MIA NICOLE THRASH ESQ Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: mia nicole thrash esq
There may be more reports for "mia nicole thrash esq"
For more results perform a general search for "mia nicole thrash esq"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Feb 14 2017
Mia Nicole Thrash Esq. Mia Thrash manipulates and convinces people to PAY for her services as an attorney, when in fact she is a high end call girl. I signed up, paid her fees like an idiot, only to find out from business associates that got scammed into the same deals, and given evidence she is a high end call girl. When I tried to get my money back she insisted it was not possible since I had signed an agreement, and that her personal life would not interferre with her services. What an ironic response. What a fraud! Scam, fraud, and ripoff. Anyone who has been involved in this please contact me as I would like to pursue a class action suit to prove this is a fake. This woman needs help. New York New York Really Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Lawyers: Mia Nicole Thrash Esq. New York , New York

Sep 07 2013
Downtown Flea Downtown Flea reports that they have thousands of people attending their events, and sell vendor tables only to have paid as a vendor and only have if barely a few hundred people. Then Shelly, the owner, began harassing my employee and basically ripped us off by charging our credit card again twice for two more events! That we did not agree to. These people should not be in business and need to give every vendor their money back. Los Angeles Ca Author: California Event Planners & Sites: Mia Nicole Thrash Esq. New York, New York