Your Search | mojo video marketing
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Aug 18 2015
Mojo Video Marketing They sold software that did not work. Customer support was the worst I have ever experienced. Customer support would call me at 7:30pm to fix an issue, well after I left the office. Software crashed 4 times and when I asked for a refund they sent me through their skype customer service to speak with a specialist named Cinnamon. This has been the most unprofessional experience I've ever had and its insulting how they hide behind marketer of the year. It seems that they like the rebuttal more than providing a service they promised and satisfing customer service issues. Arizona Internet
Author: Pennsylvania Customer Leads: Mojo Video Marketing Internet

May 14 2015
Mojo Video Marketing Cory Michael Sanchez and Ira Rosen Thieves Lied, Did Not Deliver as Promised Scottsdale Arizona Problem Resolved Author: Sarasota, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Mojo Video Marketing Scottsdale, Arizona
3, Report #1122007

Feb 08 2014
Mojo Video Marketing Won't cancel my account and continues trying to charge me! Scottsdale Arizona Mojo Is lying Author: Shawnee, Kansas Video & Film Production: Mojo Video Marketingb Scottsdale, Arizona

Jun 21 2013
Mojo Video Marketing Took my money for software that doesn't work and refused a credit & charged me multiple times after they said they would stop! Scottsdale Arizona Mojo video marketing scammed me too! Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Business Consulting: Mojo Video Marketing Scottsdale, Arizona

Jun 05 2012
Mojo Video Marketing Company talks about building relationships with clients, when all they want to do is take their clients money. Promising clients a product/service by a certain deadline, and not having the resources, Phoenix, Arizona
Mojo Video Marketing - The Truth be Told Author: mesa, Arizona Internet Marketing Companies: Mojo Video Marketing Phoenix, Arizona