Your Search | pb pacbell
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Apr 08 2008
American Agencies PB PACBELL Fictitious account saying I owe $900 ruining my credit score!Filed dispute and still no help!! Torrance California Author: San Francisco, California Collection Agencies: PB PACBELL Torrance, California

Oct 15 2006
American Agencies / PB PACBELL ripoff-checked my credit report and there it was!! Bogus, bogus, Fraud, fraud. Torrance California Author: Henderson, Nevada Telephone Companies: American Agencies Torrance, California
3, Report #193755

May 29 2006
American Agencies - PB Pacbell ripoff fraudulent account Torrance California Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Collection Agencies: American Agencies, PB Pacbell Torrance, California

Jan 23 2006
PB PACBELL Ripped me off without even knowing Torrance California Sounds like ID theft to me Author: Los Angeles, California Telephone Companies: PB - PACBELL Torrance ,, California

Jan 24 2005
American Agencies, PB Pacbell refusing to delete false credit info. Ripoff! San Diego California Author: Long Beach, California Credit Reporting Agencies: American Agencies - PB Pacbell San Diego, California