Your Search | medicor, l.l.c. "kwic-claim"
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Nov 19 2016
Avey Incubators LLC Percision Incubators Poor Quality Incubators with Terrible Customer Service Hugo Nationwide
James Avey is not honest or accurate Author: Medora, North Dakota Miscellaneous Electronics: Avey Incubators LLC Nationwide

Nov 19 2016
ESIS INSURANCE COMPANY Sherry Reed, SCLA, Senior Claims Representative (ESIS)Otto Leitner, Senior Claims Adjuster, (ESIS/CHUBB) FRAUD, THEFT, COVER-UP, CLAIM CLOSED AND THEN RE-OPENED DUE TO FRAUD Scranton Pennsylvania Author: Fayetteville, North Carolina Insurance Companies: ESIS INSURANCE COMPANY Scranton, Pennsylvania

Nov 19 2016
PNC BANK N.A. FLORIDA. FL James B. Prirtle Construction Co. Inc.5700 Griffin Road Suite 200 Davie, Florida. 33314 I am sharing this so others do not fall victim to someone sending you a check for an amount over what they owe for an order that want you to place. DO NOT DEPOSIT THE CHECK. IT WULL THEN HAVE YOUR BANK ACCOUNT INFORMATION ON IT. Not to mention no one pays thousands of dollars more for something and asks you to send back the difference because they claim their financial advisor made a mistake. THIS IS CHECK FRAUD. DO NOT FALL FOR IT. PNC BANK CHECKS Nationwide Author: South Berwick, Maine On-Line Business: PNC BANK N.A. FLORIDA. FL Nationwide

Nov 18 2016
Rosegal ordered four shirts size 2x. took at least three weeks to arrive one at a time. the shirt is like a size medium! no way it is a 2x so i decide to call and get a return label. tried the phone number given and it is a non working number! so then I try to fill out a support claim. Told my problem and get to the bottom of the screen where there is a code you have to put in to submit. It clearly says 9838 which is what I put in!! Kept saying code is not correct Really! This is just ridiculous! I just want to return the four shirts and get my money back! Found an email support@rosegal.com we will see if that helps. never again will i shop at this site! Internet Author: Elwood, Indiana Clothing Stores: Rosegal Internet

Nov 17 2016
Reggie Killough Christ Team Inc Its been almost two years I took Reggie Killough Christ Team in court for refusing to pay may wages. The judge granted the case to me,and they still haven't pay me a dime. This people they claim they help people in need, I'm not working Christmas coming a Christian, Thrift Store Holly Hill Florida Author: Palm Coast, Florida Employers: Reggie Killough Christ Team Inc Holly Hill, Florida

Nov 14 2016
Fit Trial Pro FIT TRIAL PRO5348 VEGAS DR. #231LAS EGAS, AlabamaUSA Purchased a trial for $4.95, now being charged $89.47 because they claim the $4.95 was only shipping. This was not clear in the description or fine print on TV when I ordered it. They claim I am getting a 50% credit but I'll believe it when I see it on my statement. THIS IS ABSURD - MOST ESPECIALLY THE PILLS DON'T EVEN WORK!!! Las Egas Alabama Author: ORLANDO, Florida Weightloss Programs: Fit Trial Pro Las Egas, Alabama

Nov 11 2016
Employment BOOST. Employment BOOST Resume Writers. Employmentboost.com. ResumeBOOST Claim to have certified pro resume writers but this is not the case. Don't waste your time of money. Troy Nationwide Author: Three rivers, Michigan Employment Services: Employment BOOST Nationwide

Nov 10 2016
Skidmore Investigations/ Pete Skidmore, Sr, Pete Jr and Wayne Whiteside Provide information unrelated to the target with 72 hours. I verbally requested a refund on 2/15/16. Pete Sr and Jr met with me and promised work the case free for the next two weeks. Pete Sr stated I will work the case and report to you in 2 weeks. I agreed with a two week continuation with no intention to continue business with this company. After two weeks ended, I contacted the office for a report. No information supporting a claim of infidelity had been obtained. Fort Mill South Carolina Author: Rock Hill, South Carolina Private Investigators: Skidmore Investigations Fort Mill, South Carolina

Nov 08 2016
Dish network Dish took out $440 dollars on my account at 2am in the morning so i couldnt get a hold of the fraud unit on my bank, which is bank of america, i called customer service and told them to stop the payment, they said that they cannot do anything until it was being posted then i can file for claim so i waited monday and they said it was already posted and they cannot reverse it anymore so they transfer me to dish billing which they told me i made the payment and it was legit Everett Washington
Did you cancel your service Author: Everett, Washington Credit Card Fraud: Dish network Nationwide

Nov 07 2016
BuyBackWorld Buy Back World They claim they didn't receive my iPad Long Island City Internet Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: BuyBackWorld Internet

