MEDICOR, L.L.C. "KWIC CLAIM" Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: medicor, l.l.c. "kwic claim"
There may be more reports for "medicor, l.l.c. "kwic claim""
For more results perform a general search for "medicor, l.l.c. "kwic claim""
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 11 2017
Shipmonk Review Shipmonk is a HUGE SCAM all their reviews fake. They Claim to be Shipwire alternative Deerfield beach Florida ShipMonk Complaint Author: New york, New York Bait-and-Switch: Shipmonk Review Deerfield beach, Florida

Jul 10 2017
No name on the correspondence They claimed to be a marketing company for Walmart & Target Stores. I was asked for my claim number. I was repeately asked to buy something i didn't want. Very rude Unknown Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Telemarketing Companies: No name on the correspondence Unknown,

Jul 08 2017
barrapp law/ eric barrapp/ harlin pottins They took on my injury claim and after 1 year I have not met them, received no paperwork...nothing North York Ontario Author: OAKVILLE, Ontario Legal Services: barrapp law North York, Ontario

Jul 08 2017
Homer Express LLC This Company Is Very Small And Do Not Pay There Drivers When I Quit They Made A long list of lies to charge me for like truck damage mind you it was a 2007 frieghtliner that broke down every trip there was no damage from me they are a scam if your a driver stay far far away from them they claim to be family based but its a BIG LIE Warrenton Missouri Author: Springfield, Missouri Trucking Companies: Homer Express LLC Warrenton, Missouri

Jul 07 2017
Derma Genetix Skin Care Products PurC Vitamin Serum Hurry! Claim Your Trial Today, Non-Disclosure that a cancellation charge and fee for the quantity used of the bottle, and that the product must be returned. St Petersburg, FL Internet
Author: Woodbine, Maryland Skin Care: Derma Genetix Skin Care Products Internet

Jul 06 2017
GarciiaTrial888334 In May of 2017 I accepted a trial offer of $9.00 for a 1 month supply of a diet product with this company. It came. I never used it; I was a little afraid of it. A month later I received an unsolicited supply of the product. I did not open it: just returned it to sender with the statement that I had not ordered it and wanted no more. Today I checked my bank statement.. I found that this company had charged $84.95 to the credit card on which I ordered the original trial. I am disputing the claim. I am changing my card. No where did I see that I would be billed $84.95 in the future for a product that I returned. Please help. Author: Orient, Ohio Drug Manufacturers: GarciiaTrial888334 Nationwide

Jul 06 2017
Beauty creme Was told i wold only pay for shipping and handeling, one month later discovered they charged my card for 99.95! I asked to see what contract they claim I signed and there isn't any. Total scam. This company should be so ashamed of themselves. I can't believe that someone can get away with something like this. So unethical! So sneaky! So horrible! I'm crying because it over drew my credit card and it will take me forever to be able to pay off something that worthless! Las vegas Nevada Author: oberlin, Ohio Skin Care: Beauty creme Las vegas, Nevada

Jul 05 2017
***Update June 1, 2015: INVESTIGATION UPDATE – Charges against Darren Meade dropped!!!**UPDATE January 10, 2015: Ripoff Report reveals initial findings, while Ben Smith’s minions race to have documents, articles and other evidence removed from the internet.  *NOTICE: July 13, 2014: Sac County Iowa Prosecutor’s Allegations Warrant Unprecedented Action from Ripoffreport.com regarding Darren Meade Posts | ...Google-Cide Exposed By The Man Who Knew Too Much, Darren Meade. Adam Stuart Zuckerman, Michael Roberts, Paul Pirelli of Rexxfield & Matthew Cooke of RemoveYourName.com censored the Internet to silence the voice of victims world-wide by removing personal blogs and functionality of the Internet controlled by hackers disguised as Online Reputation Management and SEO companies, censorship of the Internet (googlecide) available for hire, victims lose voice on cons, First Amendment Rights Costa Mesa, Nationwide Internet
MASS CLEANSING Author: Laguna Beach, California ORGANIZED CRIME: Update June 1, 2015: INVESTIGATION UPDATE – Ben Smith Sac County Iowa Attorney; Charges against Darren Meade dropped! Sac County Attorney Ben Smith dismisses all criminal charges against Darren Meade related to his posts on Ripoff Report. | Sac County Iowa Attorney Ben Smith fails to identify false statements, fails to support his accusations with clarifications. Nationwide

Jul 05 2017
The Moore Law Group Unreasonable Judgement Claim santa ana California Author: Sacramento, California Collection Agency's: The Moore Law Group santa ana, California

Jul 05 2017
Aspen Contracting Roofs By Aspen Aspen roofed neighbor's house, their workers burglarized mine Roseville Minnesota Response to your claim Author: Coon Rapids, Minnesota Roofing Companies: Aspen Contracting Roseville, Minnesota

Jul 05 2017
Insuranceclaimcheck.com Aka Insurance Claim Check Aka Imortgage claims dept We will get back to you in 3-5 business MONTHS!! Florence South Carolina Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Insurance Agencies: Insuranceclaimcheck.com Nationwide

Jul 04 2017
Hydra Skin Nova Skin Sciences, Allumiere, Niuvella, BeautyCare Company intentionally misleads customers to claim authorized credit charges St. Petersburg Florida Author: Denver, Colorado Skin Care: Hydra Skin St. Petersburg, Florida

