Your Search | medicor, l.l.c. "kwic-claim"
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Sep 27 2014
copyrightassociates.com http://www.copyrightassociates.com/ I try to make a Copyright online registration with copyright.gov, but I was redirected to they web site: http://www.copyrightassociates.com/fill out the application thinking it was on the website of gov, and I paid $124.00 when I realized that was not the gov. I was send a some cancellation email and claim for refund, and also I call they at: 800-273-6729 but this phone is not at service Washinton DC Internet
Author: Windermere, Florida Government Services: copyrightassociates.com Internet

Sep 26 2014
unitersna failed to honor claim after technician confirmed repair would be made. Author: wilmington, Delaware Upholstery: unitersna west p, Yukon

Sep 23 2014
Colonial Life Refuses to pay claim for disability claim, Columbia South Carolina Author: El Monte, California Health Insurance: Colonial Life Nationwide

Sep 23 2014
National Warranty Corporation Denied extended warranty claim based on a selective and fabricated definition of a word in the contract Eugene Oregon Author: North Bend, Washington Auto Warranty: National Warranty Corporation Eugene, Oregon

Sep 22 2014
United Auto Protection American Auto Shield I purchaed a extended warranty for my 2009 Expedition in nov 2012, i paid unitl it was paid in full. I have had some late payments but i made arrangments each time to pay and did so. I tried to file a claim and was denied they was very rude and disrepectful so i still stayed and paid. I call my July 2014 payment in the last week of june and talked to Erin and she assured me they would draft my account 1 july 2014 so that my contract would not be terminated. She called me 2-4 days later stating she forgot to run my payment through therefore my contract was terminated. I had to pay 3 pays 1 Aug 2014 to reinstate my account and it was paid in full. My account would not have been terminated if Erin and United Auto Protection had did their job. now they talk real nasty and rude about me being late and I will not be getting a refund due to termination and reinstatement of contract. This is the rudist and ugly talking people I have ever talked with and I want it known that they are a rip off company all they want is money and pay for no repairs. Saint Charles Missouri Author: fayetteville, North Carolina Auto Warranty: United Auto Protection Nationwide

Sep 22 2014
UPS An elephant stomped on my UPS package but they claim they are a mouse Nationwide
Author: Fredericksburg, Texas Shipping & Handling: UPS Nationwide

Sep 21 2014
Budget Rent a Car Systems, Inc, Budget Fasttrack Budget overcharges for vehicle damage claim/ rips off customer by double dipping Atlanta Georgia Author: Plano, Texas Auto Rentals: Budget Rent a Car Systems, Inc, Atlanta, Georgia

Sep 19 2014
NCO National Financial. Will not provide email address on website and contacted place of employment, not me directly Attempting to continue to claim debt after should have been resolved. Horsham Pennsylvania Author: Canton, Georgia Colleges and Universities: NCO Horsham, Pennsylvania

Sep 19 2014
Arnold trasportation company Delayed worksman comp claim of broken right wrist due to fall on ice covered lot Jacksonville, Florida Author: Edgewood, Maryland Liars: Arnold trasportation company Jacksonville, Florida

Sep 18 2014
Geico Paid out a claim to lender for damage was not done by me Nationwide Nationwide Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Insurance Companies: Geico Nationwide

Sep 18 2014
Encompass Insurance driver ticketed for auto accident but they deny claim!! Nationwide Author: Seattle, Washington Car Insurance: Encompass Insurance Nationwide

Sep 15 2014
United AirTemp LIED to American Home Shield, and claim was denied! Manassas Virginia Author: Haymarket, Virginia Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: United AirTemp Select State/Province

Sep 15 2014
ACC Insurance Company acc Insurance company is a rip off Ins company stay away from these guys they do not like paying claims. we had a busted radiator just did make it home with out inuring our motor ,they denied our tow claim and said they dont pay towing cost from the home. i can't believe that when I heard that he says read the policty ATLANTA Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Insurance Companies: ACC Insurance Company ATLANTA, Georgia

Sep 14 2014
acs incorps AcsAcs incorp they claim i owe 986.45 to a loan company. They claim i have a few days before my case goes to court. they claim im being sued because i didnt keep up my end to pay that loan back. Internet Author: Jeanerette, Louisiana Loans: acs incorps Internet

