Your Search | medicor, l.l.c. "kwic-claim"
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Dec 05 2016
Jasen Gonzalez Ebay user name (jasen89-2012) BEWARE-Ebay buyer is a THIEF. Acts like a spoiled child, threatens to file a claim to get refund.-BEWARE Youngsville Louisiana Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Emergency Services: Jasen Gonzalez Internet

Dec 05 2016
First Platinum Properties & Doan Law Firm Using CA DRE License as Threat & Intimidation, False Claim of Ongoing Lawsuit Oceanside California Author: Solana Beach, California Realtors: Doan Law Firm Internet

Dec 02 2016
Paxum ewallet Scam claim my money would be sent to my credit in 7 days but will not respond to any email money is still not referred. Canada Internet Author: New York, New York Financial Services: Paxum Internet

Dec 02 2016
GS GUNSMITH Does not deliver on time, does not communicate, and exhibits more arogance than abilities & skills Ramsey Minnesota
This dispute has been resolved. Author: Victoria , Minnesota Guns & Ranges: GS GUNSMITH Ramsey, Minnesota

Dec 02 2016
Integrity Protection Group Royal Administration - Claims Tried to file claim for metal fuel line and heating problem - 'NONE ARE COVERED Ripped Off! Hanover Massachusetts Internet Author: Columbus, Wisconsin Auto Repair Service: Integrity Protection Group Internet

Dec 02 2016
Harvard Collection Services Inc. FAKE / SCAM Do NOT pay anything without contacting the appropriate agency they claim to be collecting for Chicago Illinois
Author: Alabama Income Tax Service: Harvard Collection Services Inc. Chicago, Illinois

Dec 01 2016
HMS National Denied claim, unresponsive, unreasonable, bureacratic maze, confused Nationwide Author: Huffman, Texas Warranty Companies: HMS National Nationwide

Nov 30 2016
colombiancupid colombiancupid.com The biggest mistake was assuming this company was honest. I should have checked it's reviews. I trusted them with my banking information and when it was time to cancel it was imposible. The USA phone number is invalid and when I email them about the fraudulent charge they claim that they can not do anything about it, knowingly the charge is fraudulent. Internet correction of company name Author: los Angeles, California Dating Services: colombiancupid Internet

Nov 30 2016
Zippy Shell Donna Yext/Zippy Shell they damage my stuff between storage and moving it from PA to GA and dont want to fix it . i was told i had full insurance when i did a claim they tell me i was not fully insured (((REDACTED))) Whitehall, Pennsylvania Nationwide
Author: Atlanta, Georgia Moving Companies: Zippy Shell Nationwide

Nov 29 2016
Butterfleye getbutterfleye.com They Claim to have a product, I've been waiting two years - I paid in full they keep pre ordering San Mateo California
Author: San Diego, California Cameras & Video: Butterfleye San Mateo, California

Nov 28 2016
Mobile party machine Marcos Vieira couldn't be more unprofessional, just an angry man with no respect for anyone nor for himself. Charges you for everything and provides you with almost nothing. Flat TV doesn't work, DJ entertainment has many issues music cuts off more than y lier, rude, unprofessional, horrible drinks, broken equipments Viera Internet FALSE CLAIM ABOUT ME AND MY COMPANY Author: Melbourne, Florida Festivals & Event Services: mobile party machine Internet

Nov 28 2016
BHG Housing Julie Gross, Karen Miller Scam involving bogus employment opportunity. Email requesting I9 employment clearance with false offer of employment. It seemed hokey to me so I didn't follow through. They claim Baltimore Office Internet Author: Riverdale, Maryland Employees: BHG Housing Internet

Nov 27 2016
Kevin Beary claims to be from Pch Kevin Beary claims I won 100,000 and all I needed to do was send him 1,500 I didn't but he keeps message me so I went along with him to get information he wants me to go to chase bank account name Michael William s account number 897571050 routine 111000614 the claim number he gave me is FB225-7736 BATCH FB-02811544 SERIAL 99352748-2016 A CODE IS EK52636282 PCH -INCIDENT 161124-000314 THIS SUCKS I WANTED TO GET MY GRANDKIDS CHRISTMAS GIFTS AND MAYBE TAKE A VACATION WE ARE ON SS DISABILITY AND THAT COVERS THE BILLS THEY MESSAGE ME 2 OR 3 TIMES ADAY THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP Internet
Author: Columbus, Ohio Questionable Activities: Kevin Beary claims to be from Pch Internet

Nov 26 2016
State Farm car insurance State Farm insurance scam- won't pay you on claim! Pittsburgh, pennsylvania Nationwide Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Car Insurance: State Farm car insurance Nationwide

Nov 23 2016
Asurion Sprints Insurance Company Denied my claim, basically called me a liar Nashville Tennessee Author: Denton, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Asurion Nashville, Tennessee

