Your Search | national legal services
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Feb 04 2016
National Legal Services Called distant relatives asking for me. They are known on this site and they call to scam money for fake collection debt Nationwide Author: charlotte, North Carolina Lawyers: National Legal Services Nationwide

Sep 19 2012
National Legal Services Karla Robertson, special investigator scam company!!!! San Antonio, Texas Author: Mishawaka, Indiana Credit Reporting Agencies: National Legal Services San Antonio, Texas

Sep 10 2012
National Legal Services FRAUD! Company threatening legal action on ficticious debts! San Antonio, Texas Author: Lees Summit, Missouri Questionable Activities: National Legal Services San Antonio, Texas

Aug 27 2012
National Legal Services SCAM San Antonio, Texas Author: Cleburne, Texas National Legal Services San Antonio, Texas

Aug 03 2012
National Legal Services - San Antonio Called me and left a message that I had a civil complaint against me. I was give a court number and a phone number that I was to call. Internet Author: Tempe, Arizona National Legal Services - San Antonio Internet

Jun 14 2012
National Legal Services DuPage County Legal Services, Deputy Chief's office I got the same calls. I got a voice message from a southern black woman with a professional voice and she said her name was Renee Roe and gave a file # and said I need to call 210-892-1235 San Antonio, Texas Author: Downers Grove, Illinois Legal Process Servers: National Legal Services San Antonio, Texas

Sep 09 2009
Fidelity National Legal Services REFINANCE AT 4 % FOR 30 YEARS California Author: Beaufort, North Carolina Legal Process Services: Fidelity National Legal Services , California