Jul 03 2017
Shaun Smith - attorney Email fraud, internet scam, outstanding debt claim Internet
Author: Little Rock, Arkansas Attorneys & Legal Services: Shaun Smith - attorney Internet

Jul 01 2017
Addict Gear I made my order a few months ago. But. I can not get my item.. So. I was sent email to addictgear about delivery problem so many times. But. Nobody no answer me until now. And. Addictgear is deleting my claim text on facebook page of addictgear always. MICKLETON North Carolina Author: PAVAS, Other Eye Care: Addict Gear MICKLETON, North Carolina

Jun 26 2017
Total Quality Logistics TQL LATE PAYMENT ON INVOICE MILFORD Ohio Claim on load 8611932 Author: PA, Pennsylvania Trucking Companies: Total Quality Logistics Nationwide

Jun 24 2017
Endurance extended warranty Endurance Completely ripped me off didnt pay for for nothing . I had an engine problem they requested for the shop to tear down the whole motor which was an additional 1300 part was supposed to be covered nut they refused to pay for it . Currently pursuing them in court . The Chevrolet dealership informed me that this is the worst Warranty company they have ever dealt with and they did not all claims every claim they have had in the past this company has denied Internet Author: Augusta, Georgia Auto Warranty: Endurance extended warranty Internet

Jun 22 2017
Official Nascar Membership Club Offered a item for very low cost and charged my debit card a much higher price than i was led to believe Pineville North Carolina cancel claim Author: Stuart, Virginia Racetracks: Official Nascar Membership Club Pineville, North Carolina

Jun 21 2017
My Student Advisors/Student Advisors They claim to be able to help you with your student loans - my research says its a SCAM! Torrance California Author: Wallingford, Kentucky Adult Career & Continuing Education: My Student Advisors Torrance, California

Jun 20 2017
Claims Management Inc Lied to keep from paying a claim Lexington Kentucky Author: Fort Worth, Texas Customer: Claims Management Inc Lexington, Kentucky

Jun 20 2017
Erie Insurance Company Takes Premiums But Reneges On The Claim Erie Pennsylvania Author: Bronx,, New York Car Insurance: Erie Insurance Company Erie, Pennsylvania

Jun 19 2017
Diamond Cavazos Diamond Rivas, Diamond Cavazos, Demetrius Gater Professional Victim. The professional victim cannot take responsibility for his or her own shortcomings and life failures, so they claim to be a victim of circumstance and/or othe Poway California
Author: San Diego, California Liars: Diamond Cavazos Poway, California

Jun 19 2017
I Did Dat Music Publishing Company PHAROAH SHAKA DAMUAntoine NesbyPharoah YT Released, Published, and registered my music without permission so they could claim and receive 50% royalties from streaming and views. ventura California
Author: mission, Texas Producers: I Did Dat Music Publishing Company ventura, California

Jun 15 2017
Beaute Wrinkle Creme and Beaute Wrinkle Reducer Not Known Product advertised as a trial, customer paid s/h only. There was no added notification that customer had to call to cancel within 14 days or automatic billing and shipping would take place. I received my credit card statement and I had been billed for both products for a total of $99.95 for one and $89.95 for the other. I never saw this claim listed anywhere in the advertisement I got. I called the number listed for customer service and was told they would cancel future orders but I would be responsible for the current order which I haven't received it yet but was billed for it. This is definitely not a reputable company. They list 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed or Money Refunded but this is not true. Internet Author: Glen Rock, New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: Beaute Wrinkle Creme and Beaute Wrinkle Reducer Internet

Jun 14 2017
Age Traders (James Thomas) (facebook.com/thomasjameschuks) James Thomas is a scammer. Beware. Company claim to be in Boston MA and Switzerland. Internet Author: St. Paul, Minnesota Online Trading: Age Traders Internet

Jun 13 2017
Walmart Asurion Walmart Product Care on 10/03/2017 I purshased a 50' Hisense HD Tv with a 3year protection plan , order # 54716567175054 with a totl cost of $431.99. On 5/24/2017 icontacted asurion about a power problem with the tv. They sent a box to pack it ans shipit to Buffalo New York. Per UPS tracking they recieved it on 6/2/2017. On 6/6/2017 asurion sent an email stating that they were diagnosing the problem, on 6/8/2017 they sent a second email stating it was being repaired and should be returned in 4 to 5 days. Today Asurion call and said the screen was damaged and it wasn't under the product warrenty so the claim for remair was denied. I asked for a picture of the damaged box thinking it was broken in shipping, they didn't have a picture of the box and they said the technician said the box was fine. I said then how did the screen get broken because the only thing wrong when it sent it to you was a power problem. They then sent 2 pictures of the tv with a broken screen , this was not the condition I sent it to them. After 3 hours of passing the buck sending me from one agent and then to corporate Walmart they sent me back to Asurion only for them to tell me my claim was denied due to the coverage on the product care plan didn't cover a broken screen. It wasn't broken when i sent it and how about a picture of the box didn't have one. Asurion had this TV in their posession since June 2nd, 2017 in their facility and the damage had to happen their or the Asurion personel that signed for the package delivered from UPS was an idiot. Chicago Illinois Author: Westchester, Illinois TVs & VCRs: Walmart Chicago, Illinois