Your Search | northland group, inc.
Approximately 11 Reports Found
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Jan 27 2012
Northland Group, Inc. - NCO Financial Group - LVNV Funding LLC collection harrassment on a fully paid account Edina Minnesota Author: Oroville, California Collection Agencies: Northland Group,Inc. - NCO Financial Group - LVNV Funding LLC Edina, Minnesota

Mar 03 2011
northland group inc all i have is a payment address not an address of where they are located HMMM asked for written document of dates and payments and starting balance and ending balance Internet Author: rochester, New York Collection Agencies: northland group inc Internet

Sep 27 2010
Northland Group, Inc. NGI Holding Corp Debt Collection & Settlement Offer Letter 7831 Glenroy Rd, Suite 350 Minneapolis, Minnesota
Author: , Collection Agencies: Northland Group, Inc. 7831 Glenroy Rd, Suite 350 Minneapolis, Minnesota

Mar 29 2010
Northland Group Inc. W/Arrow Financial Services p.o. Box 390846 Don't know if effects my credit. don't owe bill. Never even heard of this company. offer to lower 718.00 to 107.70 Minneapolis Minnesota Author: Wilmington, Delaware Banks: Northland Group Inc. W/Arrow Financial Services Minneapolis, Minnesota

Nov 11 2009
Northland Group Inc., Asset Acceptance Llc, Rnb Target Said I owe $919.18. Offer settlement of $275.75. I do not have the bill or account of any type. Edina Minnesota Author: Streator, Illinois BBB Better Business Bureau: Northland Group Inc., Asset Acceptance Llc, Rnb Target Edina, Minnesota

Sep 05 2009
Northland Group Inc. Scam, attempted ripoff, Hoax Minneapolis , Minnesota Author: Chicago, Illinois Collection Agencies: Northland Group Inc. Minneapolis, Minnesota

Jul 08 2009
Northland Group,Inc. - NCO Financial Group - LVNV Funding LLC Demanding money from me for a sears account charged off more than 7 years ago Baltimore Edina Minnesota Author: Littlefield, Texas Financial Services: Northland Group,Inc. - NCO Financial Group - LVNV Funding LLC Edina, Minnesota

Feb 09 2009
Northland Group Inc./ Client:ldt Carmel, Inc. First I was getting a collection call on my answering machine for about two weeks. I knew I did owe money to a doctor and this is whom I thought was calling. Today I got a letter in the mail from this company listed above. Thank God I have access to the internet and now I know this is a scam! Just how much money has these people gotten? Why is this legal? Edina Minnesota Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Collection Agencies: Northland Group Inc. Edina, Maine

9, Report #419532

Feb 03 2009
Northland Group Inc. I called to see what the $902.45 bill was for. After I gave the representative one of the account numbers he asked for my social security number. Edina Minnesota Author: Rolling Meadows, Illinois Credit & Debt Services: Northland Group Inc. Edina, Minnesota

Jan 22 2009
Northland Group Inc. Received collection letter for debt not owed. Edina Minnesota Author: Gibbon, Nebraska Collection Agencies: Northland Group Inc. Edina, Minnesota

Dec 04 2008
Northland Group, Inc. sent letter asking for money ($203.72 ) not owed to them saying they are collecting for a balance owed on a Sears Gold Card. Edina, Minnesota Author: Vancouver, Washington Miscellaneous Companies: Northland Group, Inc. Edina, Minnesota