Your Search | metro entertainment
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Sep 29 2013
metro entertainment Went online for Jason Aldean tickets, stupid me, spent $293.00 for $28 tickets not knowing till the concert, thought he was just expensive ;( Connecticut Author: coeurdalene, Idaho Ticket Sales: metro entertainment Connecticut

Sep 18 2013
Metro Entertainment, Inc Scammed by person into believing ticket I requested was the actual price Actually $35.00 MORE South Windsor Connecticut Author: new york, New York Ticket Sales: Metro Entertainment, Inc South Windsor, Connecticut

Sep 14 2013
Metro Entertainment bought 2 tickets at 89.99 or $170.98 took $618. from the bank won't return money eventhough Manilow have o concerts dates for Taco Bell Arena in the next 2 years. Sterling virginia Author: Garden City, Idaho Festivals & Event Services: Metro Entertainment Select State/Province

Sep 10 2013
Metro Entertainment MetroEntertainment robbed us of our only splurge! We are very poor people, but decided we would spend extra for great seats at the Professional Bull Riders event in Springfield, MO this weekend. Thinking we were online with Missouri State University ordering our seats, I placed an order for 2 seats, $113 each. When I received our tickets, to my horror, they were $40 seats, located far from the action! We probably won't even go now. THESE PEOPLE SHOULD BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR THIS ROBBERY! South Windsor Connecticut Author: Republic, Missouri Sports Teams & Clubs: Metro Entertainment South Windsor, Connecticut

Sep 04 2013
Metro Entertainment Metro Entertainment and Ticketmaster are in it together South Windsor Connecticut Author: Illinois Ticket Sales: Metro Entertainment South Windsor, Connecticut

Sep 03 2013
metro-entertainment Ripped me off!!! What I paid for 2 concert tickets, I could of got 5 concert tickets South Windsor Connecticut Author: Arlington, Texas Theaters: metro-entertainment South Windsor, Connecticut
7, Report #1071962

Aug 01 2013
Metro Entertainment Tickets.Zvents While ordering tickets on Ticketmaster I was redirected to this ripoff company that charged me four times the price. South Windsor Connecticut Author: Fresno, California Ticket Sales: Metro Entertainment South Windsor, Connecticut

Jul 22 2013
Metro Entertainment Links itself to Ravinia Festival Site and tricks you into buying $27 Lawn Tickets for $100 South Windsor Connecticut
Author: Glenview, Illinois Ticket Sales: Metro Entertainment South Windsor, Connecticut

Jul 15 2013
Metro Entertainment Represented self as Ticketmaster South Windsor Connecticut Author: Austin, Texas Ticket Sales: Metro Entertainment South Windsor, Connecticut

Jul 12 2013
Metro Entertainment/ Worse Entertainment Scammers Internet Author: Raliegh, North Carolina Ticket Sales: Metro Entertainment Internet

Jun 04 2013
Metro Entertainment Stay Away South Windsor Connecticut Author: Denver, Colorado Ticket Sales: Metro Entertainment South Windsor, Connecticut

Apr 15 2013
Metro Entertainment metroentertainment FRAUD - TICKET SCALPER South Windsor, Connecticut Author: Wylie, Texas Ticket Sales: Metro Entertainment South Windsor, Connecticut

Apr 09 2013
metro intertainment metro entertainment sold me 6 tickets for Ringling Bros and Barnum & Bailey Circus. They sent an E-ticket that would not print out. I paid 238.28. When we got to the circus, we were told it was a s South Winsor, Connecticut Author: Baltimore, Maryland Telemarketers: metro intertainment South Winsor, Connecticut

Apr 08 2013
Metro Entertainment Metro Entertainment South Windsor, Connecticut
Author: Rockaway Beach, New York Ticket Sales: Metro Entertainment South Windsor, Connecticut

Apr 07 2013
Metro Entertainment Stay Away! South Windsor, Connecticut Author: budd lake, New Jersey Ticket Sales: Metro Entertainment South Windsor, Connecticut

Apr 02 2013
Metro entertainment Bruno mars tickets South windsor, Connecticut Author: Sacramento, California Ticket Sales: Metro entertainment South windsor, Connecticut

Apr 01 2013
12:49 PM Metro Entertainment I was sold (4) $35 Tickets for a delivered price of $303, I was led to beleive I was purchasing (4)$60 tickets, When I received the tickets iI called TicketNetworks and told : all sales are final NO R South Winsor Connecticut Author: Curice, Ohio Ticket Sales: South Winsor, Connecticut

Mar 19 2013
Metro Entertainment Duped by ticket seller Internet Author: Buena Vista, Georgia Ticket Sales: Metro Entertainment Internet

Mar 03 2013
Metro Entertainment Charged me over priced tickets to a venue ( over 200.00 ) Windsor, Connecticut Author: Overland Park, Kansas Ticket Sales: Metro Entertainment Windsor, Connecticut

Feb 05 2013
Metro Entertainment The company refused to refund or change my seats when I was sent seats that were bench and I had specifically ordered seats that were not listed as bench. I paid two and a half times the price of t Internet Author: La Mesa, California Ticket Sales: Metro Entertainment Internet

Feb 02 2013
Metro Entertainment Total Ripoff when buying concert tickets, Internet Author: folsom, California Ticket Sales: Metro Entertainment Internet

Dec 18 2012
Tickets Plus/Metroentertainment Jonah Wallerstein Sold bogus tickets to me Ellington, Connecticut Response from Metro Entertainment Author: Marysville, Washington Ticket Sales: Tickets Plus/Metroentertainment Ellington, Connecticut

Nov 28 2012
METRO ENTERTAINMENT, INC. WILL NOT REFUND MONEY FOR CANCELLED CONCERT!! Vernon, Connecticut Author: Phoenix, Arizona Ticket Sales: METRO ENTERTAINMENT, INC. Vernon, Connecticut

Nov 03 2012
Metro entertainment Worcester customer service and would not give us the full refund for ticket in the wrong section and lower priced South Windsor, Connecticut Author: Marysville, California Halls & Auditoriums: Metro entertainment South Windsor, Connecticut

Oct 26 2012
Metro Entertainment Sold us useless, re-printed, forged tickets to Monster Energy Cup in Las Vegas! Internet, Connecticut Author: SS, Nevada Ticket Sales: Metro Entertainment Internet, Connecticut