Nov 23 2016
Suskin Enterprises Inc Perma Plate Salt Lake City Windshield warranty Warrenty is worthless. $475.00 for nothing. I got caught once on the fine print but not the second time. Still rejected my claim Salt Lake City Utah Author: Centennial, Colorado Auto Warranty: Suskin Enterprises Inc Perma Plate Salt Lake City Salt Lake City, Utah

Nov 20 2016
Roadrunner Transportation Systems Damage claim denied even though driver and customer signed DR noting damage Cleveland Ohio
Author: North Ridgeville, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Roadrunner Transportation Systems Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio

Nov 19 2016
Avey Incubators LLC Percision Incubators Poor Quality Incubators with Terrible Customer Service Hugo Nationwide
James Avey is not honest or accurate Author: Medora, North Dakota Miscellaneous Electronics: Avey Incubators LLC Nationwide

Nov 19 2016
ESIS INSURANCE COMPANY Sherry Reed, SCLA, Senior Claims Representative (ESIS)Otto Leitner, Senior Claims Adjuster, (ESIS/CHUBB) FRAUD, THEFT, COVER-UP, CLAIM CLOSED AND THEN RE-OPENED DUE TO FRAUD Scranton Pennsylvania Author: Fayetteville, North Carolina Insurance Companies: ESIS INSURANCE COMPANY Scranton, Pennsylvania

Nov 19 2016
PNC BANK N.A. FLORIDA. FL James B. Prirtle Construction Co. Inc.5700 Griffin Road Suite 200 Davie, Florida. 33314 I am sharing this so others do not fall victim to someone sending you a check for an amount over what they owe for an order that want you to place. DO NOT DEPOSIT THE CHECK. IT WULL THEN HAVE YOUR BANK ACCOUNT INFORMATION ON IT. Not to mention no one pays thousands of dollars more for something and asks you to send back the difference because they claim their financial advisor made a mistake. THIS IS CHECK FRAUD. DO NOT FALL FOR IT. PNC BANK CHECKS Nationwide Author: South Berwick, Maine On-Line Business: PNC BANK N.A. FLORIDA. FL Nationwide

Nov 18 2016
Rosegal ordered four shirts size 2x. took at least three weeks to arrive one at a time. the shirt is like a size medium! no way it is a 2x so i decide to call and get a return label. tried the phone number given and it is a non working number! so then I try to fill out a support claim. Told my problem and get to the bottom of the screen where there is a code you have to put in to submit. It clearly says 9838 which is what I put in!! Kept saying code is not correct Really! This is just ridiculous! I just want to return the four shirts and get my money back! Found an email support@rosegal.com we will see if that helps. never again will i shop at this site! Internet Author: Elwood, Indiana Clothing Stores: Rosegal Internet

Nov 17 2016
Reggie Killough Christ Team Inc Its been almost two years I took Reggie Killough Christ Team in court for refusing to pay may wages. The judge granted the case to me,and they still haven't pay me a dime. This people they claim they help people in need, I'm not working Christmas coming a Christian, Thrift Store Holly Hill Florida Author: Palm Coast, Florida Employers: Reggie Killough Christ Team Inc Holly Hill, Florida

Nov 14 2016
Fit Trial Pro FIT TRIAL PRO5348 VEGAS DR. #231LAS EGAS, AlabamaUSA Purchased a trial for $4.95, now being charged $89.47 because they claim the $4.95 was only shipping. This was not clear in the description or fine print on TV when I ordered it. They claim I am getting a 50% credit but I'll believe it when I see it on my statement. THIS IS ABSURD - MOST ESPECIALLY THE PILLS DON'T EVEN WORK!!! Las Egas Alabama Author: ORLANDO, Florida Weightloss Programs: Fit Trial Pro Las Egas, Alabama

Nov 11 2016
Employment BOOST. Employment BOOST Resume Writers. Employmentboost.com. ResumeBOOST Claim to have certified pro resume writers but this is not the case. Don't waste your time of money. Troy Nationwide Author: Three rivers, Michigan Employment Services: Employment BOOST Nationwide

Nov 10 2016
Skidmore Investigations/ Pete Skidmore, Sr, Pete Jr and Wayne Whiteside Provide information unrelated to the target with 72 hours. I verbally requested a refund on 2/15/16. Pete Sr and Jr met with me and promised work the case free for the next two weeks. Pete Sr stated I will work the case and report to you in 2 weeks. I agreed with a two week continuation with no intention to continue business with this company. After two weeks ended, I contacted the office for a report. No information supporting a claim of infidelity had been obtained. Fort Mill South Carolina Author: Rock Hill, South Carolina Private Investigators: Skidmore Investigations Fort Mill, South Carolina