Your Search | performance health usa, llc
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Jun 07 2009
Youthful.revspure.com; Revspure.com; Performance Health USA, LLCyouthful.revspure.com; Revspure.com; Performance Health USA, LLC; B67 Nutra Pure Systems Unauthorized Charged Online Orem, Also Online Utah Author: Lake Orion, Michigan Healthcare Centers: Youthful.revspure.com; Revspure.com; Performance Health USA, LLC; B67 Nutra Pure Systems LLC Orem, Utah

Jun 04 2009
Performance Health USA, LLC Sends products not ordered, sends no invoices, unauthorized charges on VISA Orem Utah Author: Chickasha, Oklahoma Bait-and-Switch: Performance Health USA, LLC Orem, Utah

May 29 2009
Performance Health USA, LLC I ordered a sample, and now i am being delivered bottles every month. Orem Utah Author: Oakville, Ontario Drug Manufacturers: Performance Health USA, LLC Orem, Utah

May 24 2009
Performance Health USA LLC Sent me a $3 sample of vitamins and then sent a 30 day supply for $79.87 and charged my debit. This overdrew my checking acc't. and cost me lots of money. I did not authorize add'tl order. OREM Utah *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account that someone wrongfully takes it from you! Author: cleveland, Ohio Drug Stores: Performance Health USA LLC OREM, Utah

May 19 2009
Performance Health USA LLC STIll SENDS AFTER CANCELLED, NEVER ORDERED OREM Utah Author: Surrey, British Columbia BBB Better Business Bureau: Performance Health USA LLC Orem, Utah

May 07 2009
Performance Health USA, I can't believe I have been ripped off. I thought this would never happen to me. Beware of this company. You can't find them and they send these suppliments that were never ordered. I am hoping my credit card company can help me/ OREM Utah Author: brockton, Massachusetts Weightloss Programs: Performance Health USA, LLC OREM, Utah

Mar 03 2009
PureAciaBerries.com; PERFORMANCE HEALTH USA, LLC, P.O. Box 971090, Orem, UT 84097 Completed Survey for free Wal-Mart card. Sent SAMPLE pills for USPS charges THEN full bottle which was not ordered! LAXATIVE! Orem, Utah Internet Author: Leesburg, Florida Alternative Health: PureAciaBerries.com; PERFORMANCE HEALTHE USA, LLC Internet

Dec 30 2008
Ultra Relief LLC; Performance Health USA LLC Was Scamed into an automatic supply of health product. Sarcastic & arrogent contacts Provo Or Orem Utah Author: Geeva, New York Alternative Health: Ultra Relief LLC; Performance Health USA LLC Provo Or Orem, Utah

Dec 04 2008
Performance Health USA, LLC charging my credit card for purchases I did not purchase Provo Utah Author: Greenville, South Carolina Lawyers: Performance Health USA, LLC Nationwide

Nov 17 2008
PERFORMANCE HEALTH USA, LLC (ALSO DBA GN ENGLEWOOD, LLC) UNAUTHORIZED DEBIT FROM MY CHECKING ACCOUNT OF $78.33 Orem Utah Author: Jacksonville, Florida Alternative Health: PERFORMANCE HEALTH USA, LLC (ALSO DBA GN ENGLEWOOD, LLC) Orem, Utah

Nov 07 2008
Performance Health USA, LLC RIP OFF Orem Utah Author: Apopka, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Performance Health USA, LLC Orem, Utah

Oct 30 2008
Performance Health USA LLC sample ordered.free,but postage was charged. 2 weeks later I got unsolicited bottle which I did not order! Orem Utah Author: Sun City,, Arizona BBB Better Business Bureau: Performance Health USA LLC Orem, Delaware

Oct 29 2008
Performance Health USA LLC Ordered trial of Pure Acai Berry for $4.95 then noticed transaction on my debit account for not only $4.95 but $74.95. Orem Utah Author: Topeka, Kansas Supplemental Health Programs: Performance Health USA LLC Orem, Utah

Oct 28 2008
Performance Health USA, LLC I can't believe it. What a sham. I ordered a month's supply,received 10 pills,and was charged $79.76 Orem Utah Author: Melbourne, Florida Weightloss Programs: Performance Health USA, LLC Orem, Utah

Oct 24 2008
Performance Health USA, LLC just received bottle of PureAcaiBerry that I did not order. just wanted trial. Orem, Utah Author: anytown, Colorado Miscellaneous Companies: Performance Health USA, LLC Orem, Utah

Oct 24 2008
Performance Health USA, LLC no correct email, or phone, trial arrived with no info. I don't want to continue product Orem Utah Author: Susanville, California Alternative Health: Performance Health USA, LLC Orem, Utah

Oct 22 2008
Performance Health USA, LLC I am being charged for supplements from Performance Life/Health/Products I did not request. Orem Utah Author: Davenport, Iowa Supplemental Health Programs: Performance Health USA, LLC Orem, Utah

Oct 22 2008
Performance Health USA, LLC Blind sided by a SCAM COMPANY! Orem Internet Author: Lexington, North Carolina Home HealthCare: Performance Health USA, LLC Internet

Oct 21 2008
Performance Health, Performance Health USA, LLC Charged me without permission, lied to me, made bogas promises, hung up on me Orem Utah Author: Waterloo, Indiana Employees: Performance Health USA, LLC Orem, Utah

Oct 13 2008
Performance Health USA, LLC Performance Health, supplements Fraud, RIPOFF, Stealing money from my acct! Orem Utah Author: Oshkosh, Wisconsin Alternative Health: Performance Health USA, LLC Orem, Utah

Oct 09 2008
Performance Health USA,LLC Charged me 74.95 for acai berry when I should have been charged 4.95. I have already called and cancelled this order. Orem Utah Author: Ravena, New York Alternative Health: Performance Health USA,LLC Orem, Utah

Oct 07 2008
PERFORMANCE HEALTH USA LLC no free trial immediate charge for monthly pills that I did not order OREM UT 84097OREM Utah Author: new York, New York Miscellaneous Companies: PERFORMANCE HEALTH USA LLC OREM, Utah

Oct 02 2008
Performance Health Usa. Llc ORDERED SAMPLE AND DID NOT REORDER. COMPANY KEEPS CHARGING ME. OREM Utah Author: SANTA BARBARA, California Supplemental Health Programs: Performance Health Usa. Llc OREM, Utah

Sep 19 2008
Performance Health USA, LLC I sent for trial product and am now getting full size bottles I did not order. Orem Utah Author: Arroyo grande, California Credit Card Fraud: Performance Health USA, LLC Orem, Utah

Sep 18 2008
Performance Health USA. LLC I ordered a sample and on the reply said do not send more they send more at 74.95 and there is no number to call and cancel this. I want this to stop immediately. I did not reorder or give them permission to continue sending this. Orem Utah Author: Monroe, North Carolina Drugstores: Performance Health USA. LLC Orem, Utah