Your Search | metro pcs
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Jul 23 2015
METRO PCS Sells Useless Phones Clearwater Florida Author: Clearwater, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: METRO PCS Clearwater, Florida

Jul 19 2015
Metro PCS Headquarters on Internet does not exist! Unethical Billing Practices and Phone Scrams Bremerton Island Washington Author: tempe, Arizona Cellular Phone Companies: Metro PCS Nationwide

Jul 06 2015
Metro PCS Metro Link Price put into their computer not total price told me by salesman Rockford Illinois Metropcs response Author: Rockford, Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: Metro PCS Rockford, Illinois

Jul 04 2015
metro pcs deliberately selling stolen phones in stores. also hiring uneducatedso paperwork is misspelled havoc. also refuse to cooperate with law enforcement report on loss of phone subsequent charges to bank account!!! salinas,California Nationwide Author: marina, California Cellular Phone Companies: metro pcs Nationwide

May 13 2015
Metro PCS we bought two LG phones from these people and specifically told them on the day of purchase that we needed phones to cover our area in Texas. Well they told us the LG would be perfect and they are not mind you so from the time we got them we have been calling these ppl for the past month cause they dont work. We have gotten lots of run arounds from them plus they are trying to make us purchase new phones instead of replacing them and they told us we will get compensated back from the time we have been having problems til now. Thats a bunch of bs. They havent and expect us to pay our bill which they are not compensating us at all. They want us to drive back to California and even then i called the store where we purchased the phones and the manager there said they cant do nothing about it either. How can i get a lawyer on this? They wont even give me a corporate number to contact either. California Here is their number Author: Brazoria, Texas Sales People: Metro PCS

May 13 2015
Metro PCS Bait and Switch, Reduced Service Coverage, No Data and Internet Bellevue, WA Nationwide Author: Gowen, Michigan Telephone Companies: Metro PCS Nationwide

Apr 26 2015
Moe's Wireless Metro PCS provider Changing Prices and then Physical Intimidation Jersey City New Jersey Author: NEW YORK, New York Cellular Phone Companies: Moe's Wireless Jersey City, New Jersey

Apr 15 2015
Metro Pcs charging for services that is not given cincinnati ohio Help... Author: cincinnati , Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: Metro Pcs Nationwide

34, Report #1220110

Apr 03 2015
Metro PCS TMobile Fraud, Rip off ,False advertisement., Rude customer service Chicago Nationwide Author: Chicago, Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: Metro PCS Nationwide

35, Report #1219848

Apr 01 2015
Metro PCS I had Metro PCS and had no problem until 3 weeks ago. There are two telephone numbers I cannot call to. It won't go through. Nationwide Author: East Rutherford, , New Jersey Cellular Phone Companies: Metro PCS Nationwide

Mar 19 2015
Metro PCS.... Kathy (not sure of spelling) from Metro Pcs Employee threatened to physically HARM me do to her own incompetence. Shirley New York So Author: Mastic beach, New York Cellular Phone Companies: Metro PCS Shirley , New York

Mar 17 2015
METRO PCS MISLEADING AND FALSE REBATES ADVERTISINGS Nationwide Author: VER0 BEACH, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: METRO PCS Nationwide

Mar 12 2015
Metro PCS owned by t-mobile MetroPCS does not honor warranty and requires many hours to TRY to solve defective product Nationwide Author: Brooklyn, New York Cellular Phone Companies: Metro PCS Nationwide

39, Report #1208628

Feb 12 2015
MetroPcs Metro Pcs Metro Pcs will not unlock the phone I bought from them Dallas, Tx Nationwide
Author: Woodland, California Cellular Phone Companies: MetroPcs Nationwide

40, Report #1205820

Jan 31 2015
metro pcs 2246 jacksboro hwy fort worth texas My phone was 1 week old. it wasnt working properly, the screen was locking and giving me a message saying take item off phone to answer when there was nothing on the phone. I said I wamted a new one or different one because it was less then 30 days old and still had it's warranty. The manager said she could not help me. fort worth Texas Author: fort worth, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: metro pcs fort worth, Texas

41, Report #1199984

Jan 07 2015
SP's Dream Investment DBA Metro PCS Authorized Dealer Metro PCS Authorized Dealer These people sell damaged phones as new and take no responsibility. Spring Texas Author: Spring, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: SP's Dream Investment DBA Metro PCS Authorized Dealer Spring, Texas

42, Report #1197984

Dec 28 2014
Keven L Huff Metro PCS Paris Texas Author: Blossom, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Keven L Huff Nationwide

43, Report #1196609

Dec 19 2014
Metro PCS T-Mobile Would not supply unlock code after 7 months of service Richardson Texas 75082 Nationwide Author: Lorain, Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: Metro PCS Nationwide

44, Report #1196379

Dec 18 2014
metro pcs ripped me off my monthly bill Nationwide Author: grand rapids, Michigan Cellular Phone Companies: metro pcs Nationwide

45, Report #1195127

Dec 13 2014
metro pcs buyer. beware of the false advertising and poor service the company is a scam and needs a check Peabody Nationwide Author: Peabody, Massachusetts Cellular Phone Companies: metro pcs Nationwide

46, Report #1192855

Dec 03 2014
metro pcs they never told me it wasent a metro pcs bradenton Florida Author: bradenton, Florida Telephones: metro pcs bradenton, Florida

47, Report #1192340

Dec 01 2014
Metro PCS I ordered one phone, they charged me for three phones and won't return the $209.88 that they illegally debited from my account. Internet Author: Royal Oak, Michigan Cellular Phone Companies: Metro PCS Internet

48, Report #1190290

Nov 20 2014
Metro PCS UnlockedPhonesNYC in twitter facebook instagram They say $50 down...if they use progressive finance you have three months to pay over $1000 for a $650 phone. If not you pay 52 weeks total $1800 for a $650 phone. In the store they don't tell you that..they say just divide 750 by payments. Then they e sign your contract without showing it to you. Now you are stuck. They use askjeeves as your email and store number for contact. Criminal actions. Brooklyn New York Author: Flushing, New York Cellular Phone Companies: Metro PCS Brooklyn, New York

Nov 15 2014
Metropcs metro pcs thieves! waste your time!! miami Nationwide Author: miami, Florida Telephone Companies: Metropcs Nationwide

Sep 13 2014
Metro Pcs Paula V, Brian Lisa Sold me a 49.00 phone for 99.00 and put on the reciept 49.00 for the phone and 50 dollars for the case. A 5.00 phone case that was supposed to be free with the purchase of the phone. The LG optimus L70 is selling for 49.00 in all Metro stores in Florida and this store is ripping people off charging 99.00 for the phone. New Port Richey Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Metro Pcs New Port Richey, Florida