlando, Florida