Your Search | north shore agency
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Apr 28 2011
North Shore Agency Readers Digest sent us a book that we did not order nor want. They keep sending a bill and threatening to report it to the Credit Bureau Columbus, Ohio Author: Jacksonville, Florida Book & Magazine Publishers: North Shore Agency Columbus, Ohio

2, Report #692062

Feb 07 2011
North Shore Agency I was sent a warning that I needed to pay an overdue fee for a subscription to Archeology Magazine. I do not owe them anything as I did not reorder from them. Last rec'd mag was 6/10. Internet Author: Elkhorn, Wisconsin Collection Agencies: North Shore Agency Internet

Jan 26 2011
North Shore Agency Request for payment for a magazine cancelled on the first invoice. Columbus, Ohio Author: Topeka, Kansas Newspapers – Magazines: North Shore Agency Columbus, Ohio

Jan 14 2011
NORTH SHORE AGENCY trying to collect money for items not purchased or recieved columbus, Ohio Author: lenoir city, Tennessee Collection Agencies: NORTH SHORE AGENCY columbus, Ohio

Aug 10 2010
North Shore Agency PSE Info Group Fake collection agency for magazine subscritions Columbus, Ohio Author: Auburn, Maine Collection Agencies: North Shore Agency Columbus, Ohio

Jun 13 2010
North Shore Agency - NSA Try ing to collect for I Love Cats Subscription We never got or wanted Old Bethpage, New York Author: binghamton, New York Mail Order Services: North Shore Agency - NSA Old Bethpage, New York

May 26 2010
North Shore Agency, Inc. A National Collection Agency NSO These folks want to get $14.96 out of me. I ordered some sort of crap from Publishers clearing house. Go for it try and hurt my credit, I refuse to pay for something I did not order. It is the prin Internet Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Collection Agencies: North Shore Agency, Inc. A National Collection Agency Internet

May 17 2010
NORTH SHORE AGENCY INC NSA continues to bill me even thought the total amount has been paid and brought to their attention. Melville, New York Author: Merrillville, Indiana Collection Agencies: NORTH SHORE AGENCY INC Melville, New York

Apr 30 2010
NORTH SHORE AGENCY INC Tried to collectmoney for books I already paid for. Melville, New York Author: Kalispell, Montana Home HealthCare: NORTH SHORE AGENCY INC Melville, New York

Feb 10 2010
NSAPAY.com ; North Shore Agency, Inc ; Rodale ; Men's Health Magazine eugene sullivan keep getting bills that was already paid to pch Internet Author: saint clair, Missouri Www.NSAPAY.com ; North Shore Agency, Inc ; Rodale ; Men's Health Magazine Internet

Feb 05 2010
US Weekly Magazine & North Shore Agency, Inc. Said that I subscribed to their Magazine after I entered in to a sweepstakes that I clicked out of when I had to enter CC info. Red Oak, Iowa
Author: Fort Lewis, Washington US Weekly Magazine & North Shore Agency, Inc. Red Oak, Iowa

Dec 23 2009
NORTH SHORE AGENCY - New York Magazine Claiming for a magazine never subscribed to Melville, New York Author: , Collection Agencies: NORTH SHORE AGENCY INC Melville, New York

Dec 16 2009
North Shore Agency, Inc. - NSA nsa sent me a bill for $51.48 for the us weekly magazine subscription that i never got and do not want westbury, New York Author: broadalbin, New York Government Services: Collection Agencies: North Shore Agency, Inc. - NSA westbury, New York

Dec 16 2009
NORTH SHORE AGENCY - NSA trying to collect for an appointment book i didn't order. then wanted me to pay for shipping to send it back melville, New York Author: redwood city, California Questionable Activities: NORTH SHORE AGENCY melville, New York

Dec 10 2009
NCO Finical North Shore Agency INC I recieved a letter with my middle name and maden name on it when I called they asked for my SSN and pulled up another account that isn't even mine. I asked to speak to a supervisor and was hung up on Internet Author: South Rockwood, Michigan Collection Agencies: Book & Magazine Publishers: NCO Finical Internet

Nov 09 2009
North Shore Agency, Inc. A National Collection Agency Trying to scare me into paying for magazine already paid for and no longer receive. Old Bethpage, New York Author: Independence, Missouri Book & Magazine Publishers: North Shore Agency, Inc. A National Collection Agency Old Bethpage, New York

Nov 07 2009
North Shore Agency, Inc Demand payment for non-existant subscription, Internet Author: Mokena, Illinois Book & Magazine Publishers: North Shore Agency, Inc Internet

Oct 19 2009
North Shore Agency, INC Account Status: Delinquent Westbury, New York Author: Savannah, Georgia Book & Magazine Publishers: North Shore Agency, INC Westbury, New York

Oct 12 2009
North Shore Agency - Publishers Clearing House Demand for payment money owed to publishers clearinghouse with no explanation for what Melville, New York Author: Venice, Florida Liars: North Shore Agency - Publishers Clearing House Melville, New York

Sep 30 2009
NORTH SHORE AGENCY INC. TRYING TO COLLECT FOR A FRAUDULENT MAGAZINE SUBSCRIPTION Melville, New York Author: Palm Springs, California Collection Agencies: Video Stores: NORTH SHORE AGENCY INC. Melville, New York

Sep 14 2009
E.J Sullivan - Collection Manager - North Shore Agency - NSA North Shore is trying to collect on a subscription to Collectible Automobile. Melville, New York Author: South Bend, Indiana Newspapers – Magazines: E.J Sullivan - Collection Manager - North Shore Agency Melville, New York

Aug 23 2009
NSA, North Shore Agency, INC. This companey keeps sending me a collection notice for a magazine order i never placed. or recieved, ive contacted them 4 times now. they say they wll look into the matter. they never do. wichita falls, Texas Author: wichita falls, Texas Mail Order Services: NSA, North Shore Agency, INC Internet

Aug 18 2009
North Shore Agency / Kids Discover referred my child to a collection agency for payment magazines they never recieved. Deltona, Florida Author: Deltona, Florida Con Artists: North Shore Agency / Kids Discover New York, New York

Aug 11 2009
North Shore Agency, Inc These people keep sending me a bill that has already been paid. Melville New York Author: Versailles, Kentucky Computer Training & Education: North Shore Agency, Inc Melville, New York

Aug 07 2009
North Shore Agency, Inc MEN'S HEALTH BILLING SCAM Melville New York Author: Temecula, California Collection Agencies: North Shore Agency, Inc Melville, New York