Your Search | no flame e cigs
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Sep 17 2013
No Flame E-Cigs With this company only the customer gets burned Troy, Michigan Author: Chicago, Illinois Tobacco Companies: e-cigs Troy, Michigan

Aug 11 2013
No Flame E Cigs The $4.95 entitles the company to deduct $109.67 from your account and send you five cartridges per month at $19.95 per month Miami Beach Fl
Author: lenox, Iowa Miscellaneous Electronics: No Flame E Cigs Select State/Province

Jun 18 2013
No Flame E Cigs Surprise, company took additional 109.00 out of my acct a month later.4.95 not a good deal after all Internet Author: Lebanon, Tennessee BBB Better Business Bureau: No Flame E Cigs Internet

Jun 06 2013
No Flame E Cigs Ordered starter kit for $4.95 and they charged $109.67 to my account without my permission or my placing an order. I've called 3 times and they REFUSE to give me a return authorization number, which is what their return policy requires. Miami Beach Florida Previous blogger... Author: , North Carolina Supplemental Health Programs: No Smoke E Cigs Miami Beach, Florida

Jun 02 2013
Blu Flame E-Cigs Ordered a FREE TRIAL of starter pack for no flame E-cigs. There were no terms and conditions. Just the free trial for $4.95. A week later they took out $99.06. I called they said it was n terms and conditions I went back re read and no there is not. I am very careful about that. My account was overdrawn and I had to cancel my debit card. After multipe arguments on the phone they said to return the product and I would get a refund. Have not seen it yet so I filed a claim with my bank. They need to be put out of business or in my opinion in jail for using the fact that you are desperate to quit smoking to steal from people. Miami Beach Florida Blu is a high quality company Author: McDonough, Georgia Supplemental Health Programs: Blu Flame E-Cigs Miami Beach, Florida

Jun 01 2013
No Flame E-cigs Rip off Miami Florida Author: Gainesvillie, Georgia Credit Card Fraud: No Flame E-cigs Miamia, Florida