Your Search | national legal associates
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Jun 25 2014
National Legal Associates my home was foreclosed on st. Pteersburg Florida Author: grant, Michigan Loan Modification: National Legal Associates st. Pteersburg, Florida

Jun 24 2014
national legal associates firm J. Pacler was to help do a loan modavaction with HSBC.they took 2530 dollars of my money St. Petersburg Florida Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Mortgage Brokers: national legal associates firm St. Petersburg , Florida

Jun 05 2014
National Legal Associates Florida Attorney Network Paul Levy Took me for a ride when I was losing my home!! Paul Levy asked for 3 payments of $908.00 each month, and then took my money and did nothing to help!! Now the company has disappeared!! I want my money!! St. Petersburg Florida Author: Palmyra, Virginia Attorneys & Legal Services: National Legal Associates Florida St. Petersburg, Florida

Oct 04 2013
Ped Abghari, Mortgage Consulting Network, Ted Allen, Wisdom Tree United, lmrsa.com,National Legal Associates, Attorney Alliance Union, 800-728 Illegal Loan Modification - Upfront Fees Charged Irvine, CA California Author: Long Beach, California Financial Services: Ped Abghari Mortgage Consulting Network Irvine, California

Sep 22 2013
NLA LAW NATIONAL LEGAL ASSOCIATES LOAN MODIFICATION:NATIONAL LEGAL ASSOCIATES FIRM. NLA LAW FIRM Carbondale Colorado Author: Carbondale, Colorado Loan Modification: NLA LAW NATIONAL LEGAL ASSOCIATES Carbondale, Colorado

Aug 26 2013
Tim Adams Direct #714-823 3055 – Person first contacted - Heather Palumbo Document Specialist Email: Heather.p@gwlegals.com Toll Free: (888)803-7670 Ext.106 Toll Free Fax: (888)813-6719 - Mo calls me and gives new # Toll Free: (888)790-7425 Ext.106 Mo’s personal Cell: 714-823 3053 - Nov./13/2012 @ 10:03am Receive call from 1-888-690 7425 name of person is Katy - diana@attorneynetworkgroup.com - Kathy Rodriguez Documentation Specialist Toll Free: (888)690-7425 ext.103 Toll Free Fax: (888)813-6719 Email: Kathy.R@gwlegals.com - Sandy Tristan Documentation Specialist Toll Free: (888)690-7425 Ext.106 Toll Free Fax: (888)813-6719 Email: Sandy.t@gwlegals.com - Tina Widergren Law Office Direct Line: 631-615-8142 Direct Fax: 888-237-2818 I received “Payment Reduction Notice” for mortgage on October 2012. I call Tim Adams and he promise that I have chance to lower interest rate to 2 – 2.5 percent. After that I was contacted from different people and asked to send copies of my financial situation and mortgage information’s. I sent the information requested several times always other people. (I have the address where I sent information) Internet Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Loan Modification: National Legal Associates Law Firm Holbrook, NY , New York

Jul 24 2013
NLA Law Firm National Legal Associates Promised to help me modify my mortgage took my money and never completed the deal. St. Pertersburg Florida Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Legal Services: NLA Law Firm St. Pertersburg, Florida

Jul 08 2013
Attorney network group National legal associates law firm Alarcon law group Scam, illegal loan modifications, Florida, New York, Rory Michael Alarcon, Nyssa Nelson. Forclosure St. Petersburg Florida
Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Loan Modification: Attorney network group St. Petersburg, Florida

Jun 25 2013
Attorney network group AKA National Legal Associates Took My Money ($2500.00) And Ran. Claimed They Could Help Me With A Modification Since Sept 2012. Now Phone Is Out Of Service. St. Petersburg Florida Author: Sunrise, Florida Lawyers: Attorney network group St. Petersburg, Florida

Jun 24 2013
National Legal Associates Attorney Network Group Scammed me for $2800 on Loan Modification St. Petersburg Florida Author: Alabama Legal Process Services: National Legal Associates St. Petersburg, Florida

Jun 10 2013
National legal associates home loan modification st petersburg Florida Author: Gresham, Oregon Loan Modification: National legal associates st petersburg , Florida

