Your Search | mineral science purity
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Feb 02 2008
Mineral Science Purity Makeup Billed my account without my knowledge every month, Dec, Jan. I was told I would only pay for shipping! Farmers Branch Texas Author: Fremont, California Sales People: Mineral Science Purity Makeup Farmers Branch, Texas

Jan 30 2008
Purity Mineral Science ,purity mineral sci is a scam,don't fall for the $7.95,because 2 weeks later they charge your account $59.99 unauthized,How can we stop these theifs Farmers Branch, Texas Author: nashville, Tennessee Multi-Level Marketing: Purity Mineral Science Farmers Branch, Texas

Jan 11 2008
Purity Mineral Science Purity Makeup is a scam to get your money... They keep charging my account for $59.99! Farmers Branch, Texas, 75234Farmers Branch Texas Author: Oxford, Ohio Internet Fraud: Purity Mineral Science Farmers Branch, Texas

Jan 06 2008
Purity Mineral Science - Purity Mineral - Mineral Science How 2 FIGHT BACK AGAINST PURITY MINERAL SCIENCE HOGWASH & SCAM! TAKE MY ADVICE PEOPLE, AND RUN THOSE THEIVES IN THE GROUND! Farmers Branch Texas Author: Elizabeth City, North Carolina Corrupt Companies: Purity Mineral Science - Purity Mineral - Mineral Science Farmers Branch, Texas

Dec 17 2007
Mineral Science, Purity Makeup Purity Mineral Science misleading internet offer and already charged me $59.99 and today I have another charge pending for $29.99! Nationwide Internet Author: wilmington, Delaware BBB Better Business Bureau: Mineral Science Internet

Nov 30 2007
Mineral Science Purity Makeup Internet Internet Author: Golden, Colorado Sales People: Purity Make-up By Mineral Science Internet

Nov 19 2007
MomentumDirect, Mineral Science, Purity Makeup, Purity Beauty Club, Purity By Mineral Science, 2-Day SlimDown I ordered a FREE TRIAL of both Purity Mineral Makeup and 2-Day SlimDown. No answer at 2 phone #'s I was instructed to call for a return authorization. NO ANSWER @ either #. Many charges made to both checking and credit accounts. I do not know how they got credit acc't #. Currently approximately $300. Wexford, PA 15090Wexford, PA Internet/ Pennsylvania Author: Parsippany, New Jersey Con Artists: MomentumDirect Nationwide