Your Search | my world benefits
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Jun 09 2004
My World Benefits ripoff Internet *UPDATE (World Benefits) contacts Rip-off Report. REFUNDS will be given to unsatisfied customers *EDitor's UPDATE 2-20-04! Author: hampton, Virginia Credit & Debt Services: My World Benefits Internet

Apr 30 2004
World Benefits My World Benefits - World Benefits ripoff New Jersey USA *UPDATE .. World Benefits contacts Rip-off Report. REFUNDS will be given to unsatisfied customers *EDitor's UPDATE 2-20-04! Author: Tucson, Arizona Cross-Border Scams: My World Benefits - World Benefits Nationwide

Apr 03 2004
World Benefits Visa ripoff I sent my World Benefits Package certified mail and have received no refund yet! Champlain New York *UPDATE .. World Benefits contacts Rip-off Report. REFUNDS will be given to unsatisfied customers *EDitor's UPDATE 2-20-04! Author: Dover, Pennsylvania Cross-Border Scams: World Benefits Champlain, New York

Mar 19 2004
My World Benefits ripoff promised credit card %5 intrest never received never answer phonecalls Nationwide Author: hampton, Virginia Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: My World Benefits Nationwide

Feb 12 2004
My World Benefits ripoff false advertising no product delivered New York New York *UPDATE World Benefits working hard to correct problems in customer service, offering refunds, company executives want all customers to be 100% satisfied *EDitor's UPDATE! Author: Glendale, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: My World Benefits New York, New York

Jan 19 2004
My World Benefits ripoff - Credit Card Fraud Champlain New York *UPDATE World Benefits working hard to correct problems in customer service, offering refunds, company executives want all customers to be 100% satisfied Author: Dallas, Texas Cross-Border Scams: My World Benefits Champlain, New York

Nov 09 2003
My World Benefits ripped me off Champlain New York *UPDATE ..World Benefits contacts Rip-off Report to give REFUNDS to unsatisfied customers, working harder to avoid employee & customer misunderstandings Author: grand prairie, Texas Corrupt Companies: My World Benefits Champlain, New York