Your Search | north shore agency
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Aug 24 2015
North Shore Agency NSA North Shore Agency they are trying to extort money for a magazine, Saltwater Fisherman that I discontinued the subscription on. They are saying that they are giving me an opertunity to continue my subscription for $35.00. I do not want it. Also, they failed to send me a tote bag with each subscription renewal, and original subscription purchase. Old Bethpage, New York Author: perryville, Maryland Fishing: North Shore Agency Old Bethpage,, New York

Aug 17 2015
North Shore Agency NSA, NAO Fraudulant attempt to collect money for a magazine subscription to GUNS & AMMO that i did not purchase Old Bethpage New York Author: Cheyenne, Wyoming Collection Agencies: North Shore Agency Old Bethpage, New York

Aug 04 2015
North Shore Agency NSA Trying to pressure to purchase a magazie subscription for shooting times Old Bethpage New York Author: Caddo Mills, Texas Guns & Ranges: North Shore Agency Old Bethpage, New York

Mar 22 2015
north shore agency Said ,we are pursueing collection of magazine we,did not order. old bethpage New York Author: Lincoln, Nebraska Newspapers – Magazines: north shore agency old bethpage, New York

Mar 21 2015
North Shore Agency Trying to collect a debt that I don't owe Melville New York Author: Arlington, Washington Guns & Ranges: North Shore Agency Melville, New York

Mar 18 2015
North Shore Agency saying that I didn't pay for my subscription, when I didn't order. Melville New York Author: Charleston , West Virginia Computer Mail Order: North Shore Agency Melville , New York

7, Report #1204545

Jan 26 2015
North Shore Agency Extorted Over Sports Illustrated Non-Renewal Old Beth Page New York Author: Tampa Bay, Florida News Media: North Shore Agency New York

8, Report #1195032

Dec 12 2014
North Shore Agency NSA Collection Agency NSA attempting to collect on a Psychology Today subscription I didn't order Nationwide Author: Elk Grove, California Newspapers – Magazines: North Shore Agency Nationwide

Nov 12 2014
North Shore Agency-NAO Non-existent debt collection Old Bethpage New York Author: Dover, Pennsylvania Collection Agencies: North Shore Agency-NAO Old Bethpage, New York

Oct 27 2014
North shore agency Trying to steal money from me! Melville New York Author: Covington, Georgia Collection Agencies: North shore agency Melville, New York

Aug 28 2014
North Shore Agency Paid bill with my visa got transaction #. now they want proof of payment to update file. threating legal action Melville New York Author: Garner, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: North Shore Agency Melville, New York

Aug 03 2014
North Shore Agency Company Intimidates Unsuspecting Consumers Old Bethpage New York Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Better Business Bureau: North Shore Agency Old Bethpage, New York

Jun 24 2014
North Shore Agency Account was paid in May 2014 and I was billed by this company in June, 2014 Old Bethpage New York Author: Rhinelander, Wisconsin Unusual Rip-Off: North Shore Agency Old Bethpage, New York

Jun 09 2014
NSAPAY North Shore Agency Demanding monetary collection from magazines never received. Melville Internet Author: Cressona, Pennsylvania Arts and Crafts: NSAPAY Internet

May 08 2014
North Shore Agency Collection Notice for Non-Existent Magazine Subscription Melville New York Author: Rockledge, Florida Collection Agencies: North Shore Agency Melville, New York

Apr 09 2014
North Shore Agency Better Homes and Gardens Family Circle Book North Shore Agency is trying to collect a debt for a book I have never received from Better Homes and Gardens. Boone Iowa Author: Moses Lake, Washington Book & Magazine Publishers: North Shore Agency Boone , Iowa

Mar 27 2014
Proactiv Solution sent my case to North Shore Agency claiming that I didn't pay for the third package. New York New York Pro Active sucks Author: Farmington, Connecticut On-Line Stores: Proactiv Solution New York, New York

Mar 11 2014
NORTH SHORE AGENCY-NFD Claim I owe 19.95 for Field & Stream magazine.....DO NOT SUBSCRIBE TO THIS OLD BETHPAGE New York Author: hamburg, Arkansas Fishing: NORTH SHORE AGENCY-NFD OLD BETHPAGE, New York

Jan 17 2014
north shore agency Nsapay.com i never ordered field and stream magazine,i never got a single issue,then jan,8,2014 i get a letter from this collection agency to pay $10.00 or they will pursue legal actions,i called them they told me i had to pay or they would pursure legal action and at the end i will have to pay legal and court costs so she advised me to just pay the money old bethpage New York Author: freehold, Alabama Miscellaneous Companies: north shore agency old bethpage, New York

Jan 10 2014
North Shore Agency Sent me a notice claiming I owe 10.00 for Horse & Rider magazine that I never ordered. Melville New York Author: Denver, Colorado News Media: North Shore Agency Melville, New York

Jan 08 2014
North Shore Agency Collection and horrible customer service Melville New York Author: Woodstock, Illinois Collection Agencies: North Shore Agency Melville, New York

Jan 06 2014
North Shore Agency NSA Claiming I Owe A Debt to Archaeology Magazine when I never subscribed. I agree to review but never ordered it. Melville New York
Author: Lebanon, Oregon Corrupt Companies: North Shore Agency Melville, New York

Dec 16 2013
North Shore Agency False Collection of a FORBES Magazine Subscription Melville New York Investigation into 3rd Party Billing Author: Sacramento, California Collection Agencies: North Shore Agency Melville, New York

Nov 26 2013
North Shore Agency NSA Magazine Subscription Debt Not Owed Old Bethpage New York Author: Timonium, Maryland Miscellaneous Companies: North Shore Agency Old Bethpage, NY , Select State/Province

Nov 18 2013
North Shore Agency Keep sending me a bill for Outdoor Photography, I paid directly to Outdoor Photography, have records that it has been paid!! Old Beth Page New York Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Credit Reporting Agencies: North Shore Agency Old Beth Page, New York