Your Search | medicor, l.l.c. "kwic-claim"
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Dec 28 2016
Bella at Home / pro ? Teeth whitening ...2 different products used tigers i requested the free trial , then for months, they kept coming each package per month cost £79 each . since using them , my teeth are no more , i had to have my upper teeth removed , hence niow have false , how can i claim for , i have just placed at least 15 of each , unopened Internet Author: Matlock, Other Dental Services: Bella at Home / pro ? Internet

Dec 27 2016
Tmobil and Assurant Insurance The Insurance is denaying my claim , when they never give me solution , because they don't have the same phone to replace it , no they said the claim is expire . Nationwide Author: ROMEOVILLE, Illinois Telephones: Tmobil and Assurant Insurant Nationwide

Dec 27 2016
ALLSTATE INSURANCE www.allstate.com awful claim manamement and coverup. Woodland Hills CA California Author: woodland hills, California Car Insurance: ALLSTATE INSURANCE Nationwide

Dec 26 2016
SPM Resorts Fraudulent Claim of ownership, attempt to collect Condominium Fees Myrtle Beach South Carolina Author: Florence, Massachusetts Resorts: SPM Resorts Myrtle Beach, South Carolina

Dec 22 2016
logitech Logitech not honoring warranty claim Nationwide The defunct seller is responsible to honor the terms of the warranty Author: birmingham, Civil Rights Violators: logitech Nationwide

Changemycreditscore.com Brian Lee Credit Repair Scam West Palm Beach Internet
Here is the proof Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Changemycreditscore.com Internet

Dec 22 2016
Donia Leffew - Eye Envy Lashes and Brows Eye Envy Lashes and Brows Ripped me off filed false Paypal claim & received full refund never returned the puppy purchased Fayetteville North Carolina
Breeder Blacklist Author: Silvana , Washington Customer: Donia Leffew - Eye Envy Lashes and Brows Fayetteville , North Carolina

Dec 21 2016
Team Pro Edge or Team Edge I made an online purchase from this company which shows an address in Oregon, the phone number is a New York number, and the charge came through as a Beijing China charge. I have tried contacting the company by all means listed and have received no response. I have filed a claim with my credit card against this fraudulent website. I found the same issues as others Portland Internet Author: Hilliard, Ohio Dead Beat Customers: Team Pro Edge Internet

Dec 18 2016
Texas Golden Poker Deluxe Approx. 400,000,000 chips gone. They claim to be investigating but, investigation has been going on for over a week. They are ignoring requests to return my purchased chips. Hong Kong China Author: Dawsonville, Georgia Casinos: Texas Golden Poker Deluxe Internet

Dec 18 2016
Back in Five Back in Five, LLc scam does not work returned product they claim they never got it and want there money sent my info to a collection service Santa Clara California Author: worcester, Massachusetts Doctors: Back in Five Santa Clara California , California

Dec 17 2016
usernet.nl teschinkasso CLAIM LETTER STRONGARM SCAM GERMANY Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Internet Services: usernet.nl Internet

Dec 16 2016
Dr. Bret Bayhem Dr Bret Bayhem did 2 operations on my daughter the first one he made one of the rods to long and had to go back in and fix it well the second surgery went bad her wound opened back up they claim they did not know why come to find out she had an infection which I had to take her to her pediatrician to find out they did not care about my daughter PBG Florida
Author: Lake worth , Florida Customer: Dr. Bret Bayhem PBG , Florida

Dec 15 2016
University of the People UoPeople abuse employee, mislead students by boasting about the quality and its not a tuition free what they claim, they charge $60 application, $100 for each course in Associate degree, $200 for each course for MBA, undervalue your previous degrees and ask you to do their foundation courses again $100 for each. Internet Author: Dharan, Alabama Colleges and Universities: University of the People Internet

Dec 15 2016
Al's custom Collision they charge me for storage on my insurance claim that was file though them for a accident Nationwide Author: King George, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: Al's custom Collision Nationwide