Apr 23 2013
National Legal Associates Firm Attorney Alliance Scumbag predatory mortgage forclosure - ripping off those of us falling behind on payments Internet Author: Cape Neddick, Maine Loan Modification: National Legal Associates Firm Internet

Apr 19 2013
National Legal Associates Firm Loan Modifcation - Took $1670 and never did a thing to contact my bank or save my house!! St. Petersburg, Florida Author: Florence, Kentucky Loan Modification: National Legal Associates Firm St. Petersburg, Florida

14, Report #1041929

Apr 09 2013
Attorney Alliance Union National Legal Associates Firm Took Me for 3300.00 fighting to save my home now St. Petersburg, Florida Author: Summerfield, North Carolina Lawyers: Attorney Alliance Union National Legal Associates Firm St. Petersburg, Florida

Apr 01 2013
National Legal Associates Talk to Deanna VALLET in nov2012 she told me they could help me do a loan modification telling me she need all these papers and 1100 dollars to get started and 2200 to complete the process had me ta Riverside California Author: Moreno Valley, California Loan Modification: National Legal Associates Riverside, California

Mar 27 2013
National Legal Associates Firm Attorney Alliance Union I was contacted by Charles Goodson of National Legal Associates Firm. Mr. Goodson stated that National Legal Assoicates Firm can help me with my mortgage loan modification. I did some research and saw St. Petersburg, Florida Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Legal Process Servers: National Legal Associates Firm St. Petersburg, Florida

Mar 21 2013
Attorney Network Group National Legal Associates National Legal Associates holbrook, New York Author: Plainwell, Michigan Attorneys & Legal Services: Attorney Network Group holbrook, New York

Mar 21 2013
National Legal Associates I was contact by Charles Goodson of National Legal Associates Law Firm reference modification of my mortgage. I have not head anything from them. I have tried to call the company but the number is now Internet Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Attorneys General: National Legal Associates Internet

Mar 09 2013
Attorney Alliance Union National Legal Associates Took our money and did nothing www.attorneyallianceunion.com, California Author: Morrison, Illinois Loan Modification: Attorney Alliance Union www.attorneyallianceunion.com, California

Mar 07 2013
RMA National Legal Associates Candice Watkins Lies and Total Deceit - Shut this Ripoff Company Down and Get Our Hardearned Money Back! Holbrook, New York Author: College Park, Georgia Loan Modification: RMA National Legal Associates Holbrook, New York

Feb 27 2013
NATIONAL LEGAL ASSOCIATES/ATTORNEY ALLIANCE UNION NATIONAL LEGAL ASSOCIATES/ATTORNEY ALLIANCE UNION IS A SCAM. THE COMPANY TOOK 3 PAYMENTS FORM OUR ACCOUNT FO $907,AND TOLD US THAT THEY WOULD BE ABLE TO SAVE OUR HOME,THEN WE RECEIVE A EMAIL A WEEK A HOLBROOK, New York Author: , Louisiana Liars: NATIONAL LEGAL ASSOCIATES/ATTORNEY ALLIANCE UNION HOLBROOK, New York

Feb 20 2013
National Legal Associates cancellation request made. promise to return 2050.00 plus 300.00 for overdrafts and STILL waiting, No answers from the above mentioned and the Florida phone number listed. St. Petersburg, Florida Author: elida, Ohio Financial Services: National Legal Associates St. Petersburg, Florida

Feb 17 2013
national legal associates attorney alliance union, attorney network group scam Internet Author: commerce city, Colorado Loan Modification: national legal associates Internet

Jan 24 2013
Attorney Alliance Union National Legal Associates Firm, Attorney network group, LCNPC Took 1950.00 from me. Promised to save our home. Scam. Beware! NOT A MODIFICATION COMPANY Internet Author: Roanoke, Virginia Lawyers: Attorney Alliance Union Internet

Nov 21 2012
Attorney Alliance Union Housing Retention Group; National Legal Associates. Attempted Rip Off Internet Author: Spring Hill, Florida Mortgage Brokers: Attorney Alliance Union Internet

nodded