Your Search | pacific naturals
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search
1, Report #1220375

Apr 04 2015
Pacific Naturals Green Coffee MAX I paid for a sample product postage only. Received sample product. Never received full product Burbank California Author: Spring Hill, Florida Weightloss Programs: Pacific Naturals Burbank, California

Jun 18 2014
04:34 PM, GSCM Fulfillment, GSCM Ventures,Inc., GSCM Ventures/Pacific Naturals 350 N.Glenoaks Blvd Burbank, California U.S.A. I made a one time purchuse and the next thing I know I am getting product that I never ordered in the mail and being charged extreme prices for product I have no use for. When I tried to locate the company name phone number ( because I needed to speak with a person) it was almost impossible. I did not stop until I found what I was looking for. The first comuster service rep hung-up on me. I called back. They tried to tell me I agreed to terms and conditions which I had not. needless to say I have yet to receive my money. I sent the product back (which cost me another $13.00). I have contacted my bank and I am reporting here. These companies take advantage of people everyday all over the country. This needs to stop and I need my money back. Iam a single mother of two girls I don't have an extra $130.00 for something I never odered or wanted. Burbank, California Author: Muskegon, Michigan Health Spas:, GSCM Fulfillment, GSCM Ventures,Inc., GSCM Ventures/Pacific Naturals 350 N.Glenoaks Blvd Burbank, California U.S.A. Burbank,, California

Apr 21 2014
pacific naturals Health beauty they did nothing but give me the runaround after I returnd the garcinia cambogia. gave me wrong emails burbank California Author: reno, Nevada Alternative Health: pacific naturals burbank, California

Mar 27 2014
Pacific Naturals Although they offer a 90 day money back guarantee they want to charge me for shipping & handling back to them plus a ridiculous $10 per bottle re-stocking fee. Which is not in the terms and conditions! Burbank California Author: Hamlyn Terrace Australia, Other Weightloss Programs: Pacific Naturals Burbank, California

Mar 20 2014
Pacific Naturals Failed to deliver my product, but took the money from my account, when I called to cancel they started delivering the product Burbank Californa Author: Kalgoorlie, Supplemental Health Programs: Pacific Naturals Select State/Province

Jan 06 2014
Pacific Naturals Free Trial of products winds up costing nearly $150 Burbank California Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Beauty Products: Pacific Naturals Burbank, California

Nov 29 2013
PACIFIC NATURALS RIPOFF! Requested Refund-They Want Me To Pay $6.00 Each Restocking Fee To Return 6 Bottles Including 3 FREE Bottles! Burbank California Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Weightloss Programs: Pacific Naturals Burbank, California

Jul 23 2013
Pacific Naturals GCA, Green Coffee Bean Max Claims to reduce weight Burbank California Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Weightloss Programs: Pacific Naturals Burbank, California

Apr 12 2013

Nov 06 2012
07:47 AM dba Pacific Naturals Co. BOOM, HEALTH & BEAUTY Unwanted Membership @ $59.97/month Burbank, California Author: Milpitas, California Drugstores: dba Pacific Naturals Co. Burbank, California

Apr 27 2010
Health -Pacific Naturals False Advertising and rip-off fees for returning the product Burbank, California Author: Nassawadox, Virginia Drug Manufacturers: Health -Pacific Naturals Burbank, California

Apr 10 2009
09:40 PM, GSCM Fulfillment, GSCM Ventures,Inc., GSCM Ventures/Pacific Naturals They put a charge of $86.85 on my credit card before the trial period was even over. Burbank California Credit Authorization Author: Scotia, New York Miscellaneous Companies:, GSCM Fulfillment, GSCM Ventures,Inc., GSCM Ventures/Pacific Naturals Burbank, California

Jun 25 2008
Health -Pacific Naturals Dangerous and Inefective Product Marketed as Colon Cleanser Burbank California Author: Edison, New Jersey Alternative Health: Health -Pacific Naturals Burbank, California