Dec 14 2016
Team Edge Team Pro Edge I made an online purchase from this company which shows an address in Oregon, the phone number is a New York number, and the charge came through as a Beijing China charge. I have tried contacting the company by all means listed and have received no response. I have filed a claim with my bank against this fraudulent website. Portland, Oregon Otisco, New York Beijing, China Internet
Author: Downers Grove, Illinois Sporting Goods: Team Edge Internet

Dec 14 2016
Sorensen Moving and Storage Bad experience with Claim Melbourne Florida Author: Melbourne, Florida Moving Companies: Sorensen Moving and Storage Melbourne, Florida

Dec 14 2016
Industry Level Music Group Sean Davidson Bait and Switch! They claim they will develop you as a musician and promote you to receord labels for a fee! Los Angeles Internet ILMG Response Author: San Jose, California Modeling & Talent Agencies: Industry Level Music Group Internet

Dec 13 2016
Deja Vu I paid $600 for products that claim to renew cellular level and continue to reduce years from your face. Inquiring Internet for ratings on product, I found it is a scam and I paid 200 more than woman reporting scam. It was a classic rip off and I felt hook line and sinker. New Jersey New Jersey Author: Bridgeton, New Jersey Misc. Health Specialists: Deja Vu New Jersey, New Jersey

Dec 10 2016
7cups 7 cups of tea They ask customers who visit their site to go for a free therapy trial. They take card details during registration telling it is only for safety purpose and we won't be charged. But at the end of 3 days trial, they deduct money without our knowledge. In fact, I didn't even get a 3 day trial because my therapist didn't even respond to me in that span. And I was charged $150. They claim they are transparent about it. But if that were the case there wouldn't be so many complaints on their forum. To which they never bother to act on, Internet Author: Hyderabad, Alabama Mental Health: 7cups Internet

Dec 10 2016
National Vehicle Protection Refused to honor previously authorized claim. St. Charles MO. Author: Pahrump, Nevada Auto Warranty: National Vehicle Protection internet

Dec 10 2016
lumencardiovascular.com/wp-content/lumencardiovascular/buy-suboxone-buprenorphine-and-naloxone.php You must type in the whole address that I have copied and pasted above. When you get there it says it's name is Trustedonlinepharm. I have sent them money in bitcoins and they have had it for over 5 days. They claim one week shipping and 1 day email veri They advertise a flat rate of $17.90 shipping, and approximately 5-7 business days shipping time. They also state that they will email you a confirmation and order tracking number as soon as your bitcoin clears! I have sent multiple emails because my order has been paid for, for well over 4 days now with no communication!!! Internet Author: somewhere, Missouri Drug Stores: http://www.lumencardiovascular.com/wp-content/lumencardiovascular/buy-suboxone-buprenorphine-and-naloxone.php Internet

Dec 10 2016
Choice Home Warranty I called in a claim. Choice home warranty gave me a claim number and contact information of the technician. The technician was notified. The technician came and call choice home warranty with the problem. The part had to be ordered. Once the part came in the technician came back to my home to replace the part. The problem was not fixed. Continued to have the same problem with my heater.  Edison New Jersey Author: Greenville, Mississippi Warranty Companies: Choice Home Warranty

Dec 09 2016
Real Estate Law Center PC They claim to help you save your home, but instead they take your money and RUN!!! Los Angeles California Author: Winnetka , California Attorneys & Legal Services: Real Estate Law Center PC Los Angeles , California

Dec 09 2016
Cash America USA Timothy Jonestimothy.jones@thecashinsta.com Claim I owe 973.75 ????? New York Internet Author: Folkston, Georgia Loans: Cash America USA Internet

Dec 08 2016
mkbagsusforyou.com THEY FALSELY CLAIM THEY ARE SELLING MICHAEL KORS STUFFThis is their shipping and return page. Look at ithttp://mkbagsusforyou.com/shippingreturns.html I clicked on the link on Black Friday sales. I had impression that I was buying original products. but when I received it was cheap products, even brand name Michael Kors is written incorrect way, colors do not match and those bags are just 5 dollar cheap trash Somewhere in China (after I did research) Internet
Author: Fort Lee, New Jersey Clothing Stores: mkbagsusforyou.com Internet