NATIONAL ACTION FINANCIAL SERVICES, INC (NAFS) Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: national action financial services, inc (nafs)
There may be more reports for "national action financial services, inc (nafs)"
For more results perform a general search for "national action financial services, inc (nafs)"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Feb 21 2008
National Action Financial Services, Inc (nafs) A phone call was received at my job for an employee to leave me a message that can save my life. I called back and I was told that I need to provide a checking account for them to receive a payment for $50 a month. They called back a talked to me nasty saying that they were going to garnish my wages 25%. I asked for a letter and they said they didnt send a letter and i have a letter. Williamsville New York Denise, you need to sue them for FDCPA violations! Author: college park, Georgia Car Financing: National Action Financial Services, Inc (nafs) Williamsville, New York

Feb 01 2007
National Action Financial Services, Inc NAFS illegally threatens suit & illegally discloses sensitive info Williamsville New York RESPONSES Author: Pee Dee Region, South Carolina Collection Agency's: National Action Financial Services Williamsville, New York