Your Search | metro pcs
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

May 30 2016
METRO PCS METRO PCS IS A RIPOFF  Nationwide Author: FORT LAUDERDALE, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: METRO PCS Nationwide

May 14 2016
Metro pcs Metro pcs I go service with metro pcs and cancel in 1 hr I paid them 111.00 they keep giving me the run around been 7 weeks Dallas texas Author: Fenelton , Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: Metro pcs Dallas tx, Texas

May 13 2016
Metro PCS Scam, Lied, etc West Allis Wisconsin Author: West Allis, Wisconsin Cellular Phone Companies: Metro PCS West Allis, Wisconsin

May 12 2016
Metro pcs I have been with this company for 11 years in the last 2yr I have had to by a phone every 2 wees I'm in stage 4 cancer I have in the past 11 years that I have been with them my phone has been off 2x now I have to pay 3$ to go in the store and pay 3$ will pay for one of my meds Lewisville Texas Texas Author: Lewisville Texas, Texas Doctors: Metro pcs Lewisville Texas, Texas

May 10 2016
Metro PCS Lied, stole my money Nationwide Curious... Author: Locust Grove, Georgia $$ REWARDS Offered: Metro PCS Nationwide

Apr 21 2016
Metro Pcs Bellmead Texas Author: West, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Metro Pcs Bellmead, Texas

Apr 13 2016
Metro PCS Metro PCS Augusta Georgia Author: Augusta, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: Metro PCS Augusta, Georgia

Apr 09 2016
Metro PCS Opened acct with promo of 2 free phone, didn't have phones so I bought 1 & was told that I would get $50 rebate if I bought new phone with a $60 contract was deny rebate and never got 2 free phones Glendale Nationwide Author: FLUSHING, New York Cellular Phone Companies: Metro PCS Nationwide

Mar 26 2016
Metro pcs T-mobile Phone provider Texas Nationwide Author: NEWTON, New Jersey Cellular Phone Companies: Metro pcs Nationwide

Mar 22 2016
Metro pcs authorized dealer switching to metro became a horrible 2 day nightmare Illinois Author: elgin, Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: Metro pcs authorized dealer Illinois

Feb 14 2016
Metro PCS Illegal charges to my debit card Nationwide Nationwide They Were Correct Author: Centerville, South Dakota Credit Card Fraud: Metro PCS Nationwide

Jan 26 2016
metro pcs I bought a phone, traveled out of town and when I came back home, I HAD NO SERVICE! they told me that my cell phone is connected to another tower. When they could not fix the issue, they told me to go to a corporate store where there would be a technician that would fix the issue. The store they sent me to was inside a grocery store, it was NOT a corporate store. It was a franchise. columbus Nationwide Author: Columbus, Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: metro pcs Nationwide

Jan 21 2016
Metro PCS Charged for service not requested- and refused refund or credit Florida Nationwide Author: spring branch , Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Metro PCS Nationwide

Jan 18 2016
Metro PCS in Colonial Heights, Va Sold Defective Phone! Colonial Heights Virginia Author: Chesterfield , Virginia Cellular Phone Companies: Metro PCS in Colonial Heights, Va Colonial Heights, Virginia

Jan 12 2016
Metro PCS Wireless Inc T Mobile They stolen my personal information,sold to a party without my consent. refuse to repair my phone after i paid for the warranty . rude manger in the store cuss out the cashiers and was disrespectful to me hang the up on me several tim es. Frederick Maryland Author: Frederick, Maryland Sales People: Metro PCS Wireless Inc Frederick, Maryland

Dec 01 2015
Cellatel DBA Telecell Seattle(Spanaway metro pcs) This business charged me $58 for a $25 plan,I supplied phone and sim!bogus fees Spanaway,Wa. Washington
Author: Tacoma, Washington Audio & Electronics Shops: Robert Ruiz Owner of Metro PCS Spanaway,Wa. Tacoma, Washington

Nov 28 2015
Metro PCS FALSE ADVERTISING Nationwide Author: Atlanta, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: Metro PCS Nationwide

Nov 27 2015
Xcell communications a dealer of Metro PCS On November 20, 2015 Xcell Communications stole my money. Can someone help me ASAP please. Thank you God Bless Gainesville Georgia Author: Baldwin, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: Xcell communications a dealer of Metro PCS Gainesville, Georgia

Nov 04 2015
metro pcs sold insurance for a phone with full replacement sales associate said if anything happens to the phone you can just come in and get a new one then when the phone was damaged thy wanted the price of the phone as a deductible port huron Michigan Author: Port Huron, Michigan Cellular Phone Companies: metro pcs port huron, Michigan

Oct 15 2015
METRO PCS methods of billing deceptive practices billing for unused service arlington Nationwide Author: ARLINGTON, Alabama Telephone Companies: METRO PCS Nationwide

Sep 17 2015
metro pcs holding my cellphones hostage Wyoming Michigan Author: Wyoming, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: metro pcs Nationwide

Aug 30 2015
ClearComm of Tampa Bay Authorized Metro PCS dealer many customers are forced to buy higher plans in order to get device sale price and are being sold used phones baltimore Maryland Author: baltimore, Maryland Specialty Stores: ClearComm of Tampa Bay baltimore, Maryland

Aug 26 2015
METRO PCS WON'T ANSWER MY LETTERS WHEN I WRITE TO THEM ABOUT MY PHONE, AND THE ISSUES I'M HAVING WITH IT BAYTOWN TEXAS Nationwide Author: DAYTON, Texas Sales People: METRO PCS Nationwide

Aug 20 2015
Metro PCS, Atiba, 8191 NW 27 Avenue Miami RUDE, BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE, UNPROFESSIONAL, BROKE MY PHONE, CHARGED ME Miami Florida
Author: Miami, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Metro PCS, Atiba, 8191 NW 27 Avenue Miami Miami, Florida

Aug 15 2015
metro pcs metro pcs refused to give me the service code and network codes to unlock two cell phones i had to purchase two new cellphones so my new carrier consumer cellular can come through this cost me $175.00.  Nationwide Author: jamaica queens, New York Telephones: metro pcs Nationwide