Sep 11 2014
Allpoetry.com/Kevin Watt site Yes I am posting a report on Kevin Watt Allpoetry.com site because if your a writer and haven't been with him for a number of years you will get put down and harassed and threaten on his site and even stalked by other member's and Kevin Watt what does he Discrimination On A Disabled Person/Trying Claim My Work California,USA Nationwide
Author: earl, South Dakota BBB Better Business Bureau: Allpoetry.com/Kevin Watt site Nationwide

Sep 10 2014
Priceline Stonebridge Ins Berkely Claims @ 300 Jericho Quadrangle P.O Box 9022 Jericho, Ny 11753 - Aon Affinity Affinity Ins Services- AIS Ins. Agency, Aon Direct Ins Adm & Berkely Ins. Agy i had an trip Interruption and an baggage claim they denied refuse TO PAY Jericho New Jersey Author: REDONDO BEACH, California Travel Services: Priceline Stonebridge Ins Jericho, New Jersey

Sep 08 2014
Neuheiser law firm got a court judgement against me affecting my credit when i was never lawfully served evidently they claim to serve you but forge your name tempe arizona Author: chaparral, New Mexico Unusual Rip-Off: Neuheiser law firm tempe az, New Mexico

Sep 08 2014
National Claim Management, NCM, NCM123 horrible communication, poor claim handling, completely non-responisive, works with other poor quality businesses Brooklyn Internet Author: Oceanside, California Legal Process Services: National Claim Management Internet

Sep 08 2014
Choice Home Warranty & Choice Home Warranty Lied to get me on and caught them in the lie! Plus they never covered my claim & had to get refund Prorated!!! Edison New Jersey
Author: covington, Louisiana Warranty Companies: Choice Home Warranty Edison, New Jersey

Sep 08 2014
ALLIANZ TRAVEL INSURANCE & US AIR PARTNERSHIP I BOUGHT TRAVEL INSURANCE AND THIS COMPANY FAILS TO TELL ME WHAT THEY NEED, AND REQUEST MOIRE INFORMATION AND THEN NEVER CONTACT ME AGAIN REGARDING A CLAIM THEY ARE NOT HONORING. THEY ARE A BIG COMPANY THAT APPEAR TO MYTHODICALLY NOT PAY AND OR EVADE THEIR CORPORATE OBLIGATION TO PAY, USING QUESTIONABLE STARATEGY DESIGNED TO EVADE AND OR AVOID PAYING TRAVEL INSURANCE CLAIMS. US AIR OUGHT TO SEVER THEIR RELATIONSHIP WITH THESE CROOKS THAT USE UNETHICAL TACTICS, FIAL TO COMMUNICATE AND APPEAR TO NOT VARE, NOT EVEN A LITTLE BIT ABOUT PROVIDING GOOD SERVICE; OR ANY SERVICE AT ALL FOR THAT MATTER. Allianz AG was founded in Berlin Internet Author: Mooresville, North Carolina Air Travel: ALLIANZ TRAVEL INSURANCE & US AIR PARTNERSHIP Internet

Sep 05 2014
YMax Oration Steven Thomas, Jenny Cooper incorrect tax form legal claim Hyattsville Maryland Author: moss beach, California Internal Revenue Service: YMax Oration Hyattsville, Maryland

Sep 02 2014
Metro Financial Planning DENNIS KHANNA started statement of claim against my 68 yr old mother, added illegal mortgage to home and forged docs! Hamilton Ontario Canada Author: Hamilton, Ontario Mortgage Brokers: Metro Financial Planning Hamilton, Ontario

Sep 02 2014
united lending services they claim they can get you loans and dont thy charge 34.95 fot this Internet Author: buhl, Alabama Questionable Activities: united lending services Internet

Sep 02 2014
Payza Alertpay They will not send me my funds - claim ACH issues - for 2 months now London England Author: Onalaska, Washington Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Payza Internet

Sep 02 2014
Seven Corners Travel Insurance Tin Cup Sales rep misled me. Chose most expensive policy offered, and it didn't pay even half of claim Carmel, Indiana Internet Author: Arlington, Texas Travel Companies: Seven Corners Travel Insurance Internet