Your Search | medicor, l.l.c. "kwic-claim"
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Jan 10 2016
Macco Auto Well 1st off they customer service is very poor. When i dropped my truck off they never called me to give me any updates on my truck I did most of the calling. They kept my truck over the entire Christmas break and i couldn't do or buy my son nothing for Christmas. they told me my truck wasnt ready but when i drove by there shop my truck was parked outside already done but no one never called me. and they took all my insurance claim and only gave me 475.00 off of 4,302 which they was supposed to 2,200 dollars worth of work of the adjustments. I never got no paperwork back no receipts or nothing being broken down as to why it cost so much. Charleston South Carolina Author: North Charleston, South Carolina Consumer Services: Macco Auto Charleston, South Carolina

Jan 09 2016
Cash-Advance Inc (Accounts Dept.) Tammy Harrison Fraud Company that will not reply back with a telephone number to contact regarding emails they are sending out requesting money for a claim that is fake Hayward California Author: richmond, Virginia Collection Agencies: Cash-Advance Inc (Accounts Dept.) Tammy Harrison Hayward, California

Jan 09 2016
dr diesel and load runners. (same owners) John tluczek scamers ,thiefs con artist. they will steal from you Orefield Pennsylvania Response to above claim Author: Emmaus , Pennsylvania Auto Mechanics: dr diesel and load runners. (same owners) Orefield , Pennsylvania

Jan 07 2016
Chris Berube Owner of 'The Tre Stage' and 'The next stage' theater Being completely shady and not paying an actor for their work in his theaters play. Hollywood California
About the inside information a big pyramid selling fraud Author: Los Angeles , California Theaters: Chris Berube los angeles, California

Jan 07 2016
oppsinc They suck our money and didn't proivide what they promised. Newark California Posted false claim Author: Newark, California Unusual Rip-Off: oppsinc Internet

Jan 06 2016
mpcstuff.com Internet contact with customer and replaced product - False Claim Author: Pueblo, Colorado Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: mpcstuff.com Internet

Jan 05 2016
Wilber & Associates, P.C. Wilber & Associates is filing a ripoff claim. Nationwide Author: Pompano Beach, Florida Attorneys General: Wilber & Associates, P.C. Nationwide

Jan 03 2016
Windstream Discriminates and Takes Advantage Of Those With Disabilities and Refuse To Correct Problem Little Rock Arkansas
You destroyed your own claim.... Author: Homerville, Georgia Internet Service Providers: Windstream Little Rock , Arkansas

Jan 02 2016
Gaurdmaster GM WARRANTY DONT Purchase warranty because they will DENY CLAIM ANYWAYS! Farmingdale, NY 11735 Nationwide Author: Boytnon Beach, Florida Warranty Companies: Gaurdmaster Nationwide

Dec 31 2015
American express centurion bank linked too bluebird Bluebird American express is a rip off indeed. Over a month now, I have not received my ssi benefits. 3 different government state officials has all the records that it was sent too my checking account with American express centurion bank. Many many blueb They have taken $659.70 out of my account and claim it was never deposited Salt lake city Utah Internet Author: Carmel , New York Unusual Rip-Off: American express centurion bank linked too bluebird Carmel, New York

Dec 30 2015
Mohan's Day Traders Action aka Scott Wolfe  Ultra Boomerang Trading Software Scam - 90% Winners Cherry Picked off Historical Charts Internet
Fraudulent claim against Day Traders Action with no proof of purchase Author: LAKELAND, Florida Software: Mohan's Day Traders Action Internet

Dec 30 2015
N F A Send $20 cash or check to claim prize of $1,560,000,000 January 4, 2016 Jackson Heights New York Author: San Pablo, California Unusual Rip-Off: N F A Jackson Heights, New York

Dec 29 2015
Low Miliage Parts I'm writing about a situation with Low Miliage Parts. I purchased a transmission from them. iI paid $150.00 & had it i stalled on 12/02/2014. On 6/24/2015 diagnostic stated the transmission was slipping 2to 3. gears. The transmission only lasted 6 months. The warranty was for 1 year. The total cost for. installing it was $632.62. I called the business to inform them anout the transmission, but received excuses, false names basically they refused to honor the warrenty. Low Miliage Parts- internet USA claim to be the best business and out preform the competition. also claiming they are hard workers and has alot of passion on what they do, and states,they are on the hunt all the time for the best low miliage transmissions on the market@ a year warranty. All this they're talking is not real. They are deceivers with no bo or or passion . They take peoples money, and sell NO GOOD PARTS. internet Author: tacoma, Washington Adoption Agencies: Low Miliage Parts

