Your Search | omax65
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Mar 08 2014
omax65 I answered a survey online and was offered a watch for only a shipping cost of $5.99. But the company later charged me $99.95, and is continueing to send me watches and charging my account $49.95 monthly I want this to stop. burbank California Author: denver, Colorado Bait-and-Switch: omax65 burbank, California

Jun 07 2013
OMAX65 I was on Amazon Kindle and a pop-up came up for free watch for shipping & handling. Well I went for it. A couple of weeks ago I was charged $95.00 and two days ago I was charged $49.95 again. When I called I was told that the S&H was to try out the watch and if not sent back in two weeks they charged for watch and $49.95 as a monthly enrollement . I was just charged again for the $49.95 and received another watch. I am sending the watch back but they will not do anthing about the $95.00. I should have known better. Burbank California Author: Harker Heights, Texas Jewelry Stores: OMAX65 Burbank, California

May 27 2013
BHM*OMAX65 F T Mt Billed me for $95.00 for a watch which was to be a prize for answering a survey which popped up on my web page Burbank, California Author: anywhere, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: BHM*OMAX65 F T Mt Select State/Province

May 01 2013
omax65 I was on my Cabelas acc. and answered a survey for a watch for $5.99. A charge of $95.00 6 weeks later. Internet Author: Tacoma, Washington Miscellaneous Electronics: omax65 Internet

Mar 26 2013
OMAX65 VOLVADO omax65 Sneaky; Hid the real price Internet and charge huge amount after trial Burbank, California Author: North Arlington, New Jersey Miscellaneous Companies: OMAX65 Burbank, California

Mar 20 2013
omax65 I was shoppinp on fragrancenet.com when a survey popped up for feed back on fragrancenet.com Burbank California Author: Michigan City, Indiana Credit & Debt Services: omax65 Burbank, California

Feb 12 2013
omax65 Sneaky; Hid the real price Internet Author: Youngstown, Ohio Miscellaneous Electronics: omax65 Internet

card