Your Search | national awards commission
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Jun 16 2014
N.A.C. National Awards Commission Raymond Sauer Saying if I send 12.99 in a check or money order I will win 1,000,000.00 dollard. I all ready sent money to this company. I am ashamed to say. Kansas City, Missouri Author: Otisville, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: N.A.C. National Awards Commission Kansas City, Missouri

May 28 2014
National Awards Commission Raymond Sauer, Senior Award Review OfficerSecurity Dispatch, LTD I was offered, for only 12.99, $2,000,000. If I sent the very profesional lookinf form back in 7 days I would recieve $2,000,000. Iwent online to see what kind of company they were. Their not! I don't think they even exist. That's what led me to Ripoff!! Kansas City Missouri Author: Sarasota, Florida Cash Services: National Awards Commission Kansas City, Missouri

Oct 04 2013
Publishers Clearing House National Awards Commission requested that I send them a check for 12.99 + additional 3.00 for rush processing. I did. and I received two more letters requesting the same amount before I could win Kansas City Missouri Author: Juneau, Alaska Book & Magazine Publishers: Publishers Clearing House Kansas City, Missouri

Jan 11 2013
NAC National Awards Commission William McPhearson, Senior Prize Director I was sent me a letter with the good news that I had been awarded Two Million Dollars and required $11.89 so that the process would proceed. A few days later I received yet another letter Kansas City, Missouri Author: SAN DIEGO, California Liars: NAC National Awards Commission Kansas City, Missouri

Oct 29 2012
NAC National Awards commission This is a fraud company. Sent $11.89 for lottery award pending cash winnings. Kansas City, Missouri Author: North Hollywood Ca, Lottery: NAC National Awards commission Kansas City, Missouri

Dec 28 2010
NATIONAL AWARDS COMMISSION NAC seriously! you would think people would put their faith in themselves instead of the prospect of hoards of cash. kansas city, Kansas Author: seattle, Washington Cult: NATIONAL AWARDS COMMISSION kansas city, Kansas

Jun 28 2010
National Awards Commission, P.A.D. P.A.D. They stole, $19.98 and I sent it. Now for two months afterwards they want an additional, $24.99. I am a victim of Fraud. I respond and tell them to not send this to me anymore just as the directions Old Bethpage, New York Author: Evansville, Indiana Sales People: National Awards Commission, P.A.D. Old Bethpage, New York

Sep 10 2009
National Awards Commission Of Kansas City National Awards Commission ripped off my father to $10,000's. Kansas, Kansas Author: essendon, Other Lottery: National Awards Commission Of Kansas City , Kansas

Aug 21 2009
N.A.C. - National Awards Commission warning do not believe these scam artists and for goodness sake do not send any money Kansas City Missouri Author: Newark, New Jersey Miscellaneous Companies: N.A.C. National Awards Commission Kansas City, Missouri

10, Report #392059

Nov 17 2008
National Awards Commission - US Customs Very Cunning and Devious People Ripped Elders Off of Large Money Nationwide Author: San Diego, California Financial Services: National Awards Commission - US Customs Nationwide

Oct 16 2008
NATIONAL AWARDS COMMISSION CORP / PAUL BISHOP Tried to get my name address country, phone age occupation, saying I won 553437.00 Hong Kong Internet Author: Augusta, Georgia Miscellaneous Companies: NATIONAL AWARDS COMMISSION CORP/PAUL BISHOP Internet

Jan 16 2008
Westport Enterprises - National Awards Commission - Super Cash Sweepstakes - Cash Claim Advisors The Real Info Behind Westport Enterprises with Real Address and Company Names Lee's Summit Missouri Author: Overland Park, Kansas Credit Card Fraud: Westport Enterprises Lee's Summit, Missouri

Jan 03 2008
National Awards Commission / Senior Registrar Ruth Collins, Deputy Director, Office Of Payment Oversight Committee Received letter in the mail, stating there was a mistake and my status was in jeopardy. Kansas City Missouri Author: Bala, Ontario Con Artists: National Awards Commission / Senior Registrar Kansas City, Missouri

Dec 08 2007
AWARD NOTIFICATION COMMISSION AWARD NOTIFICATION COMMISSION KANSAS CITY Kansas Author: New York, New York Door to Door Sales: NATIONAL AWARDS COMMISSION KANSAS CITY, Kansas

Jun 29 2007
National Awards Commission Lottery fraud Kansas City, Missouri USA Author: Candaba, Pampanga, Other Lottery: National Awards Commission Kansas City, Missouri

Jun 20 2007
National Awards Commisionn Immediate Attention send $15.00 securement fee enclosed with completion papers to determine if you are the award winner. Kansas City Kansas Author: Moncton, NorthWest Territorie Lottery: National Awards Commission Kansas City, Kansas

May 15 2007
N.A.C. National Awards Commission They are still at it, only they have raised the prize to $1,000,000.00. The price is still $11.89 for a CHANCE to win. It is signed by Z. Winston Fullbright. ripoff Kansas City Missouri Author: Wildrose, North Dakota Corrupt Companies: N.A.C. National Awards Commission Kansas City, Missouri

Apr 26 2007
National Awards Commission Deceptive Contest including Registration Certificate fee $11.89 Kansas City Missouri Author: Halethorpe, Maryland Advertising / Deceptive: National Awards Commission Kansas City, Missouri

Mar 18 2007
National Awards Commission. Raymond Sauer I received a letter saying I've won 553,097.35 if I reply within 10 days, but I've to pay 9.90. ripoff Kansas City Missouri Author: Nottingham, Other Corrupt Companies: National Awards Commission - Raymond Sauer Kansas City, Missouri

Mar 05 2007
NBPI / National Awards Commission CDRA Paul E Loukedes Ripped me off $20.00 for awards of monies $3,900,622 Boca Raton Florida Author: Dixon, Illinois Corrupt Companies: CDRA Paul E Loukedes Boca Raton, Florida

Feb 08 2007
National Awards Commission, NAC, Mailed Form, Letter requesting $14.89; my signature; claim of winning $1Million Kansas City Missouri Author: Jacksonville, Florida Corrupt Companies: National Awards Commission, NAC Kansas City, Missouri

Feb 06 2007
NATIONAL AWARDS COMMISSION ripoff fraudulent awards commission Kansas City Missouri Author: Port Charlotte, Florida Corrupt Companies: NATIONAL AWARDS COMMISSION Kansas City, Missouri

Jan 28 2007
National Awards Commission, P.A.D. This company promised me $1 million dollars, so I sent them a check for $11.89. But I didn't receive any money. ripoff Kansas City Missouri *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account! Author: Dolton, Illinois Corrupt Companies: National Awards Commission, P.A.D. Kansas City, Missouri

Dec 21 2006
National Awards Commission couldn't be anything else, but a scam Kansas City Missouri Author: Hayward, California Corrupt Companies: National Awards Commission Kansas City, Missouri

Dec 18 2006
NATIONAL AWARDS COMMISSION WINNER OF 1 MILLION DOLLARS KANSAS Missouri Author: CARSONVILLE, Michigan Lottery: NATIONAL AWARDS COMMISSION KANSAS, Missouri