Your Search | national awards commission raymond sauer
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Jun 16 2014
N.A.C. National Awards Commission Raymond Sauer Saying if I send 12.99 in a check or money order I will win 1,000,000.00 dollard. I all ready sent money to this company. I am ashamed to say. Kansas City, Missouri Author: Otisville, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: N.A.C. National Awards Commission Kansas City, Missouri

May 28 2014
National Awards Commission Raymond Sauer, Senior Award Review OfficerSecurity Dispatch, LTD I was offered, for only 12.99, $2,000,000. If I sent the very profesional lookinf form back in 7 days I would recieve $2,000,000. Iwent online to see what kind of company they were. Their not! I don't think they even exist. That's what led me to Ripoff!! Kansas City Missouri Author: Sarasota, Florida Cash Services: National Awards Commission Kansas City, Missouri

Mar 18 2007
National Awards Commission. Raymond Sauer I received a letter saying I've won 553,097.35 if I reply within 10 days, but I've to pay 9.90. ripoff Kansas City Missouri Author: Nottingham, Other Corrupt Companies: National Awards Commission - Raymond Sauer Kansas City, Missouri