Nov 07 2016
select home warranty Delayed decision while we sat in 103F heat 3 days then denied with hidden clause then have not even paid the 150 nor diagnostic fee nor another claim for garbage disposal for 3 mos now no responses either Author: Austin, Texas Home Warranty Companies: select home warranty Nationwide

Chainreaction cycles Warranty claim Ballyclare Nationwide
Author: Tyne and Wear , Alabama Sporting-good Manufactures: Chainreaction cycles Nationwide

Nov 04 2016
Rowan Bengals Joshua Dabbs JoshJoshua Z This is a bad cat breeder does not care takes my money and never heard from him again Pell City Alabama
Update - Even after a full refund and reimbursement, author has failed to provide proof. Claim declared false. Author: Alabama Animal Abuse: Rowan Bengals Joshua Dabbs Alabama

Nov 03 2016
Residential Warranty Services Refused claim for A/C repair even after giving approval Carmel Indiana Contractor Error Author: Murfreesboro, Tennessee Warranty Companies: Residential Warranty Services Carmel, Indiana

Oct 27 2016
Illinois Tollway Fraudulent claim, punishment for my dispute Illinois Author: Crystal Lake, Illinois Motor Vehicle Division: Illinois Tollway Illinois

Oct 26 2016
Enterprise Rent-A-Car Damage Claim Ripoff Anchorage Nationwide Resolved in my favor Author: Derby, New York Auto & Truck Rental: Enterprise Rent-A-Car Nationwide

Oct 24 2016
Jag Codes Jagcodes.com Apparent con, claim to sell gift cards, deliver fraudulent codes that dont work Internet Author: beverly hills, California Internet Fraud: Jag Codes Internet

Oct 23 2016
Wayne Dang STATE OF HAWAII Refuses to return property shares that belong to us D/B/A Showa Hatsumei Kaisha Ltd., since 02/10/2015 even after submitting all the required paperwork requested. Since they have removed the claim and has not responded to our demand of return of assets. We are asking for the return of our monetary shares amount of $250, 000, 000 million dollars ASAP Honnolulu Hawaii Author: Lakeport, New Hampshire Questionable Activities: Wayne Dang

Oct 23 2016
Great Plains Lending, LLC Great Plains Lending, LLCOtoe-Missouria Indian ReservationRed Rock, OK 74651(877) 836-1506 Great Plains LendingPO Box 42906Philadelphia, PA 19101 ,Great Plains LendingAttn: Customer Support1050 East 2nd Street, Box 500Edmond, Oklahoma 73034 Biggest Scam Rippoffs ever, do not state the $ per day in agreement, only by year. They charge %9.00 then some interest rate a day, then claim the tribal By-law so they can't be sued for scamming people, when the tribal people do not benefit from any of this money. Red Rock, Oklahoma Nationwide Author: London, Kentucky Questionable Activities: Great Plains Lending, LLC Nationwide

Oct 22 2016
Joe Siff. Joseph Siff a crook. Claim to raiser money for you! Just take your money and disappears Joe Siff / Joseph Siff Joe Siff crook. Thief. Joseph Siff steal your money and disappeared Houston Texas Author: Houston , Texas Business Consultants: Joe Siff. Joseph Siff

Oct 21 2016
We already knew about the she devil ashley hawthorne was planning to move back to harass us even more the creep hawthornes think that their the only ones who matter and only people alive Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Oct 19 2016
Avante USA Akeashia Claicorne ext. 315 False Debt Claim Houston, TX Texas Author: Rolla, Missouri Collection Agencies: Avante USA Nationwide

Oct 17 2016
ROBERTSONS READY MIX CINDY HINTON CROOKED CON ARTISTS, BEWARE!! TRIED TO GET US TO SIGN OUR RIGHTS AWAY, DONT SIGN IT, THEY WILL USE IT AGAINST YOU, THEY NEVER PAY A CLAIM Corona California Author: Costa Mesa, California Trucking Companies: ROBERTSONS READY MIX CINDY HINTON Corona, California

Oct 14 2016
chase bank Beibra Stevenson, Toneth Murry, Harold, Andrea Pratt CHASE WITHHOLDING INSURANCE CLAIM FUNDS, STATING FORMS FILLED OUT INCORRECTLY Columbus Nationwide Ohio and Michigan Author: clinton twp, Michigan Financial Services: chase bank Nationwide

Oct 12 2016
Airmid Solutions Airmid Medical Airmid Solutions Airmid Medical Marc A. Resasco - Holbrook / Chris Pastorelli - Holbrook, Bait and Switch - Scam Artists. Presently being investigated in connection to Bank Fraud for reversing charges at Strip Clubs and Bars. Takes deposits and doesn't Marc Resasco called everyday and convinced me he could provide a nurse for our facility. When he received our deposit, he then would not call back, he text me many times about how he was working and I should leave him alone. Then he blocked my calls and changed his website. He has multiple complaints. Watch out!!! Holbrook, New York
****INVALID, FALSE, AND ILLEGAL INFORMATION*** Author: New York Nursing Homes: Airmid Solutions Airmid Medical Nationwide