MELLEN THOMAS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: mellen thomas
There may be more reports for "mellen thomas"
For more results perform a general search for "mellen thomas"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Nov 19 2016
UltraSpa Light Therapy Mellon Thomas-Benedict Ultraspa Light Therapy Mellen Thomas Benedict Took my order and did not deliver Capitola California Internet Author: Media, Pennsylvania Alternative Health: UltraSpa Light Therapy Internet

Apr 15 2016
UltraSpa Mellen Thomas Benedict On November 09, 2013, I ordered a product called the UltraSpa, from Mellen Thomas Benedict. I paid $522.00 the discounted price for the pre-launch and as of yet, have not received any product. I have spoken to Mr. Benedict, and he assured me that the prod Did Santa, run off with my UltraSpa? Author: Kaneohe, Hawaii Alternative Health: UltraSpa Mellen Thomas Benedict

Apr 14 2016
Ultraspa Light Therapy Mellen Thomas Benedict Took my order and did not deliver Capitola California Author: Seal Beach, California Alternative Health: Ultraspa Light Therapy Capitola, California

Apr 13 2016
UltraSpa Light Therapy Mellen Ultraspa light therapy Mellen-Thomas Benedict Pretty much promised this product and kept delaying and never refunded or shipped it Internet Author: Oakland, California Home HealthCare: UltraSpa Light Therapy Mellen Internet

Apr 11 2016
Ultraspa light therapy Mellen-Thomas Benedict Ultra Spa Mellon-Thomas Benedict Ultraspa took my $784.09, but didn't deliver. Internet Author: Burbank, California Alternative Health: Ultraspa light therapy Mellen-Thomas Benedict Internet