Your Search | metro pcs
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Jan 26 2016
metro pcs I bought a phone, traveled out of town and when I came back home, I HAD NO SERVICE! they told me that my cell phone is connected to another tower. When they could not fix the issue, they told me to go to a corporate store where there would be a technician that would fix the issue. The store they sent me to was inside a grocery store, it was NOT a corporate store. It was a franchise. columbus Nationwide Author: Columbus, Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: metro pcs Nationwide

Jan 21 2016
Metro PCS Charged for service not requested- and refused refund or credit Florida Nationwide Author: spring branch , Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Metro PCS Nationwide

Jan 18 2016
Metro PCS in Colonial Heights, Va Sold Defective Phone! Colonial Heights Virginia Author: Chesterfield , Virginia Cellular Phone Companies: Metro PCS in Colonial Heights, Va Colonial Heights, Virginia

Jan 12 2016
Metro PCS Wireless Inc T Mobile They stolen my personal information,sold to a party without my consent. refuse to repair my phone after i paid for the warranty . rude manger in the store cuss out the cashiers and was disrespectful to me hang the up on me several tim es. Frederick Maryland not happy Author: Frederick, Maryland Sales People: Metro PCS Wireless Inc Frederick, Maryland

Dec 01 2015
Cellatel DBA Telecell Seattle(Spanaway metro pcs) This business charged me $58 for a $25 plan,I supplied phone and sim!bogus fees Spanaway,Wa. Washington
Author: Tacoma, Washington Audio & Electronics Shops: Robert Ruiz Owner of Metro PCS Spanaway,Wa. Tacoma, Washington

Nov 28 2015
Metro PCS FALSE ADVERTISING Nationwide Author: Atlanta, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: Metro PCS Nationwide

Nov 27 2015
Xcell communications a dealer of Metro PCS On November 20, 2015 Xcell Communications stole my money. Can someone help me ASAP please. Thank you God Bless Gainesville Georgia Author: Baldwin, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: Xcell communications a dealer of Metro PCS Gainesville, Georgia

Nov 04 2015
metro pcs sold insurance for a phone with full replacement sales associate said if anything happens to the phone you can just come in and get a new one then when the phone was damaged thy wanted the price of the phone as a deductible port huron Michigan Author: Port Huron, Michigan Cellular Phone Companies: metro pcs port huron, Michigan

Oct 15 2015
METRO PCS methods of billing deceptive practices billing for unused service arlington Nationwide Author: ARLINGTON, Alabama Telephone Companies: METRO PCS Nationwide

Sep 17 2015
metro pcs holding my cellphones hostage Wyoming Michigan Author: Wyoming, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: metro pcs Nationwide

Aug 30 2015
ClearComm of Tampa Bay Authorized Metro PCS dealer many customers are forced to buy higher plans in order to get device sale price and are being sold used phones baltimore Maryland Author: baltimore, Maryland Specialty Stores: ClearComm of Tampa Bay baltimore, Maryland

Aug 26 2015

Aug 20 2015
Author: Miami, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Metro PCS, Atiba, 8191 NW 27 Avenue Miami Miami, Florida

Aug 15 2015
metro pcs metro pcs refused to give me the service code and network codes to unlock two cell phones i had to purchase two new cellphones so my new carrier consumer cellular can come through this cost me $175.00.  Nationwide Author: jamaica queens, New York Telephones: metro pcs Nationwide

Aug 13 2015
metro pcs Cellular phones South Carolina Author: Greenville sc , South Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: metro pcs South Carolina

Aug 06 2015
metro pcs Robert i really need a phone to use because i just got with them two months ago he told me that the phone i wanted to buy i need to be with them for three months it would have been $40 but instead he said i had to pay the full price of $129 Houston Texas
Author: Houston, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Liars: metro pcs Houston, Texas

Aug 05 2015
metro pcs and T mobile fort worth Nationwide Author: fort lauderdale, Florida Programmers: metro pcs and T mobile Nationwide

Jul 31 2015
Progressive Metro PCS Went to mtero PCs to buy three new phones they will rip you off blind.. Garland texas Nationwide Author: garland, Texas Financial Services: Progressive Nationwide

Jul 24 2015
Metro PCS ripping customers off Nationwide Author: louisville, Kentucky Internet Services: Metro PCS Nationwide

Jul 23 2015
METRO PCS Sells Useless Phones Clearwater Florida Author: Clearwater, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: METRO PCS Clearwater, Florida

Jul 19 2015
Metro PCS Headquarters on Internet does not exist! Unethical Billing Practices and Phone Scrams Bremerton Island Washington Author: tempe, Arizona Cellular Phone Companies: Metro PCS Nationwide

Jul 06 2015
Metro PCS Metro Link Price put into their computer not total price told me by salesman Rockford Illinois Metropcs response Author: Rockford, Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: Metro PCS Rockford, Illinois

Jul 04 2015
metro pcs deliberately selling stolen phones in stores. also hiring uneducatedso paperwork is misspelled havoc. also refuse to cooperate with law enforcement report on loss of phone subsequent charges to bank account!!! salinas,California Nationwide Author: marina, California Cellular Phone Companies: metro pcs Nationwide

May 13 2015
Metro PCS we bought two LG phones from these people and specifically told them on the day of purchase that we needed phones to cover our area in Texas. Well they told us the LG would be perfect and they are not mind you so from the time we got them we have been calling these ppl for the past month cause they dont work. We have gotten lots of run arounds from them plus they are trying to make us purchase new phones instead of replacing them and they told us we will get compensated back from the time we have been having problems til now. Thats a bunch of bs. They havent and expect us to pay our bill which they are not compensating us at all. They want us to drive back to California and even then i called the store where we purchased the phones and the manager there said they cant do nothing about it either. How can i get a lawyer on this? They wont even give me a corporate number to contact either. California Here is their number Author: Brazoria, Texas Sales People: Metro PCS

May 13 2015
Metro PCS Bait and Switch, Reduced Service Coverage, No Data and Internet Bellevue, WA Nationwide Author: Gowen, Michigan Telephone Companies: Metro PCS Nationwide