Your Search | medicor, l.l.c. "kwic-claim"
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Aug 17 2016
Alamo Rent a Car False Damage Claim Wilmington, NC Nationwide Author: Wilmington , North Carolina Auto & Truck Rental: Alamo Rent a Car Nationwide

Aug 14 2016
DMV Moving & Storage Damaged my stuff on purpose and then didn't pay my insurance claim Bethesda Maryland Author: Bethesda, Maryland Moving Companies: DMV Moving & Storage Nationwide

28, Report #1320801

Aug 14 2016
 sorarchives.com, This website is the only place left that has me listed. In the database, they claim I am still active. I have been off the registry for over 3 years now and they are the only ones not in compliance. Internet Author: Pocola, Oklahoma BBB Better Business Bureau: Christopher Riley Conway Internet

Aug 13 2016
Lend up Ronnie Claim to be a loan company Florida Internet Author: Millsboro, Delaware Cash Services: Lend up Internet

Aug 12 2016
Choice Home Warranty CHW Water Heater Claim Denied --- Clause 6 Ripoff there to deny normal claim (Tracy Mleczynski) Edison Nationwide Author: Elkton, Maryland Home Warranty Companies: Choice Home Warranty Nationwide

Aug 12 2016
guarantee trust life box 1144 difficulty with claim service glenview Illinois Author: overland park, Kansas Insurance Companies: guarantee trust life box 1144 glenview, Illinois

Aug 09 2016
ezsmallclaim.com ezsmallclaim.net BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY. THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY AND DON'T PERFORM THE JOB. San Diego California Fox News covers this story Author: San Diego, California Attorneys & Legal Services: ezsmallclaim.com San Diego, California

Aug 09 2016
EZSmallClaim.com? More like EZRipOff.com. I was pretty lucky to have caught on to these guys, well, within the first few days anyway. I filed my case on their site and I had questions and they had a chat button. Well, during the chat something just did n Bait and switch, fraud San Diego California
FOX NEWS OVER THIS STORY Author: Sacramento, California Attorneys & Legal Services: EZSmallClaim.com San Diego, California

Aug 09 2016
Red Tie Transit Kelly Limousines Lies, lies and more lies. They are not who they claim to be. Beware!! Pinebluff North Carolina Former Employee Resentment Author: Pinehurst, North Carolina Chauffeurs: Red Tie Transit Pinebluff, North Carolina

Aug 08 2016
Choice home warranty Purchased home warranty for 4 homes for 6 year term with no cap for repairs. The first claim was fir an airconitioner. They claimed the air conditioner was old and they would not cover repairs. They advertise that age of appliance is no issue. It is the cost that is the issue of them not repairing. We paid 9k for those warranties but do not want to cover repairs. They falsely advertise to get you sucked into a cobtract they do not honir. New Jersey Internet Author: Plant City, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Choice home warranty Internet

36, Report #1320963

Aug 05 2016
Garinia New Diet MIR*DETOX NEW DIET When purchasing a product from this website, I paid around $8 for some diet pills. A few weeks later they charge my account $81.75... They claim that I agreed to a subscription and said they can only refund $60. At first I was talking to a rep named George, he refused to allow me to talk to his supervisor. He kept asking me why, why do I need to talk to his supervisor? I said please, let me talk to your manager. He refused and hung up on me. I tried to call back and the phone was picked up and they hung up on me. New Castle Internet Author: Aurora, Colorado Weightloss Programs: Garinia New Diet Internet

37, Report #1320945

Aug 05 2016
Cady Studios Cady Studios website were built with the intentions to rip off customers. I got ripped off of $230. I ordered the $99 standard package consisting of 2 photos. While going through the steps on their website i never got a summary page showing me my total. Instead i got a page with payment prosessed of $230. I called Cady Studios immediately, they were closed. I called first thing the next day and received terrible customer service. The rep told me she cannot stop the payment. I ask her to stop the order from being processed and shipped, she totally refused. I told her my next step would be to contact my credit card company. She told me to go right ahead. I filed a claim with my CC company and cady studios refused to rufund me. They claim i agreed to to their NO REFUND policy which i wasn't aware of. My pictures arrived in the mail. The pictures were horrible, poor lighting, white edges not trimmed, a cardboard box sits right behind my graduate face. I would of been extremely discouraged even if my charges were the intended$99 worst yet the charged me $230 for this garbage. I think the schools should look into the many reports on this Company and get stop using them Jacksonville Author: Clermont, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Photography: Cady Studios Jacksonville,

38, Report #1320838

Aug 05 2016
Praza Health Product is Zynec Claim to have a trial shipment for $5, end u getting charged $69.99! Internet Author: Endicott, New York Supplemental Health Programs: Praza Health Internet

39, Report #1320522

Aug 03 2016
Jason Ely Magnetic Advertising Promotions Jessica Kelly Jenna Anderson THIEVES! This company claims to align themselves with prestige apartments/residences and promise to make you a preferred vendor on a magnetic strip they claim with be placed on all new resident's refrigerators so that your company can be seen by them on a daily basis (for advertising purposes). They cash your check IMMEDIATELY then never return phone calls or emails! San Antono Texas Author: san antonio, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: Jason Ely San Antono, Texas

40, Report #1320268

Aug 02 2016
Foresters Financial stonewalling in paying my insurance claim Toronto Ontario Author: Apple Valley, California Financial Services: Foresters Financial Toronto, Ontario

41, Report #1320196

Aug 02 2016
Fox enterprises Fox enterprises filing a bogus claim against me Internet Author: Racine, Wisconsin Loans: Fox enterprises Internet

42, Report #1320099

Aug 01 2016
Secure Home Warranty Sold me a warranty and then refunded it instead of honoring the claim Philadelphia Nationwide Author: Ringgold, Georgia Home Warranty Companies: Secure Home Warranty Nationwide

43, Report #1320076

Aug 01 2016
Montage Furniture Services Denial of claim. Grand Rapids Michigan Author: LINDEN, New Jersey Warranty Companies: Montage Furniture Services Grand Rapids, Michigan

44, Report #1319945

Jul 31 2016
Don Murphy Eastman Insurance Agency Don Murphy Mistake typing policy failed to insure a claim Brighton Michigan Author: Brighton, Michigan Insurance Agencies: Don Murphy Eastman Insurance Agency Brighton, Michigan

45, Report #1319608

Jul 29 2016
Travelers Insurance Company Travelers/ hudson Valley Federal Credit Insurance Agency Fraud in paying Insurance Claim Albany New York
Author: Mahopac, New York Insurance Agencies: Travelers Insurance Company Albany, New York

Jul 27 2016
eGumball, Inc. REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: eGumball, Inc. is dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. They continue to focus on finding new ways to assist clients' in optimizing their online presence.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. eGumball, Inc. pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with eGumball, Inc., recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Progress. Author: hesperia, California Search Engine Optimization: Egumball Internet

Jul 25 2016
Metropolitan Adjustment Bureau Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Metropolitan Adjustment Bureau is dedicated to total customer satisfaction. *UPDATE: Metropolitan Adjustment Bureau pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Metropolitan Adjustment Bureau recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Bakersfield, California Builders & Contractors: Metropolitan Adjustment Bureau Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Metropolitan Adjustment Bureau, public insurance adjusters that help clients sort through the red tape, get back on your feet. Metropolitan Adjustment Bureau’s staff decades of knowledge in insurance claims and adjusting. Metropolitan Adjustment Bureau is on your side the whole process of your claim. Encino, California

Jul 25 2016
USPS usps denies claims for no reason wont aprove claim they damage my computer during shipping new orleans Internet
Author: new orleans, Louisiana Courier Services: USPS Internet

Jul 23 2016
Publishers Clearing House Publishers Clearing House ,Mega Millions, and Multi-State Lottery Association Sent a check to be deposited for attorney fees to claim $2,250,000.00. Winter Haven Florida
Author: Attalla, Alabama Lawyers: Publishers Clearing House Winter Haven, Florida

Jul 23 2016
United Disability Lawyers Group James GannonGlenn SaksAffiliate attorneys Bait and switch, They claim they are there to help you...they claim. Pathetic immoral people. Liars. Victorville CA - California Wait Author: RIVERSIDE, California Attorneys & Legal Services: United Disability Lawyers Group Canoga Park,