Dec 29 2015
National Fulfillment Advisors NFA Offer claim of 1,560,000 cash prize winning to claim send $20. Believed to be the same ripoff under new name, same address except PMB change to 103. Jackson Heights New York
Author: Lakeland, Florida Questionable Activities: National Fulfillment Advisors Jackson Heights, New York

Dec 28 2015
wmc funding Salvatore Panetta organized funding conartists. liars. claim to be direct lenders but only brokers looking for a quick commision brooklyn New York Author: PAONIA, Colorado Commerical Lending Brokers: wmc funding brooklyn, New York

Dec 26 2015
Power Places Tours Power Places Tours Ethics Scandal with Gregg Braden / Deposit Payments Scam Boulder Colorado
I withdraw my complaints about Power Places Tours Inc / I have resolved my differences with Power Places Tours Author: Alabama Travel Services: Power Places Tours Boulder, Colorado

Dec 26 2015
Solace extended Warranty I paid my montly payments on time Did all I was suppose to do as far as keping up Mainteance .My trans went stuck in First gear.They denied my claim saying the age of my car if they gave me a new trans it would be like giving me a brand new car.and that my Mechanic was not Licenced witch is not true. Also he did work for them before and was paid.They kept asking me for all kinds of paper work which I produced. I asked them if the mechanic was not licenced why did they pay him for work done. He Meaning Gilbert said they didn't know he was not licenced. The Mechanic told me they never called to find out if he was licenced. He is with a shop.He calls his bussiness Mobile Mechanic he will come to you as a courtsy as I can not walk far. Nationwide Author: Philadelphia, Alabama Auto Repair Service: Solace extended Warranty Nationwide

Dec 22 2015
OmniTech support Passed themselves off as Microsoft Support and ruined my computer. Internet This company Does claim official connection with Microsoft Author: Charleroi, Pennsylvania Internet Fraud: OmniTech support Internet

Dec 21 2015
Microtek LLC. Nick James, Dennis, Sunny, Alex took advantage of a novice ME and took 299.00 to get rid of errors, warnings, and critical reports. They claim to be a Microsoft partner. Canada Author: Evart, Michigan Computer Service & Repair: Microtek LLC. Nationwide

Dec 20 2015
Engines Unlimited 509 Race Engines 2011Robo RacingCecil Roby EnterprisesRed WagonSuperstrokerXtreme Performance Junk engines advertised as race engines but are not even close. These engines are not performance engines. Spokane Washington
Liar at enginesunlimited!!! Author: linden, Tennessee Auto Parts: Engines Unlimited 509 Spokane, Washington

Dec 19 2015
Carhistoryform.com vinchecked claim to produce vehical records manhatten Maybe new york ? newyork Author: Cushing ok, Oklahoma Consumer Services: Carhistoryform.com Internet

Dec 19 2015
Great Sports Inc./ Saferwholesale.com I had bought a 2000 watt Electric Venom scooter from the company came to my hom­e damaged charger for the bike was not s­ame model so did not work seat on the bi­ke support was broke place holding the b­atteries was damaged and wiring no title­ paid for title 3 months to get filed a ­claim with the Better Business Bureau ag­ainst them Frankfort, IL 60423 Internet
Author: Red Lion, Pennsylvania Liars: Great Sports Inc./ Saferwholesale.com Internet

Dec 18 2015
Northern Trust North America Consumer Promotion Draw SCAM sent check for $822.15 said my mother in law won US $16,443.00 but needed to pay $700 in Texas before she could claim the full amount and needed to call this Thomas Fox at certain time SCAM!!! Chicago Illinois Author: Queensbury, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Northern Trust Chicago, Illinois

Dec 17 2015
Samsung Rejected Hardware Claim Due to Software Root - My Samsung Note 4 hardware is faulty (gyro & antenna) and Samsung claimed my phone is beyond repair with a fail description of 'device rooted'. Rooting a phone is not illegal and Samsung refuses to test the hardware. Nationwide Author: Lompoc, California Cellular Phone Companies: Samsung Nationwide

Dec 16 2015
Verizon Wireless Data Usage Scam Nationwide Verizon employee Author: Box Springs, Georgia Miscellaneous Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide