Your Search | mountain loan centers
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Apr 27 2015
Alpine Loan Centers Mountain Loan Centers Loan sharking, unconsciounable repayment, selling my soul to the devil. Boise Idaho Author: Boise, Idaho Loans: Alpine Loan Centers Boise, Idaho

Feb 20 2015
Mountain loan centers I took a loan for 550.00 went back the same week and took 400.00 more.   satlake Utah Author: salt lake, Utah Loans: mountain loan centers satlake, Utah

Oct 18 2014
Mountain Loan Centers Utah or Alpine Loans Ripped me off on a simple $700 that turned into them suing me for $3800.00 Bankruptcy followed!! Saint George Utah Author: Utah Loans: Mountain Loan Centers Utah Saint George, Utah

Jul 29 2014
Mountain Loan Centers Alpine Loan centers BEWARE Saint George Utah Author: St.George, Utah Cash Services: Mountain Loan Centers Saint George, Utah

Jun 30 2014
Alpine Loan Centers Mountain Loan Centers Randy, floor supervisor - Utah I obtained a loan from Alpine Loan Centers in Boise, Idaho, but unfortunately lost my job the beginning of May. Although I am receiving unemployment compensation, $300 per week only goes so far when one has a house payment, car payment, utility bills, car insurance, etc. I contacted Alpine to let them know the situation and have been trying to keep current on my payments. This last week, I was unable to make a payment and immediately called to update Alpine on the situation. Today, I was told in no uncertain terms that they will no longer work with me because I hung up on the little snot, Randy, when he got threatening about making a payment this week and how much it needed to be. Randy called me right back and then proceeded to lecture me about being rude and that he had put a note in my file stating they will no longer work with me on this debt and that I had better have the payment in by Thursday or else. St. George, UT Utah Original statement is right,... they are paid to be heartless Author: Boise, Idaho Credit Services: Alpine Loan Centers Boise, Idaho

Jun 14 2014
Mountain Loan Centers Alpine Loan Centers Liars and cheats Salt Lake City Utah Author: West Jordan , Utah Loans: Mountain Loan Centers Salt Lake City , Utah

Feb 10 2014
Alpine Loan Center Mountain Loan Centers Interest Ripoff/Bullying/will not reply to requests for documentation St. George Utah Author: Meridian, Idaho Consumer Services: Alpine Loan Center St. George, Utah

Nov 25 2013
Mountain Loan Centers Harassment and Violation of the Fair Debt Collections Act St. George Utah The reason Author: Murray, Utah Loans: Mountain Loan Centers St. George, Utah

Sep 21 2013
Mountain Loan Centers Liars all of them Salt Lake City Utah Almost Funny Author: Logan, Utah Cash Services: Mountain Loan Centers Salt Lake City, Utah

Aug 31 2013
Mountain Loan Centers MOUNTAIN LOAN CENTERS IS GOING DOWN! Utah Author: Lehi, Alabama Loans: Mountain Loan Centers Select State/Province

Aug 15 2013
Mountain Loan Centers Deception is their game Orem Utah Author: Nibley, Utah Loans: Mountain Loan Centers Orem, Utah

May 09 2013
Mountain Loan Centers Unreasonable....worst company salt lake city Internet You are a credit risk Author: midvale, Utah Miscellaneous Companies: Mountain Loan Centers Internet

Apr 19 2013
Mountain Loan Centers This Cmpany is Deceptive and has Abusive Lending Practices and is ver Unethical..... St George , Utah Author: west jordan, Utah Loans: Mountain Loan Centers St George, Utah

Jan 22 2013
Alpine Loan Center Mountain Loan Centers Bully, Lie, Threaten, Harass Boise, Idaho Not quite. Author: Boise, Idaho Cash Services: Alpine Loan Center Boise, Idaho

Aug 30 2012
Mountain loan centers Harrassment of myself, my family, my freinds, my work. Threats and illegal fees as well as summons service. salt lake city, Utah You are lying Author: , Loans: Mountain loan centers salt lake city, Utah

Aug 26 2012
Mountain Loan Centers / Alpine Loan Centers Never Ending Pay Back on a loan Boise, Idaho Author: , Idaho Loans: Mountain Loan Centers / Alpine Loan Centers Boise, Idaho

Aug 23 2012
Mountain Loan Centers I hope they can all Sleep well at night.... St. George, Utah Author: Cannonville, Utah Liars: Mountain Loan Centers St. George, Utah