METRO PCS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: metro pcs
There may be more reports for "metro pcs"
For more results perform a general search for "metro pcs"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 14 2017
Metro pcs Metro pcs has been very difficult to even try to reach. Nationwide Author: Port Angeles, Washington Cellular Phone Companies: Metro pcs ,

Sep 25 2017
Metro pcs I paid my bill on 9-6 for this month service. My card was charged but phone payment not registered. On 9-14 I went back and the store personally falsified my transactions which ended with them not returning the $6. entitled back but shortened my days of service by two weeks. No help from store or customer service. Columbus Georgia Author: COLUMBUS, Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: Metro pcs Columbus, Georgia

Sep 20 2017
Metro Pcs Return The Phone And He Ain't Give Me Full Refund Hamden Connecticut Author: New Haven, Connecticut Cellular Phone Companies: Metro Pcs Hamden , Connecticut

Sep 12 2017
Metro PCS They owe us a LOT of money. They're refusing to give our refund to us. They keep lying saying it's on the way and pushing the return date back a whole month every time we speak to them. They say our check is coming in the mail. This is now 4 months later. They also keep changing the date on the report to make it look like we haven't been waiting this long. Dallas Texas Author: sitka, Kentucky Financial Services: Metro PCS Dallas, Texas

Sep 10 2017
Metro PCS Did not refund Overcharge Layton Utah Author: West Point, Utah Cellular Phone Companies: Metro PCS Layton, Utah

Sep 07 2017
Ga lottery metro pcs Atlanta Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Computer Fraud: Ga lottery metro pcs Atlanta, Georgia

Aug 22 2017
Metro PCS Customer Service and Supervisors Repeatedly Lie to Customers Atlanta Nationwide Author: ATLANTA, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: Metro PCS Nationwide

Aug 18 2017
ZTE Metro PCS ZTE ZMAX PRO complete garbage warning do not buy!!! ZTE USA Nationwide Author: East Brunswick, New Jersey Cellular Phone Companies: ZTE Nationwide

Aug 10 2017
Metro pcs None Did not refund me my money back on my debit card for a plan that wasnt working nation wide calling and 5 international Texes Nationwide Author: Denver, Colorado Customer: Metro pcs Nationwide

Aug 07 2017
Metro pcs They have snotty attitudes and they dont do returns even if they didnt tell you in the first place there is no return policy. This place sucks never go here. Save your money and go somewhere else! Wichita Kansas Author: Wichita, Kansas Cellular Phone Companies: Metro pcs Wichita, Kansas

Aug 03 2017
Metro PCS , Lashunda Refused to warranty a 18 day old phone, they claimed a tiny scratch was the reason for the phone not working properly Gulfport Mississippi Author: Biloxi, Mississippi Cellular Phone Companies: Metro PCS Gulfport, Mississippi

Jul 24 2017
Metro Pcs Rip off phone plans Got phone in Kentucky then moved to Texas. Didnt get service like they claimed so wanted to go to t mobile so I could use my phone but they won't unlock phone. If moving to different state don't count on metro to honnor there coverage. Nationwide Author: Aulbery, Texas Internet Service Providers: Metro Pcs Nationwide

Jul 16 2017
Metro PCs Evan 7055630 Called to have my due date changed because I'm out of town and 8 1/2 months pregnant my husband works out of town and having my phone on is a must have I called and none of the 3 people have helped me and have stressed me out even more I'm very un happy and mad Muscle shoals Alabama Why Not? Author: Tuscumbia, Alabama Audio & Electronics Shops: Metro PCs Muscle shoals , Alabama

Jul 08 2017
Metro PCS Pissed off loyal customer Lakeview Oregon Author: Lakeview, Oregon Cellular Phone Companies: Metro PCS Lakeview, Oregon

Jun 24 2017
Metro pcs Scamming people, questionable activities Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Credit Card Fraud: Metro pcs Houston, Texas

May 19 2017
Metro PCS I was told for a total of 3 months that I will be reimbursed for a bill iI paid and never used and not only did they rip me off they blocked me from the system so i can no longer get through Philadelphia Nationwide Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Liars: Metro Pcs Nationwide

May 19 2017
Metro PCS billing yucca valley California Author: Joshua Tree, California Telephones: Metro PCS Nationwide

May 17 2017
METRO PCS METRO LIES ABOUT REBATE ON PHONE BALDWIN HILLS California Author: PALMDALE, California Computer Mail Order: METRO PCS BALDWIN HILLS , California

May 16 2017
Metro pcs rebate Denied rebate Nationwide Author: Middletown, New York Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Metro pcs rebate Nationwide

May 13 2017
Metro PCS I paid my service but the state i traveled had no metro service. They won't give me a refund. 60$ i cancelled my service Dallas Nationwide Author: Robstown, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Metro PCS Nationwide

May 10 2017
Metro PCS Lied about rebate and credit Dallas Texas Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Advertising / Deceptive: Metro PCS Dallas, Texas

May 10 2017
Metro pcs Lied about rebate Jacksonville Florida Author: Jacksonville, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Metro pcs Internet

May 03 2017
Metro PCS Metro Took Money Out Of My Bank! Richardson Nationwide
Got part of stolen money back. Author: Nampa, Idaho Cellular Phone Companies: Metro PCS Nationwide

Apr 27 2017
METRO PCS METRO PCS TAKE YOU THROUGH THE RINGER NON- REBATE LAS VEGAS Nationwide Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Cellular Phone Companies: METRO PCS Nationwide

Apr 26 2017
metro pcs talk about bad service Fort Wayne Indiana (IN) Author: Fort Wayne, Indiana Cellular Phone Companies: metro pcs Fort Wayne, Indiana