Your Search | monro muffler brake and service
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Apr 12 2012
Monro Muffler Brake and Service Monro Muffler Brake and Service Damage Paint on three of my door handle's Cincinnati, Ohio
Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Auto Mechanics: Monro Muffler Brake and Service Cincinnati, Ohio

Jan 22 2012
Monro Muffler Brake and Service Kept my car 2 weeks, charged me 2000.00, car died on the way home Rochester, New York Author: , New York Auto Repair Service: Monro Muffler Brake and Service Rochester, New York

Nov 16 2011
Monro Muffler/Brake and Service lied, rip off, car broken still North Versailles, Pennsylvania
Author: North Versailles, Pennsylvania Auto Repair Service: Monro Muffler/Brake and Service North Versailles, Pennsylvania

Jul 31 2011
Monro Muffler/Brake And Service Monro Muffler/Brake attempts to sell un-needed work. Lancaster, Ohio Author: Rockbridge,, Ohio Auto Inspection: Monro Muffler/Brake And Service Lancaster, Ohio

Feb 17 2010
Monro Muffler Brake & Auto Service PLEASE READ!! Monro Snapped 2 of my Lug nuts off and didnt bolt down the other 3 lug nuts - they tried to kill me for reporting them to the BBB and Corporate office for horrible service. Mechanic told me if I went to pick up my family the tire would have come clean off and we would have died in fatal car crash!! Hooksett New Hampshire Author: NH, New Hampshire Auto Inspection: Monro Muffler Brake & Auto Service Hooksett, New Hampshire

Jul 17 2008
Monro Muffler Brake And Service Used incompatible antifreeze in 2003 Honda Accord Dewitt New York Author: East Syracuse, New York Auto Mechanics: Monro Muffler Brake And Service Dewitt, New York